Finally, there’s a comprehensive guide to digital marketing specifically for B2B companies. In B2B Digital Marketing, Michael Miller thoroughly explains how to use each leading digital marketing vehicle to successfully market any product or service to your target companies. You’ll start with planning, discovering how to choose your best platforms and strategies for customer acquisition, sales conversion, and retention. Next, master crucial execution skills for web, search, social, and mobile marketing, online advertising, email, blogs, YouTube, online PR, and more. Finally, discover exactly how to measure your effectiveness, refocus based on what you learn, and prepare for the newest developments in B2B digital marketing. Whether you’re a B2B marketer, product manager, sales professional, PR specialist, manager, or entrepreneur, this book will help you use new low-cost techniques to build stronger relationships, close more sales, and earn higher profits—starting today!
You’ll Learn How To:
• Define realistic, measurable goals for your B2B digital marketing initiative
• Segment your audience and identify the best digital platforms and vehicles for connecting with them
• Systematically address the entire B2B buying continuum: reach, acquisition, conversion, retention, and loyalty
• Create a flexible, actionable B2B digital marketing plan
• Design a website that helps B2B buyers quickly find exactly what they need
• Optimize your site for today’s search engines and today’s customers
• Use tailored, targeted email to reach more customers and prospects at lower cost
• Craft online advertising to reinforce organic search, support promotions, and attract web seminar participants
• Drive real value from Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, and Twitter
• Effectively utilize blogs, podcasts, and streaming media
MICHAEL MILLER has written more than 100 nonfiction books, including The Ultimate Web Marketing Guide; Using Google® AdWords and AdSense; Using Google® Search; The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Search Engine Optimization; Sams Teach Yourself Google Analytics in 10 Minutes; and Facebook for Grown-Ups. Miller’s books have sold more than one million copies worldwide. He has established a reputation for clearly explaining technical subjects to non-technical readers, and offering exceptionally useful real-world advice on complex topics. More information can be found at his website, www.molehillgroup.com.
- The basics of tones, including pitches, clefs, scales, intervals, and major and minor keys.
- The building blocks of rhythm, including note values, basic notation, time signatures, and tempo, dynamics, and navigation.
- How tunes are created, starting with melodies, chords, chord progressions, and phrases and forms.
- The basics of accompaniment, including transcribing, accompanying melodies, and transposing to other keys.
- Composing and arranging, including coverage of musical genres and forms, how to compose your own music, arranging for voices and instruments, working with lead sheets and scores, and performing your music.
- Helpful reference appendixes, including a glossary, chord charts, and instrument ranges.
- Exercises at the end of each chapter, and an answer key appendix.
- All-new coverage of genres, composing, and arranging.
- Expanded online ear-training and transcribing exercise content.
10 minutes is all you need to learn how to…Quickly create a Google Analytics account and add Google Analytics to your site Define goals and measure how well your site is achieving them Track visitors from search engines, pay-per-click advertising, email, and other sources Discover the pages your visitors view, how long they stay, and where they exit Monitor specific user actions, such as playing embedded video, selecting Flash menu items, or downloading files Identify your best and worst content, and fix poorly performing pages Improve your site by tracking error pages and broken links Measure AdWords traffic, position, and e-commerce performance Manage Google Analytics through the Dashboard Customize Google Analytics to work more effectively with your site Capture more accurate information by filtering out internal traffic Choose the right reports and data, understand them, and act on what you learn
(No experience? No problem!)
Need to put together a website? Or post to your company’s Facebook page? Or write a great Google AdWords ad? You know it’s important. Your image is at stake. Maybe a lot ofmoney, too. But you’re not a professional web copywriter. Where do you start? Right here. Million-selling author Michael Miller will teach you, show you, guide you–even if you’ve never done it before!
Think you can’t write? Hate to write? Forget school: Here are all the professional-quality online copywriting tips and tricks you need right now. Miller will help you find your voice, organize your message, use links, get great search results, and a whole lot more. Best of all, you’ll learn how to grab hold of people in seconds–because that’s all the time you’ve got!
• The perfect web copywriting guide for every entrepreneur, small businessperson, blogger, and website owner
• Keep it short, keep it simple!
• Think like your readers, fire them up, and get them to act!
• Write text that search engines and humans will both love
• Be absolutely clear! Squeeze all the confusion out of your content
• Make sure you know just enough grammar and punctuation
• Combine text and visuals to make them both work better
• Choose the right delivery formats
• Integrate your copy into an existing web page design
• Work well with web designers and developers
Detailed, expert guidance for writing:
• Web pages
• Online articles
• Blog posts
• Social media updates
• Web ads
• Email promos & newsletters
• Online press releases
• Online help & FAQs
• Smartphone & tablet content
• Web interfaces
Michael Miller has written 100+ non-fiction books, including The Ultimate Web Marketing Guide; B2B Digital Marketing; Using Google® AdWords and AdSense; Using Google® Search; The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Search Engine Optimization; Sams Teach Yourself Google Analytics in 10 Minutes; and Facebook for Grown-Ups. Miller’s books have sold more than one million copies worldwide. He has earned a reputation for clearly explaining technical subjects to non-technical readers, and offering exceptionally useful real-world advice on complex topics.
