This booklet introduces handy—and often free or inexpensive—apps and programs to help you:
– Streamline your writing process
– Capture new ideas anywhere
– Eliminate distractions
– Organize your research
– Track your priorities and progress (NEW)
– Safeguard your hard work
Gwen Hernandez is the author of Scrivener For Dummies and helps authors all over the world find the joy in Scrivener through her online courses, in-person workshops, and private training. She also writes romantic suspense (Men of Steele series). In her spare time she likes to travel, read, jog, flail on a yoga mat, and explore southern California, where she currently lives with her husband and a lazy golden retriever.
Do you leave work knowing that you could have completed much more than you did?
It’s time to take control of your day. Inside of The Stress Free Work Day - How to Effectively Organize Your Day, Be Super Productive, Increase Your Motivation, and Get Out By 5! you’ll find step-by-step directions to becoming your most positive and productive self. This book reveals why some days are lackluster and unproductive, while other days – you rock.
Inside, you’ll find:
- Tips and tricks to make every day more manageable and enjoyable
- Simple habits you can easily adopt to change your balance of productive and non-productive time (so you have more time for what you want)
- Methods to stay motivated
- Techniques to deal with overwhelming projects
- And more!
Pick up your copy today and change your workdays from lackluster to positive and productive!
- GET MORE TIME: Chances are you are overworked, overscheduled, and overstressed. There's too much to do and not enough time. You can create hours of additional free time you never knew you had.
- GET MORE MONEY: Traditional financial advice has likely left you frustrated and stuck. Pagliarini introduces new, highly-effective yet unconventional strategies.
- GET A LIFE: In order to "get rich" you have to "get a life." The other 8 hours ultimately determine your happiness and net worth.
With anecdotes and inspiration from many who have taken control of their other 8 hours, plus hands-on tools for getting started, minimizing risk, and maximizing success, you'll discover new ways to radically improve your life both personally and financially. Isn't it time to recapture your time and your life?
• Habit 1: Be Proactive
• Habit 2: Begin With The End In Mind
• Habit 3: Put First Things First
• Habit 4: Think Win-Win
• Habit 5: Seek First To Understand Then Be Understood
• Habit 6: Synergize
• Habit 7: Sharpen The Saw
The 7 Habits book: Dr. Covey's 7 Habits book is one of the most inspiring and impactful books ever written. Now you can enjoy and learn critical lessons about the habits of successful people that will enrich your life's experience. And, it's in an interactive format that makes it easy for you to learn and apply Dr. Covey's habits of successful people.
One thing is to want to write a book and another, completely different, is to want to be a full-time writer. Very few people can do that. To be more precise, only 1% of the millions of writers in the world can claim to be writers as a full-time job.
Furthermore, less than that 1% will ever admit how their life is really like. Some of them talk about money, the topic everyone always wants to hear but almost none really talks about what it means to be a full-time writer.
I’ve been a full-time writer for the past four years of my life. I can positively say that it is a dream that became a reality, as much as I can say that it didn’t really chance much of who I am or my lifestyle. In fact, to be a full-time writer brings new challenges to our life, most of them unexpected.
In the following chapters, I describe how it feels to live as a young writer, how it feels to have such career and freedom, but also my honest thoughts and insights about it.
Although what is here written doesn’t apply to all the writers in the world, or even all the writers within the top 1%, it does reflect the life of the majority, and likely a life they don’t like to talk about. And yet, these words reflect the truth of what it is to live like a writer, even though, nonetheless, it is indeed a book about my own life.
Former special operator and wounded warrior Kurt can’t say no to a friend in need, especially not Caitlyn, who he can’t forget, no matter how hard he tries. But playing ardent fiancé to the woman who broke his heart—and still attracts him like no other—might just be more than he can bear. When their mission turns deadly, he and Caitlyn must risk everything to save Rose and get a second chance at a love worth dying for.