How many times did you fail and gave up out of frustration or discouragement? How often does failure ruin your resolve and send you back to square one, only to fail over and over again, with little hope anything will ever change?
Written by bestselling author Martin Meadows, From Failure to Success: Everyday Habits and Exercises to Build Mental Resilience and Turn Failures Into Successes reveals what failure really is and how to deal with it in a constructive way that will help you achieve success.
The author has suffered through multiple failures in his own life. He spent several years launching one failing business after another. He struggled to change his physique, despite doing all the right things as preached by the experts. For a long time, his social life barely existed because he struggled with crippling shyness. In the book, he shares his vast experience of how he turned failure into a friend and finally achieved the success he had failed to reach for years.
Here's just a taste of what you'll learn from the book:
- A different way of thinking about failure. Applying this mental shift will change your perception of what failure and success are and fine-tune your brain to automatically convert obstacles into wins.
- 7 types of failure and how to handle them - including failure due to self-sabotage, fear, unrealistic expectations, self-licensing, and more. Each chapter talks about a different source of failure and comes with tips on how to overcome it and prevent it in the future, along with valuable exercises you can perform to better understand the discussed concepts.
- 5 rules and exercises to develop and maintain a success-friendly mindset. Discover 5 principles the author follows in his life to ensure that even with failures, he will eventually reach success with every goal to which he sets his mind.
- A 5-step process to cope with failure and bounce back. If you're struggling to recover from failure, this strategy will offer you step-by-step instructions on how to process the failure and restart your efforts.
- 3 master strategies to build strength to keep going. Discover three fundamental techniques that will help you build mental resilience and determination.
- 4 reasons to give up. Contrary to what many self-help authors say, sometimes it's better to give up than keep trying. Learn when and why it's better to drop your objective and dedicate your resources to another goal.
- 10 empowering stories of people who faced insurmountable obstacles, yet turned their struggles into immense successes. Learn from real-world examples from all walks of life.
Failure is a fact of life. You can get angry at it or befriend it and use it as a tool to change your life. The choice is yours. If you'd rather take the constructive approach so you can eventually win, buy the book now, study it, and apply the teachings in your own life. You, too, can develop mental resilience and turn failures into successes!
Martin Meadows is the pen name of an author who has dedicated his life to personal growth. He constantly reinvents himself by making drastic changes in his life.
Over the years, he has regularly fasted for over 40 hours, taught himself two foreign languages, lost over 30 pounds in 12 weeks, run several businesses in various industries, took ice-cold showers and baths, lived on a small tropical island in a foreign country for several months, and wrote a 400-page novel’s worth of short stories in one month.
But self-torture is not his passion. Martin likes to test his boundaries to discover how far his comfort zone goes.His findings (based both on his personal experience and on scientific studies) help him improve his life. If you’re interested in pushing your limits and learning how to become the best version of yourself, you’ll love Martin’s works.
Its lack makes you unable to achieve your goals. Without it, you’ll struggle to lose weight, become fit, wake up early, work productively and save money. Not embracing it in your everyday life means that you’ll never realize your full potential. Ignoring it inevitably leads to regret and feeling sad about how more successful and incredible your life could have been if you had only decided to develop it.
What is this powerful thing? Self-discipline.
And if there’s one thing that self-discipline is not, it’s instant. It takes months (if not years) to develop powerful self-control that will protect you from impulsive decisions, laziness, procrastination, and inaction.
You need to exhibit self-discipline day in, day out, 365 days in a year. What if you had a companion who would remind you daily to stay disciplined and persevere, even when the going gets tough?
365 Days With Self-Discipline is a practical, accessible guidebook for embracing more self-discipline in your everyday life. You’ll learn how to do this through 365 brief, daily insights from the world’s brightest minds, expanded and commented upon by bestselling personal development author Martin Meadows.
This isn’t just an inspirational book; most of the entries deliver practical suggestions that you can immediately apply in your life to become more disciplined. Here are just some of the things you’ll learn:
- why living your life the hard way makes it easy (and other suggestions from a successful entrepreneur and longevity scientist);
- how to overcome your initial resistance and procrastination based on the remark made by one of the most renowned Renaissance men;
- why, according to an influential neurosurgeon, it’s key to see problems as hurdles instead of obstacles (and how to do that);
- how to embrace an experimental mindset to overcome a fear of failure (a technique recommended by a successful entrepreneur and musician);
- how to quit in a smart way, according to a world-famous marketing expert;
- how to improve your productivity at work by implementing the advice from one of the most successful detective fiction writers;
- how a trick used by screenwriters can help you figure out the first step needed to get closer to your goals;
- how to maintain self-discipline in the long-term by paying attention to what a bestselling non-fiction author calls necessary to survive and thrive;
- how your most common thoughts can sabotage your efforts (and other valuable insights from one of the most respected Roman Stoics); and
- how to overcome temporary discouragement and look at your problems from the proper perspective, as suggested by a well-known public speaker and author.
