The New York Times bestseller is back! The career workbook Roadmap is better than ever.
Roadmap has been updated and expanded with tons of brand new content—including chapters on changing directions mid-career and not letting your past define your future.
Through inspirational stories and interviews, journal-like prompts, and practical career development information, this helpful resource will steer students, recent graduates, and career-changers toward an authentic, fulfilling life.
• Features fresh perspectives from people like singer-songwriter John Legend, surfing world champion Layne Beachley, and MacArthur fellow and radio host Jad Abumrad
• Full of advice for people seeking a fulfilling work life that will make them happy and keep them engaged
• A self-mapped guide to creating a rewarding and satisfying work life
Roadtrip Nation, based in Costa Mesa, was founded by Nathan Gebhard, Mike Marriner, and Brian McAllister in 2001, and has grown into a national career exploration movement, educational organization, and PBS series.
Since its original publication in 2015, the team at Roadtrip Nation has continued to travel the world and interview accomplished individuals about their path to success.
• Great for recent college graduates, interns, or anyone questioning their career path and in need of advice and a fresh perspective
• Useful as a resource for career advisers, educators, and companies who want to foster an engaged workforce
• Add it to the collection of books like What Color Is Your Parachute? 2019: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers by Richard N. Bolles, Designing Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans, and How to Have a Good Day: Harness the Power of Behavioral Science to Transform Your Working Life by Caroline Webb