Content Weapons is a term coined by J. Michael Stattelman, so he decided it needed its own handbook. CW is derived from a multi-disciplinary combination of studies and practices ranging from information warfare, psychological warfare, Cognitive science, Marketing and platform weaponization involving the use of various forms of content and technologies with the intention of narrative capture or the intended manipulation of a collective for the protagonist’s own agenda. Delivery sub-systems of Content Weapons range from Articles, Blog posts, Videos, Whitepapers, Online Courses, Webinars, Images, Memes and even hashtags.
This book was written as an introduction to certain technologies and strategies that you may or may not be aware of. Not that you couldn’t find these from searching google or browsing the internet on your own. The design of this text is for a brief introduction and explanation as it relates to the capabilities they can bring about for your business or organization. Taking into account the effects and impacts of compounding, the combination of a few could more than likely provide you with a substantial competitive advantage.
In Content Weapons the shift in perspective the author takes is one of a gradual progression of content delivery technologies from a marketing stance into one which becomes very aggressive but refreshing. There is no other single text available that contains the breadth and depth as Content Weapons. If you are looking for a single resource on practical, available and impactful ways to get your message or branding delivered, Content Weapons is it.
In our fast-paced, highly competitive world of today, powerful leaders are often sought after for their ability to get things done and marshal people to work as a team to achieve a specific objective. The problem is that most people involved in the really technical aspects of an organization—C-level and Mid level executives, Analysts, Engineers, Accounting and many more—often have under developed skills, limiting them from accomplishing their absolute best.
If this sounds like you, and you want to find a way to become a better, more productive leader that inspires his team to get things done, then this guide is for you.
In Meta Leadership, Michael Stattelman pulls back the curtain and shows you the techniques to accelerate your effectiveness as a leadership and how you can mold a superstar team who are committed to continual excellence.
Here's a snippet of what you're going to discover:
Addressing Latency, for quick wins.
How to use real incentives to bring out the best in your team.
The power of 3's
How to deal with the Agency Problem.
How to capitalize time!
How to make better and faster decisions.
...and tons more!
Designed for professionals and career-minded people, Meta Leadership is chock-full of profound insights and practical, actionable advice you can use to improve your leadership skills. Whether you're a Fortune 500 executive or an entry-level employee, there's something in these pages for you.
Futureproof your skill set and career today, Buy the future of leadership now!
"I read it twice, Five Stars, Five Stars, Five Stars, Great book!"
Charles D. Schmidt
"A must read for anyone that wants to build a futureproof organization"
"Five Stars, Excellent book. This book is amazing!"
"Elite Leadership for NOW and Beyond, Astonishing!"
"Wonderfully clear explanations Five Stars Great interactive book Five Stars"
Help when you run into Samsung Galaxy Note 5 problems or limitations
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 working just the way you want. Learn how to
Make the most of Galaxy Note 5’s powerful hardware–from S Pen to sensors Connect the right way at the right time, with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, VPNs, NFC, and beaming Transform your Galaxy Note 5 into a Wi-Fi hotspot others can share Access websites fast and sync bookmarks across all your devices Customize your wallpaper, keyboard, sound, display, and language Efficiently manage your life: messages, contacts, meetings, and more Use GPS and Google Maps to find any destination and never get lost Get the exact information you need right now, with Google Now Play, sync, and manage media–from music to YouTube videos Store your music collection in the Cloud, so you can listen anywhere Make plans faster by adding participants to calls in progress Automatically reject calls you don’t want Read ebooks and magazines with Google Play or the Amazon Kindle app Find the best new apps and games on Google Play–even great freebies Keep your Galaxy Note 5 up-to-date, reliable, and secure Stay up-to-date seamlessly by using your Galaxy Note 5 with your Android Wear Smartwatch
My Samsung Galaxy S7 for Seniors helps you quickly and easily get started with the new smartphone and use its features to look up information and perform day-to-day activities from anywhere, any time.
Veteran author Michael Miller has written more than 100 nonfiction books and is known for his ability to explain complex topics to everyday readers. Michael wrote this book from the 50+ point of view, using relevant examples and covering all the most popular tasks.Set up contacts, accounts, and voicemail Make and receive voice and video calls Turn your phone into an alarm clock Explore the Web with Google Chrome Customize your phone’s settings Master the arts of texting and emailing Take and share great photos and videos Get driving directions Watch TV and movies in the palm of your hand Use your phone to monitor your health Learn all the exclusive features of the Galaxy S7 Edge Keep your phone safe and secure
• Master Android 5’s new tools, improved interface, and best shortcuts
• Quickly set up your phone, Google account, and Wi-Fi connection
• Play and organize all your media: music, photos, YouTube videos, movie rentals, eBooks, and more
• Efficiently manage your life: contacts, events, and more
• Connect securely via VPNs
• Link to nearby Android devices via Wi-Fi Direct
• Use one app to manage all your email accounts, not just Gmail
• Discover today’s fastest Chrome web browser shortcuts
• Bookmark and share the sites you visit
• Browse the web “incognito,” without leaving evidence on your phone
• Use Google Maps and Google Now to find any destination
• Discover great new apps and games in the Google Play Store--even great freebies
• Create amazing images with Panorama and Photo Spheres
• Customize everything from ringtones to wallpaper and widgets
• Use Google Wallet to pay for items and send or receive money
• Optimize battery life and uncover apps that are draining power
• Control data usage to avoid costly overages
• Use your phone with a new Android Wear smartwatch
Covers All Android™ Smartphones and Tablets Running Android 4.4 (KitKat®) or 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
Unlock the Power of Your Android™ Smartphone or Tablet
Discover hundreds of tips and tricks you can use right away with your Android device to get more done, and have more fun.
You’ll learn how to use your Android smartphone or tablet as a powerful communication, organization, and productivity tool as well as a feature-packed entertainment device. You will dig deep into the settings and capabilities of both Android itself and the preinstalled apps, developing the knowledge and skills to exploit them to the fullest.
Easy to understand and non-technical, Android Tips and Tricks is perfect for beginners–and for more experienced users ready to get more productive or move to newer devices. It covers all new and recent Android smartphones and tablets running Android 4.4 (KitKat®) or 4.3 (Jelly Bean)–with bonus coverage of today’s top Android “skins”: Samsung TouchWiz and HTC Sense.
Here’s just a sampling of what this book’s tips, tricks, and strategies will help you do:
• Connect to wireless and cellular networks, keyboards and Bluetooth devices, and even VPNs
• Transform your device into a portable Wi-Fi hotspot, and share Internet connections via USB or Bluetooth
• Secure Android with screen and SIM locks, location settings, and encryption
• Sideload apps from any source and keep bad apps from loading
• Take Gmail to pro level with signatures, vacation responders, labels, archiving, advanced search, and secure two-step verification
• Manage multiple email accounts together: POP, IMAP, web mail, and Exchange
• Get more out of your Google Chrome browser, and share bookmarks across all your devices
• Chat via text, audio, or video on Google Hangouts–and customize it to work just the way you want
• Enjoy your music everywhere, whether it’s stored locally or in the cloud
• Easily capture, edit, and share top-quality photos and videos
• Transform your smartphone or tablet into a total social networking hub
• Squeeze more battery life from any Android device
Guy Hart-Davis is the co-author of My Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and My HTC One, and the author or lead author of nearly 100 computer books.