If you’re ready to finally change your life and embrace self-discipline — not only for the next 365 days, but for the rest of your life — buy this book now and together, let’s work on your success!
self-discipline handbook, self-control book, willpower book, success journal, mental resilience, become successful, achieve your goals
How often have you tried to lose weight or start eating healthier simply to get frustrated and revert back to your old, bad habits? Is this your first time to try, and friends and family are telling you how difficult it is? What if I told you there are things that can make it easier than you think?
Everyday temptations drain your determination and cause frustrating slip-ups when you’re on a diet. You become extremely aware of everything you can’t eat, and it seems like everyone else is eating those things right there.
Meanwhile, you look in the mirror or at the number on the scale, and don’t see the results promised by the infomercials. Eventually, the temptations chip away at your willpower and "maybe just this once" turns into "whatever, I’ve already failed." It isn’t long before the little weight you lost has made a re-appearance, and possibly brought some friends.
This scenario is too common. Self-Disciplined Dieter has the secrets to change it and break the cycle of dieting, getting frustrated, gaining weight back, and dieting again.
You’ll see permanent results while eating what's good for you and feeling more satisfied without totally giving up the foods you love.
Inside, you’ll learn:
- how to overcome (or completely remove!) the most common obstacles that can make or break your diet (like being hungry while you're on a diet),
- what daily habits contribute to setbacks and how to replace them with better alternatives to design a healthy lifestyle (just one bad habit can add more than 500 calories a day to your diet),
- how to deal with cravings and temptations (including a morbid, but extremely effective mind trick),
- how to like healthy foods as much as, if not more than, unhealthy foods (it's all about making small changes),
- how to increase satiety to stick to your diet (the right foods can be up to seven times more satiating),
- and how eating healthy can be actually cheaper than eating off a fast food dollar menu (it can be a money saving technique, too).
Inside you won’t find the gimmicky "well, duh" tricks so many dieting fads say are the secret to weight-loss. In fact, they aren’t tricks at all. The tips inside are scientifically proven (and supported) strategies and tools to lessen the burden on willpower and help you finally reach your weight loss goals.
You want to change your life for the better. Together, we can help you shed off those extra pounds – and keep them off – while shifting your view away from short-term frustrations to long-term results and lifelong health.
Develop self discipline, willpower and self discipline, self-discipline, self control books, stress, reach your goals, self-control, achieve your goals, instant gratification, long term goals, goal setting, success, goal setting books, how to reach your goals, how to achieve your goals, persistence, how not to give up, stick to a diet, stay motivated, build habits, how to be healthy, how to lose weight
Short. To the Point. To Help High Performers Become Even More Productive
Results are what matter the most to you. You want to be a reliable producer of value in your chosen domain: whether it’s your career, business, sports, studies, non-profit endeavors, or any other undertaking requiring intense focus.
You’d like to learn how to become more productive, but your time is precious, and you don’t have time for a five-hundred-page book only to discover that you can summarize it with two sentences.
If that’s you, Self-Disciplined Producer is for you. Written with high performers in mind, it’s a concise guide covering the most effective techniques to build self-control, improve your productivity and deliver consistent results day in, and day out. In about an hour and a half of reading you’ll discover:
- a confusingly simple strategy of an American novelist and screenwriter that can help you overcome one habit that is most harming your productivity,
- how distractions can make you more eager to get to work,
- three strategies to ensure that you always finish what you started instead of leaving all your projects half-finished,
- five strategies to embrace delayed gratification and become more patient with the process so that you won’t give up prematurely,
- a fun mental exercise to help you identify the most important task and reduce time spent on less meaningful activities,
- a principle developed in the 14th century by an English philosopher that can help you simplify your workday and become more productive,
- a law humorously invented by a British naval historian that can help you perform your most important tasks in half the time usually needed to get them done,
- six methods to recharge for higher productivity—because without a proper rest protocol you’ll be unlikely to ever operate at an optimal level.
The author of Self-Disciplined Producer has been using these techniques to help him publish sixteen books, create four video courses with over 25,000 enrolled students in total, and translate his books into ten languages—all in the span of two years and a half.
If you’re eager to learn how to double, triple, or even quadruple your productivity, don’t hesitate any longer. Invest an amount equivalent to what you pay for a cup of coffee, apply the teachings from this book to your workday and reap the benefits that might lead to thousandfold or higher returns.
