Options are great for novice and experienced investors, great for all investors who wish to expand their portfolios and make money in stock market.Learn profitable and powerful options trading strategies which will lower your risk and increase your profits in today's market.
This book contains the following topics that will guide you through the path of Options Trading Strategy.
This outstanding reference has already taught thousands of traders the concepts of technical analysis and their application in the futures and stock markets. Covering the latest developments in computer technology, technical tools, and indicators, the second edition features new material on candlestick charting, intermarket relationships, stocks and stock rotation, plus state-of-the-art examples and figures. From how to read charts to understanding indicators and the crucial role technical analysis plays in investing, readers gain a thorough and accessible overview of the field of technical analysis, with a special emphasis on futures markets. Revised and expanded for the demands of today's financial world, this book is essential reading for anyone interested in tracking and analyzing market behavior.
This book contains the following topics that will guide you through the path of Technical Analysis Of Stock Market.
Table of Contents
A Good Trader
Traders vs. Investors
Types of Traders
Traders Type (Time basis).
Position Traders –
What is a Trend?
What are types of Trends?
Advantages of Trend Trading:
What is Swing Trading?
How does Swing Trading work?
What are the advantages of Swing Trading?
The How, When and What of a Trade
What Kind of a Trader Are You?
How to Trade Like a Master
Trading Only High Probability Opportunities
Find a Shoe That Fits Your Size.
Timing the Markets.
Your Trade Should Fit the Type of Stock You are Trading
Supply Choke or 'Punting' Markets
How Many Open Trades at a Time?
Risk Control: How to Stop Losses and Protect Your Gains
Why Some Traders Don't Use Stop Losses
Trailing Stop Loss
Stop Losses for Volatile Stocks
Using Stop Losses to Protect Your Profits
Stop Losses When Markets Open with Gaps
Stop Losses When a Stock is Being Manipulated
The Art Of Reading Charts
Overbought/ Oversold Overload
Gaps in Candlestick Charts
Weekly Charts-- For a Longer Trading Position
Using Hourly Charts 41
Be With the Stock On the 'West Side' and Let it Go On the 'East Side'.
Never Fight the Market
Don't Trade When You Don't Have Any Edge
Trading Pitfalls-- and How to Avoid Them
How much should you trade?
Buy High, Sell Higher
Going for the Jugular Trade
Trade With What You Can Afford to Lose
When Day Trading, Be a Fruit Vendor.
Winning the Game of Odds
Secrets of Open Interest
Riding the Longer Cycle
Channel Trading Systems
Improving Your Odds
Trading the Different Types of Rallies
Short Covering Rally
Long Term Rally
The Successful Trader's Psychology
Trading Replicates the Behaviour of Fish
Stop Blaming Others
Don't Have Preconceived Notions About the Market's Direction
Reading the Mind of Others Who are Trading Your Stocks
Beware the Trading Minefields
Trading Secrets from the Masters
Novice, and even experienced, investors are often wary of investing in options. Many people view options as risky, exotic, and only for investors with large bankrolls. However, nothing could be further from the truth.
Options are a great way for all investors, regardless of experience or risk tolerance, to expand their portfolios and make money in the stock market—whether the market is going up or down.
Options are the perfect vehicle for increasing your leverage, allowing you to turn a small investment into exponentially large rewards. They can also be used as an insurance policy, protecting your investments in case of a market downturn.
In short, options are a tool that every investor should understand and potentially put to use.
In this book, you’ll learn all the ins and outs of stock options, from basic puts and calls to more exotic straddles and spreads. By the end of this guide, you’ll have a complete understanding of trading options and be able to put them to use in your own portfolio implementing both simple and more advanced strategies.
Included are many real world and easy to follow examples so you will be able to clearly understand each of the principles and strategies discussed in action.
Included in this book:
*Advantages and Disadvantages of Options Trading
*Types and Styles of Options
*Using Call and Put Options to Make a Profit
*Option Prices and Valuation
*Getting to Know the Greeks
*How to Open an Options Account
*How to Place a Trade
*Successful Option Trading Strategies
*Spreads, Straddles, Iron Condor, Iron Butterfly, Collars, Strangles, and more
*Tips and Tricks for Avoiding Costly Mistakes
Get your copy today and get started in the exciting world of options trading.
