ARRT is a registered trademark of The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, Inc.
Arrive at diagnosesby following a pattern recognition approach, and logically overcome difficult diagnostic challenges with the aid of decision trees.
Quickly grasp the fundamentalsyou need to know through more than 700 images and an easy-to-use format and pedagogy, including: bolding of key points and icons designating special content; Diagnostic Pitfalls; Really, Really Important Points; Weblinks; and Take-Home Points.
Gauge your mastery of the materialand build confidence with extra images, bonus content, interactive self-assessment exercises, and USMLE-style Q&A that provide effective chapter review and quick practice for your exams.
Apply the latest recommendationson patient safety, dose reduction and radiation protection
Benefit from the extensive knowledge and experienceof esteemed author Dr. William Herring—a skilled radiology teacher and the host of his own specialty website, www.learningradiology.com. Stay current in the latest advancements and developments with meticulous updates throughout including a new chapter on Pediatric Radiology as well as more than 60 new and updated photos, many highlighting newer imaging modalities.
Written by an experienced program director who knows what it takes to excel, LANGE Review: Computed Tomography Examination is designed to boost confidence, test-taking skills, and knowledge for anyone preparing for the exam. Bolstered by nearly 500 registry-style questions with detailed answer explanations, this essential guide also includes valuable background material – covering everything from eligibility requirements to test-taking tips. You will also find two comprehensive practice exams within the text and online. It all adds up to the single-best way to increase your chance of success on the CT Exam.
· A thorough review of patient care, imaging procedures, and physics and instrumentation distills core concepts on the registry exam
· Chapter-ending practice questions assess your knowledge of essential concepts
· Two comprehensive practice exams —in the book and online--to improve your confidence
· Includes 495 registry-style questions with complete explanations for each answer
· Informative introduction includes test taking tips, clinical experience requirements, content specifications, and certification eligibility requirements