Self-discipline, become more productive, build self-control, productivity, improve your focus, work ethic, produce better results
Making a permanent change often feels outright impossible. Making one attempt after another, you fail and continue to fail, and it seems there’s no way to make the change stick for longer than a couple of weeks.
Perhaps… except some people somehow manage to stick to their resolutions in the long term and their lives do get better — permanently.
What makes the difference between those superheroes and “mere mortals”? More importantly, can the “mortals” acquire those superpowers, or should they accept that they’ll never be able to permanently change their lives?
Written by bestselling author, Martin Meadows, This Time Will Be Different: A Short Book on Making Permanent Changes goes through a 4-step process called STAR that will take you on a journey, from the moment you introduce a new change, all the way to how to live your life after you’ve successfully implemented it.
Designed to be a short read packed with practical advice, you can finish the entire book in just one or two sittings and quickly begin to implement it in your own life.
Here are just some of the things you’ll learn from the book:
- One motivator you might not have thought about that can mean the difference between failure and success. Don’t proceed any further until you learn about it…
- What motivational links are and why they’re crucial if you want to introduce permanent changes. This unique concept alone can be enough to successfully implement a change in the long term.
- How to gain traction when implementing new changes. Discover CCC, a 2-step process designed to help you undergo an identity shift that leads to a permanent change.
- 5 tools to help you persevere when you’re struggling to stick to your new resolution. That’s when most people give up. Avoid their fate by applying the strategies discussed in this chapter.
- 3 core principles to live your success. It’s not only about reaching success; it’s also about maintaining it, which is often trickier than achieving it. Learn how to ensure permanent, long-term success.
If you’re tired of consistently unsuccessful attempts and itch for a permanent positive change in your life, buy this book now and learn how to finally make this time different!
reach your goals, success, how to achieve your goals, make a permanent change, personal development, build habits, develop a new habit
Diese Angewohnheiten und Übungen werden Ihnen dabei helfen, eiserne Entschlossenheit und Selbstdisziplin aufzubauen
Setzen Sie sich Ziele, aber sind dann dennoch entmutigt, wenn Ihre Pläne nicht funktionieren? Wir kennen alle diese Person, die scheinbar in allem erfolgreich ist. Fitness, Gesundheit, Arbeit, sie erreichen alle ihre Ziele. Sie wollen diesen Erfolg auch und wissen, dass Sie ihn erreichen können ... aber wie?
Egal wo sie hinsehen, überall gibt es Hindernisse, die Ihren Weg blockieren. Erfolgreich zu sein bedeutet nicht, diese zu vermeiden, es bedeutet, sich diesen Hindernissen zu stellen und sie zu überwinden. Sie brauchen Selbstdisziplin und Willenskraft, um bis zum Ende durchzuhalten. Sie brauchen die Werkzeuge, die es Ihnen ermöglichen, diese Selbstdisziplin und diese Willenskraft zu entwickeln. Tägliche Selbstdisziplin hat diese Werkzeuge.
Mit Hilfe dieses Buches, werden Sie Methoden lernen, um:
- leistungsstarke Selbstdisziplin zu entwickeln durch den Aufbau eines gesunden Körpers und Verstandes,
- sich Schwierigkeiten, Verlangen, Versuchungen und Unannehmlichkeiten zu stellen und sich dabei gut zu fühlen,
- wichtige Fähigkeiten bezüglich Ihres eigenen Bewusstseins zu entwickeln, um damit Ihre Ziele erreichen zu können,
- eine klare Ansicht zu gewinnen, wie Selbstdisziplin funktioniert die Sie dann dazu befähigen wird immer weiterzumachen, egal was kommt,
- Ihnen die Kraft zu geben, weiterzumachen, wenn nichts richtig zu laufen scheint und sie am Rande des Aufgebens sind.
Jede Seite dieses Buches soll Ihnen dabei helfen, die Selbstdisziplin aufzubauen, die zu der Flexibilität und der mentalen Stärke führt, die Sie täglich benötigen. Einfache alltägliche Übungen und gewohnheitsbildende Praktiken werden Ihnen die Fähigkeiten beibringen, die Sie benötigen, um Hindernisse zu überwinden und sich selbst und Ihrem Weg zum Erfolg zu vertrauen.