In his 2009 international bestseller Crush It, Gary insisted that a vibrant personal brand was crucial to entrepreneurial success, In Crushing It!, Gary explains why that’s even more true today, offering his unique perspective on what has changed and what principles remain timeless. He also shares stories from other entrepreneurs who have grown wealthier—and not just financially—than they ever imagined possible by following Crush It principles. The secret to their success (and Gary’s) has everything to do with their understanding of the social media platforms, and their willingness to do whatever it took to make these tools work to their utmost potential. That’s what Crushing It! teaches readers to do.
In this lively, practical, and inspiring book, Gary dissects every current major social media platform so that anyone, from a plumber to a professional ice skater, will know exactly how to amplify his or her personal brand on each. He offers both theoretical and tactical advice on how to become the biggest thing on old standbys like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, and Snapchat; podcast platforms like Spotify, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, and iTunes; and other emerging platforms such as Musical.ly. For those with more experience, Crushing It! illuminates some little-known nuances and provides innovative tips and clever tweaks proven to enhance more common tried-and-true strategies.
Crushing It! is a state-of-the-art guide to building your own path to professional and financial success, but it’s not about getting rich. It’s a blueprint to living life on your own terms.
YouTube marketing is easy enough that any business can do it. All you need is some low-cost video equipment—and a winning strategy. After you figure out the right type of videos to produce, you can use YouTube to attract new customers and better service existing ones.
That’s where this book comes in. The valuable information and advice in YouTube for Business help you make YouTube part of your online marketing plan, improve brand awareness, and drive traffic to your company’s website—without breaking your marketing budget.
In this updated second edition of YouTube for Business, you learn how to
• Develop a YouTube marketing strategy
• Decide what types of videos to produce
• Shoot great-looking YouTube videos—on a budget
• Edit and enhance your videos
• Create a brand presence with your YouTube channel
• Produce more effective YouTube videos
• Promote your videos on the YouTube site
• Link from your videos to your website with Call-to-Action Overlays
Here's what the Give Your Marketing a Digital Edge includes:
Budget Marketing - How to Start & Market an Online Business with Little or Zero Marketing Budget: why pay for online tools when there are fantastic free ones available that will help your business for absolutely nothing?
Targeting Your Market - Marketing Across Generations, Cultures & Gender: marketing by demographics can be as simple as not advertising baby diapers on a site aimed at Baby Boomers. But the truth is there's a lot more to know if you want to maximize business success and avoid blunders.
Plan, Create, Optimize, Distribute - Your Strategic Roadmap to Content Marketing Success: by mastering content marketing, you can connect with customers on a personal level, build a relationship, call your audience to action, and provide a platform for customer feedback.
Google Best Practices - How to Build and Market Your Business with Google: YouTube, Google+, Google+ Local, Google News, Google SEO, AdWords, AdSense, etc. - this book tells you how you can make money using everything Google has to offer.
Socialize to Monetize - How To Run Effective Social Media Campaigns across the Top 25 Social Networking Sites: by mastering content marketing, you can connect with customers on a personal level, build a relationship, call your audience to action, and provide a platform for customer feedback.
Pinterest Marketing - The Ultimate Guide: if your customers are on Pinterest, you need to be there too! Leverage the power of visual marketing with one of the best tools ever invented to increase sales for your business.
Tumblr for Business - The Ultimate Guide: learn how to use Tumblr to showcase your brand to a worldwide audience, create social buzz, and take your business to the next level.
Advertising in a Digital Age - Best Practices for AdWords and Social Media Advertising: learn how to use online advertising to reach more people, interact with your community, collect feedback and monitor results in real-time, adjust your advertising quickly, and target and retarget your messages for relevancy all on a tiny budget.
Mobilize to Monetize - The Fast Track to Effective Mobile Marketing: when you use mobile technology to promote a brand and its products and services anytime, from anywhere, you can target your messages based on information you already have and engage your customers directly.
Globalize to Monetize - Taking Your Online Business to New Markets: marketing globally requires cultural understanding and overcoming barriers of language and culture are crucial to successfully market globally.
Google also has made it easier and more prominent to enable ad blocking — that is, to keep certain types of ads or ads from certain advertisers from appearing on your website. Google has also beefed up its AdSense reporting system, increasing the types of reports available and adding a new Overview page that displays key information in a single snapshot.
While the new interface is a step forward for managing an AdSense account, existing AdSense users may find it strange and confusing–and have trouble finding out how to do what they’re used to doing. That’s where this Quick Guide comes in. Get up to speed quickly and easily. Then get back to making money.