Complete Day Trading Course
How To Day Trade Stocks For Profit is a complete course designed to get you quickly making money from the stock market. No previous trading experience is necessary. Easy to read and jargon-free, it starts right from the very basics, and builds to a remarkably simple but very powerful profit generating strategy.
What Others Are Saying
Readers of this book make real money, as this short selection of comments shows:
• "Have been using the info in the book for three days... $1,490.00 in the bank."
• "It was a great day! I made a $1175.50 profit."
• “Per 1 January I started day trading full time."
• “I am already making my job salary in trading."
• “I ended my first day of live trading with a net profit of $279.53.”
Just some of what you will discover inside:
• What really makes the stock market tick (and how you can make lots of money from it).
• The single biggest difference between people who make money and those who lose it.
• How to trade with other people's money, and still keep the profit for yourself.
• Specific trading instructions, exactly when to buy and sell for maximum profit.
• How to make money even when the stock market is falling.
• The five reasons most traders lose their shirt, and how you can easily overcome them.
• Three powerful methods to banish fear and emotion from you trading - forever.
• How you can get started trading with absolutely no risk at all.
• 14 Golden Rules of trading that virtually guarantee you will be making money in no time.
The book is packed with real life examples and plenty of exercises that mean you’ll be ready to go from reading about trading, to actually making your own trades that put cash in the bank.
Roberto Sanchez is living the dream; one could say the man had it all. He is blessed with a beautiful wife and daughter who complete him. A career that reaches at-risk kids that brings him true joy. Then a tragic accident leads Robert to a chasm of dark despair. Although his interventions have reached many, he found he is incapable of helping himself off the edge of a cliff, jeopardizing his career, his marriage, and himself.
because takes us on a journey of two Roberts as he struggles to find a way to once again believe.
MIDWEST BOOK REVIEW - Small Press Bookwatch November 2015 Issue
"A deftly crafted novel and an absorbing read from beginning to end, "because" is a compelling and thoroughly entertaining novel that documents author Jack Langedijk's truly exceptional storytelling skills..." - Midwest Book Review
KIRKUS REVIEWS MAGAZINE - August 15, 2015 Issue
"...Langedijk has lots to say about courage, compassion, redemption, and self-worth. Although those life lessons are more compelling than the actual drama unfolding around Roberto's post-Everest experience, they more than make the journey with him worthwhile.
Meditations on some of life's biggest questions as told through some harrowing experiences."—Kirkus Reviews
"The book has left me with a great impression. It made me feel that everything happens for a reason." - Katarina
"Langedijk explores the depths of human suffering in a realistic, uplifting way. His characters deal with real and relatable issues that affect so many people today, especially the young..." - Michael Head
"I enjoyed reading this book, it had a truly inspirational ending." - Vicky Boackle
Keywords: inspiration, inspirational fiction, literary, literary fiction, motivation, philosophy, self-help, spirituality, spiritual, novel, troubled teens, at-risk kids, psychological, philosophical drama, friendship, love marriage, transformational stories, spiritual healing, search for meaning, finding yourself, suspense drama novel, family life, inspiring transformational stories that change lives, miraculous escape gray mountain climbing tragic accident, depression, healing