Entwickeln Sie Selbstdisziplin, Willenskraft und Selbstdisziplin, Selbstdisziplin, Bücher über Selbstbeherrschung, Stress, erreichen Sie Ihre Ziele, Selbstbeherrschung, verwirklichen Sie Ihre Ziele, sofortige Befriedigung, langfristige Ziele, Zielsetzung Erfolg, Bücher über Zielsetzungen, wie Sie Ihre Ziele erreichen können, wie Sie Ihre Ziele verwirklichen können, Hartnäckigkeit, wie Sie nicht aufgeben, wie Sie trainieren, motiviert bleiben, Gewohnheiten aufbauen, Sport machen, persönliche Entwicklung, Training
Today’s world is charging at a breakneck speed. People are working over twelve hours every single day, catching extra minutes of sleep in the metro, and completely giving up on the antiquated notion of time to spend with their own kids. There are people in their twenties neglecting every single aspect of their lives but their careers looking twice older than they should.
And 1 person out of 4 dies from cardiovascular disease – caused mostly by unhealthy eating, a lack of physical activity, smoking, and consuming too much alcohol and worthless junk food that clogs their arteries.
This book will teach you how to step away from noise, relax and recharge your batteries so you have enough left in you to control your life. Here are some of the things you'll learn:
- why rituals create your life and how to develop a proper morning routine to ensure a calm mind.
- 3 main stress management techniques for recharging you’re probably not aware of. They can make you well-rested or, if you disregard them, extremely exhausted.
- how to get away from highly-stimulating surroundings to recharge in peace. If you live in a city, you MUST read this chapter.
- how to let go of negative nagging thoughts you can’t get out of your head. You don’t have to carry them with you all the time.
- 7 powerful habits to reduce stress. And no, I’m not talking about obvious advice. You’ll discover how to exactly reduce stress with lesser-known tips.
This is your chance to find out what the hard science says about how to become more relaxed. You too can finally recharge your batteries and regain control over your life. Learn how.
How to relax, how to relieve stress, how to release stress, how to reduce stress, how to chill out, stress management techniques, how to handle stress, stress reduction, stress free living, stop stressing, motivational books, inspirational books, anxiety self help, stressed out, relaxation techniques, relaxation and stress reduction, recharge your life, busyness, do less get more, do less achieve more, tired, free book, free
- 一般的な視覚化方法が、実際に目標達成を妨げ、自制心を破壊する（またはすべき課題を台無しにする）場合があるのはなぜでしょう 。
自制心を高める, 意志力と自制心, 自制心, 自制心が高まる本, ストレス, 目標達成, 自制力, 自己実現, 目先の満足, 長期目標, 目標設定, 成功, 自分磨き, 目標を達成する方法, 自己改革, 継続力, 諦めないための方法, ダイエットを継続, やる気を維持, 習慣を身につける, 先延ばしの満足, 自己啓発
Se volete apportare cambiamenti positivi alla vostra vita e raggiungere i vostri obiettivi a lungo termine, imparare l’autodisciplina è senza dubbio il sistema migliore.
La scienza ha trovato un sacco di caratteristiche interessanti nell'autodisciplina e nella forza di volontà, ma la maggior parte di questa conoscenza è sepolta all'interno di lunghi e noiosi articoli scientifici.
Se volete godere dei frutti di questi studi senza leggerli veramente, questo è il libro che fa per voi. Ho già fatto io tutto il lavoro: sono andato a cercare le scoperte scientifiche più utili, e vitali per il miglioramento della vostra autodisciplina.
Ecco alcune cose che imparerete grazie a questo libro:
- Cosa può insegnarvi, in merito all'autocontrollo, un rapinatore di banche con succo di limone spalmato sul viso? La storia vi farà scoppiare a ridere, ma le sue implicazioni vi costringeranno a riflettere sulla vostra capacità di controllare gli impulsi.
- Come barrette di cioccolato da 50 dollari potranno motivarvi a resistere di fronte alla schiacciante tentazione di cedere.
- Il motivo per cui il presidente Obama indossava solo abiti grigi e blu e perché questo ha a che fare con l'autocontrollo (è anche una delle probabili ragioni per cui i poveri rimangono poveri).
- Perché il sistema di visualizzazione normale può effettivamente impedirvi di raggiungere i vostri obiettivi e distruggere il vostro self-control (e cosa fare invece).
- Cos’è la dopamina e perché è cruciale capire il suo ruolo nel fermare le cattive abitudini e nel formare quelle buone.
- 5 modi pratici per addestrare la vostra autodisciplina. Scoprite alcune delle tecniche più importanti per aumentare il vostro autocontrollo e resistere meglio alla gratificazione immediata.
- Il motivo per cui il pregiudizio dello status quo minaccerà i vostri obiettivi e cosa fare per ridurne l’effetto sui vostri propositi.
