A Guide to Starting Psychotherapy Groups assists psychologists, social workers, psychiatrists, nurse clinicians, pastoral counselors, school and college counselors and other trained therapists in the process of forming and maintaining groups.
- Steps for getting groups started, beginning with first mention of group therapy to clients
- Clarification of differing theoretical approaches to doing groups
- Helpful guides for tracking referrals and billing
- Analysis of group psychotherapy's effectiveness
- Attention to special groups and co-therapy leadership
- Authoritative articles by international leaders in group psychotherapy