In this book, you will learn:
• Why you should use a wiki to build up a knowledge base and organize research on any topic.
• How to write content in markdown for rapid publishing to the EPUB format.
• How to export your VoodooPad wiki document to the industry-standard EPUB format.
• How to edit your EPUB using Sigil to ensure it passes EpubCheck validation.
• How to customize CSS styling for your EPUB to achieve professional results.
The author is a developer of OS X apps.
• Do you want to publish many books quickly?
• Do you want to take control of your writing process?
Meet Evernote - the popular note taking app available on all of your devices, and its brilliant set of features that can power your self publishing business.
This short book on Self Publishing with Evernote shows you:
• Why Evernote is a great tool on which to build your self publishing business
• How to use Evernote for Planning your next book(s)
• How to use Evernote for Writing your book
• How to use Evernote for Marketing your books
• How to use Evernote for Managing one or more book projects
• 10 easy tips to get started with Evernote for self publishing
Specifically, you will learn:
• Why Scrivener is great for authors, but Evernote is better for self publishers
• How to efficiently conduct your research using Evernote's powerful wiki-feature
• How to collaborate with anyone on just a part, or all your book
• How to harness reminders and checklists in Evernote to keep your book projects on schedule
• How you can confidently save everything to Evernote but still keep it organized!
• How to quickly create a PDF draft at any point from your book written in Evernote
• How to use Evernote's unique features on iOS and Android to quickly evaluate several book ideas and review drafts
• How to export your work to Microsoft Word or Apple Pages to finish up for publication to common ebook formats
• How to run Google Keyword Planner tool on your Evernote drafts to discover SEO-friendly keywords
Get This Book NOW, and Transform Your Publishing Business with Evernote!
In Design For How People Learn, Second Edition, you'll discover how to use the key principles behind learning, memory, and attention to create materials that enable your audience to both gain and retain the knowledge and skills you're sharing. Updated to cover new insights and research into how we learn and remember, this new edition includes new techniques for using social media for learning as well as two brand new chapters on designing for habit and best practices for evaluating learning, such as how and when to use tests. Using accessible visual metaphors and concrete methods and examples, Design For How People Learn, Second Edition will teach you how to leverage the fundamental concepts of instructional design both to improve your own learning and to engage your audience.
You will learn to use tools designed for visual thinkers, whether in business or academia or government. Your Galaxy Note will be transformed into a powerful digital whiteboard with apps that can help you simplify complex situations, analyze problems, even discover and explain creative solutions. And you can share your work quickly to fit any workflow - whether across devices or in a team.
The book will show you how to:
• Create videos to pitch ideas and explain concepts using Explain Everything and Whiteboard Cast
• Analyze complex situations and reveal insights using Graph Paper Pro and a novel "Post-it Notes" technique
• Deep dive into subjects and build up know-how using LectureNotes, Evernote, OneNote, and Papyrus
• Share your skills in visual thinking with a wider audience using FiiNote and ezPDF Reader
Get this book today and tap into the unique potential of your Galaxy Note.
Then this is the book for you. In "Dragon Dictate: Fast Track to Prolific Writing on Your Mac", you will learn how to use the Dragon Dictate application to convert your speech into text with speed and precision.
You'll also learn:
• how to optimize your Mac hardware for dictation
• how to speak so your Mac understands exactly what you say
• what you must remember in order to quickly edit your work
• how to control your writing software with your voice
• how to fix performance problems in Dragon Dictate
• how to make dictation work even when accuracy is low
• when to tap into the dictation feature built into Mac OS X