- Perché le diete ferree aiutano le persone a raggiungere risultati a lungo termine, e come applicare questi risultati alla vostra vita.
- Quando e perché cedere alle tentazioni può effettivamente aiutarvi a costruire la vostra autodisciplina. Sì, potete ingozzarvi (di tanto in tanto) e perdere peso comunque.
Invece di condividere con voi il dettaglio del “perché” (con descrizioni confuse e noiose di lunghi studi scientifici), voglio condividere con voi il “come”: dei consigli che cambieranno la vostra vita, se deciderete di seguirli.
Anche voi potete padroneggiare l'arte dell'autodisciplina e imparare a resistere alle tentazioni. Ne vale la pena, per i vostri obiettivi a lungo termine! Perciò acquistate il libro, proprio ora.
Sviluppare autodisciplina, sviluppare forza di volontà, forza di volontà, forza di volontà e autodisciplina, autodisciplina, libri autocontrollo, libri forza di volontà, stress, controllare lo stress, raggiungere gli obiettivi, autocontrollo, raggiungere gli obiettivi, gratificazione immediata, obiettivi a lungo termine, definizione degli obiettivi, successo, come avere successo, libri definizione degli obiettivi, come raggiungere gli obiettivi, essere costanti, come non mollare, attenersi a una dieta, restare motivati, costruire le abitudini, creare gli abitudini, gratificazione ritardata, sviluppo personale
Come dimagrire e diventare sani con il potere dell'autodisciplina
Quante volte avete provato a perdere peso o a mangiare più sano, ma vi siete ritrovati così frustrati da tornare alle vecchie, cattive abitudini? È la prima volta che provate, e gli amici e la famiglia vi dicono quanto sia difficile? E se vi dicessi che ci sono cose che possono renderlo più facile di quanto pensiate?
Quando siete a dieta, le tentazioni quotidiane prosciugano la determinazione e causano frustranti scivoloni. Diventate estremamente consapevoli di tutto ciò che non potete mangiare, e sembra che tutti gli altri stiano mangiando proprio quelle cose, lì davanti a voi.
Nel frattempo, vi guardate allo specchio o vedete il numero che appare sulla bilancia e non riscontrate i risultati promessi dalle pubblicità. Alla fine, le tentazioni eliminano la vostra forza di volontà e il "magari solo questa volta" si trasforma in "che importa, tanto non ci riuscirò mai". Non passa molto tempo ed ecco che i pochi chili che avete perso sono ricomparsi, magari portando degli amici.
Questo scenario è fin troppo comune. Stare a dieta con l’autodisciplina vi fornisce i segreti per cambiarlo e interrompere il circolo vizioso: stare a dieta, frustrarsi, riprendere il peso, rimettersi a dieta… e così via.
Vedrete risultati permanenti mangiando ciò che vi fa bene e sentendovi più soddisfatti, senza rinunciare completamente agli alimenti che amate.
- come superare (o eliminare completamente!) gli ostacoli più comuni che possono creare o distruggere la dieta (come avere fame mentre si è a dieta),
- quali abitudini quotidiane contribuiscono a creare battute d'arresto e come sostituirle con alternative migliori per pianificare uno stile di vita sano (una sola cattiva abitudine può aggiungere più di 500 calorie al giorno alla vostra dieta),
- come affrontare le voglie e le tentazioni (incluso un trucco mentale morboso ma estremamente efficace),
- come adorare i cibi sani quanto i cibi non sani... e anche di più (si tratta solo di apportare dei piccoli cambiamenti),
- come aumentare il senso di sazietà per attenersi alla dieta (i cibi giusti possono essere fino a sette volte più sazianti),
- e come mangiare sano può essere effettivamente più economico del mangiare fuori in un fast food a basso costo (può anche essere una tecnica per risparmiare).
All’interno non troverete i trucchetti che così tante diete alla moda affermano essere il segreto per dimagrire. In realtà, non sono affatto trucchi. I suggerimenti all'interno sono strategie e strumenti scientificamente provati (e supportati) per ridurre il carico sulla forza di volontà e aiutarvi a raggiungere finalmente i vostri obiettivi di dimagrimento.
Volete cambiare in meglio la vostra vita. Vi aiuterò a liberarvi di quei chili in più - e a tenerli lontani - spostando la vostra visione dalle frustrazioni a breve termine ai risultati a lungo termine, e alla salute per tutta la vita.
Sviluppare autodisciplina, sviluppa l’autodisciplina, come dimagrire, come perdere peso, autodisciplina e dieta, mettersi a dieta, dieta e auto-disciplina, forza di volontà per dimagrire, autocontrollo, perdere peso con la forza di volontà