Keyword tags: option trading, options trading, option strategies, option trading strategies, stock options, stock option strategies, stock option trading, stock investing, option investing, options volatility, options for beginners, options greeks
This book explains step-by-step how you can make money by trading the powerful and proven candlestick techniques. Here is how:
● Explanation of major candle signals; how to recognize them and use them effectively
● The underlying market psychology revealed by each candle formation
● How to combine candlestick signals with Western technical analysis to take advantage of high probability trades which generate explosive profits
● Stop loss settings for various candlestick signals for cutting losses. Master this and you will be way ahead of fellow traders
● How the use of candlesticks with technical analysis provides a simple mechanical trading system which eliminates emotional interference, panic and greed
● How to use candlestick charts for making money from longer term trading and investing
● PLUS: Proven, market-tested trading ideas tips and common mistakes to avoid based on the author's rich experience of trading stocks and options.
This book will enable both new traders and experienced traders derive systematic and consistent profits from the market by adding candlestick charting to their trading arsenal.
REVIEWS FOR THE BOOK
"Educative addition to the technical trader's shelf." — The Hindu Business Line
"Clearly explains and reinforces the message of each candlestick pattern, pointing out other details that can help determine success or failure at each occurrence. The real life examples are manifold, well chosen and amplify the lessons being taught. Highly recommended reading for traders in all markets to discover ways of profiting from candlestick trading." — Alan Northcott
"Sadekar's book not only manages to live upto the expectations but probably excels them. Sadekar attempts to keep things simple, and targets the beginner to intermediate level technician as his target audience.
Each type of reversal, consolidation and continuation pattern is tackled in individual chapters and illustrated liberally with charts of Indian stocks. The author leaves ample strategies for the not so active trader, also combining Dow theory tools like trend lines, oscillators and moving averages with the oriental techniques. This gives the reader an immediate advantage of getting the best of both the worlds.
While all chapters are interesting read, chapters 11 & 12 are the highlights of the book as they lay out a simple but actionable game plan for a trader and investor. As if the overall package was not sweet enough, Sadekar has compiled a tear-away candlestick ready-reckoner at the end of the book to identify emerging patterns in real time. At its price, the book is a value buy. All in all, a must read book for every freshman candle sticks trader."
— Vijay L. Bhambwani, Technical Analyst, CEO - BSPLIndia.com
Complete Day Trading Course
How To Day Trade Stocks For Profit is a complete course designed to get you quickly making money from the stock market. No previous trading experience is necessary. Easy to read and jargon-free, it starts right from the very basics, and builds to a remarkably simple but very powerful profit generating strategy.
What Others Are Saying
Readers of this book make real money, as this short selection of comments shows:
• "Have been using the info in the book for three days... $1,490.00 in the bank."
• "It was a great day! I made a $1175.50 profit."
• “Per 1 January I started day trading full time."
• “I am already making my job salary in trading."
• “I ended my first day of live trading with a net profit of $279.53.”
Just some of what you will discover inside:
• What really makes the stock market tick (and how you can make lots of money from it).
• The single biggest difference between people who make money and those who lose it.
• How to trade with other people's money, and still keep the profit for yourself.
• Specific trading instructions, exactly when to buy and sell for maximum profit.
• How to make money even when the stock market is falling.
• The five reasons most traders lose their shirt, and how you can easily overcome them.
• Three powerful methods to banish fear and emotion from you trading - forever.
• How you can get started trading with absolutely no risk at all.
• 14 Golden Rules of trading that virtually guarantee you will be making money in no time.
The book is packed with real life examples and plenty of exercises that mean you’ll be ready to go from reading about trading, to actually making your own trades that put cash in the bank.
In this book, Ashu explains everything you need to master technical charts. Each of these 15 steps will help you read what the charts are revealing about the market and what and how you should trade. A mastery of charts will hugely improve your trading odds and trading profits:
● How charts reveal the market's collective mood and trading action
● How to use the combination of price, volume and time to confirm price rallies and declines
● How to improve your trades by mastering support and resistance
● How to stop trading losses and protect your gains using stop loss
● How to make money trading accumulation and distribution
● Wait out the head, trade the body and exit at the tail
● How to develop a successful trading plan of your own
● How to read charts for short and long term trading; day trading, swing trading and position trading
● How to find out if a chart may be misleading you
● How to find trades that fit you and will make you money.
PLUS, The Chart Grader Quiz and much, much more!
Ashu Dutt is one of the most visible and respected faces in Indian financial markets. In this book he reveals 15 steps to mastering technical charts used by successful market traders to improve their trading odds:
● Market-tested trading strategies
● Dozens of Trading charts
● Key points highlighted with real-life examples.