John DavidsonBorn and raised in Wyoming and Canada on Ranches. Studied at Utah State University and taught drafting at Bridgerland Applied Technology College for 20 years. Own and run several businesses, an architectural design business, a web design business and a Sawmill business. Married to Karla for over 30 years and have 4 great kids, living in Mendon, Utah.
When managers and marketers outline their social media strategies, they plan for the “right hook”—their next sale or campaign that’s going to knock out the competition. Even companies committed to jabbing—patiently engaging with customers to build the relationships crucial to successful social media campaigns—want to land the punch that will take down their opponent or their customer’s resistance in one blow. Right hooks convert traffic to sales and easily show results. Except when they don’t.
Thanks to massive change and proliferation in social media platforms, the winning combination of jabs and right hooks is different now. Vaynerchuk shows that while communication is still key, context matters more than ever. It’s not just about developing high-quality content, but developing high-quality content perfectly adapted to specific social media platforms and mobile devices—content tailor-made for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Tumblr.
This book explains step-by-step how you can make money by trading the powerful and proven candlestick techniques. Here is how:
● Explanation of major candle signals; how to recognize them and use them effectively
● The underlying market psychology revealed by each candle formation
● How to combine candlestick signals with Western technical analysis to take advantage of high probability trades which generate explosive profits
● Stop loss settings for various candlestick signals for cutting losses. Master this and you will be way ahead of fellow traders
● How the use of candlesticks with technical analysis provides a simple mechanical trading system which eliminates emotional interference, panic and greed
● How to use candlestick charts for making money from longer term trading and investing
● PLUS: Proven, market-tested trading ideas tips and common mistakes to avoid based on the author's rich experience of trading stocks and options.
This book will enable both new traders and experienced traders derive systematic and consistent profits from the market by adding candlestick charting to their trading arsenal.
REVIEWS FOR THE BOOK
"Educative addition to the technical trader's shelf." — The Hindu Business Line
"Clearly explains and reinforces the message of each candlestick pattern, pointing out other details that can help determine success or failure at each occurrence. The real life examples are manifold, well chosen and amplify the lessons being taught. Highly recommended reading for traders in all markets to discover ways of profiting from candlestick trading." — Alan Northcott
"Sadekar's book not only manages to live upto the expectations but probably excels them. Sadekar attempts to keep things simple, and targets the beginner to intermediate level technician as his target audience.
Each type of reversal, consolidation and continuation pattern is tackled in individual chapters and illustrated liberally with charts of Indian stocks. The author leaves ample strategies for the not so active trader, also combining Dow theory tools like trend lines, oscillators and moving averages with the oriental techniques. This gives the reader an immediate advantage of getting the best of both the worlds.
While all chapters are interesting read, chapters 11 & 12 are the highlights of the book as they lay out a simple but actionable game plan for a trader and investor. As if the overall package was not sweet enough, Sadekar has compiled a tear-away candlestick ready-reckoner at the end of the book to identify emerging patterns in real time. At its price, the book is a value buy. All in all, a must read book for every freshman candle sticks trader."
— Vijay L. Bhambwani, Technical Analyst, CEO - BSPLIndia.com