Foreword is by Sandra Reed, Former Dean of Graduate Studies at Savannah College of Art and Design. Reed grew up in Iowa. She received a full scholarship to attend Drake University, where she received her B.F.A. in painting and drawing. She earned the M.F.A. in painting from The George Washington University as the first Morris Louis Fellow in Painting. She taught at academic institution's Resident Associate Program, prior to moving to Savannah in 1993 to teach at the Savannah College Art and Design. She lives with her husband, John Spurlock, a painter and printmaker, in Savannah, Georgia.
If you're looking for the best, most authoritative guide to the GRE revised General Test, you've found it! The Official Guide to the GRE General Test, Third Edition is the only GRE guide specially created the people who actually make the test. It's packed with everything you need to do your best on the test—and move toward your graduate or business school degree.
You’ll discover exactly what to expect on the test and learn how the test is scored. Hundreds of authentic test questions are included for practice, making this guide your most reliable and accurate source for everything you need to know about the GRE revised General Test.
No other guide to the GRE revised General Test gives you:
• 4 complete, full-length real tests—2 in the book and 2 online
• Hundreds of authentic test question to help you hone your skills
• Access to the newly redesigned PowerPrep website
• Everything you need to know about the test, straight from the test makers
• Interactive content that is fully accessible to individuals with disabilities
We’ve put all of our proven expertise into Catholic High School Entrance Exams to make sure you’re fully prepared for any of these difficult exams. With this book, you’ll learn essential skill-building techniques and strategies created by leading test-prep experts. You’ll also get six full-length practice tests, hundreds of sample questions, and all the facts about the current exam. This book will guide you through your preparation program and give you the tools you need to succeed.
Inside you’ll find:
• Complete coverage of all three exams:
The Cooperative Admissions Examination (COOP)
The High School Placement Test (HSPT)
The Test for Admission into Catholic High Schools (TACHS)
• Six full-length sample tests—two practice COOPs, two practice HSPTs, and two practice TACHS—with full explanations of all answers
• A step-by-step review of all topics covered on the three exams, including reading comprehension, vocabulary, sentence and paragraph composition, mathematics, and quantitative reasoning
• Expert strategies to help you raise your score on questions involving analogies, verbal logic, writing mechanics, and mathematical sequences