John DavidsonBorn and raised in Wyoming and Canada on Ranches. Studied at Utah State University and taught drafting at Bridgerland Applied Technology College for 20 years. Own and run several businesses, an architectural design business, a web design business and a Sawmill business. Married to Karla for over 30 years and have 4 great kids, living in Mendon, Utah.
Do you dream of trading online from the comfort of your own home? Of making money with the click of a mouse? Would you like to discover the forex trading strategies used by professional FX traders? Harvey Walsh lifts the curtain and invites you into the lucrative world of currency trading.
Written in his trademark plain English, this jargon-free book takes you through everything you need to know in order to start trading the foreign exchange market.
Just some of the things you will discover inside:
• What money really is, and how currencies work.
• What makes currency prices move, and how you can use that information to make money.
• Precise forex trading strategies you can start using today.
• How to make your own unique, profitable trading setups to give yourself an extra edge.
• The tricks your mind is playing on you when you trade, and how to turn them to your advantage.
When you've read this book, you will be able to:
• Choose a forex broker and open an account.
• Set up currency charts.
• Read your charts and spot excellent trading opportunities.
• Understand and use the different order types.
• Make trades that can make you money whether prices are rising or falling.
• Manage your money, and your mind, for maximum success.