So can you.
This is the first comprehensive book on chart patterns and chart analysis using real-life examples from the Indian market. It explains every significant tradeable pattern, buy and sell signal, and the use of important technical indicators with the help of more than 150 charts of Indian stocks:
● How to make big profits by identifying the ongoing trend and trading with the trend
● How to make mega profits by identifying impending trend reversals and catching big moves in the opposite direction
● How you can reap windfall profits by identifying and trading breakouts from continuation price patterns on charts
● How to use volume to confirm price action
● How to use momentum indicators in conjunction with charts to finesse profitable entries and exits
● How to improve your trading success rate and protect your capital using proven methods of money management
● How charts can help you identify hot sectors and stocks to trade
● Trading rules for various chart patterns.
Written by the bestselling author of How to Make Money Trading Derivatives, this book shows how you too can make money by identifying the market's mood with the help of the various typical patterns that are formed on charts — and by using appropriate trading methods for each pattern. Both novices and professional traders alike will profit from this book, and the lessons it offers are equally applicable whether you trade stocks, derivatives, commodities, currencies, etc.
Ashwani Gujral’s brilliant academic background spans engineering and finance. He is BE (Electronics and Communications) from M.I.T. Manipal, 1993, and MBA (Finance) from Georgetown University, Washington DC, USA, 1995.
Mr. Gujral has written for leading US specialist magazines and journals on trading and technical analysis, including The Active Trader, USA; Stock Futures and Options, USA; Futures, USA; Trader’s Source, USA, and Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities, USA. He is also a Technical Analysis Consultant to Reuters India Ltd.
Mr. Gujral is a long-standing stock market trader, fund manager and featured television expert.
He is also the author of the bestseller, How to Make Money Trading Derivatives.
Prasanna Khemariya studied aquaculture engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. He has been actively following and trading the market for the past 15 years and has been extensively trained and coached by Ashwani Gujral in these fields, with whom he works as a technical analyst. Mr. Khemariya also has an active interest and expertise in the rural development sector and possesses a deep understanding of the Indian economy.
This is a pioneering book on trading Indian futures and options written by an expert who does so for a living. It is an insider's guide which spans the three aspects of successful trading: charting and entry techniques, money and trade management, and trading psychology:
● How to figure out whether the market is trending or range-bound; the technical indicators to apply in different phases
● Day trading, swing trading, and position trading — profitable approaches and appropriate precautions for these three futures trading strategies
● Cash and futures arbitrage — how to get risk-free returns from idle cash
● Money-making options strategies
● How to trade with discipline
● The critical importance of money and trade management; rules for limiting your risk per trade and how to work out the size of your trading positions.
Based on an insider's expertise and experience of trading Indian futures and options, the book is packed with proven strategies and examples of real trades in the Indian derivatives market. The author boldly asserts that "derivatives have changed the Indian trading landscape forever . . . It is, finally, possible to make a fortune on the Indian stock market."
This book is a valuable compendium of select tried and tested short term trading strategies. Followed with discipline and patience, these strategies can help you build solid wealth in the stock market.
The book starts with an explanation of the key concepts of technical analysis that underlie trading. The big advantage of technical trading is that it eliminates guesswork since the risk, namely the worst-possible outcome of a trade, is known in advance even before a trade is initiated.
Each trading strategy is explained in detail with entry, stop loss and exit rules and illustrated with real-life examples and charts. Find out:
● The logic of technical trading
● The key tools: charts and trends
● Proven trend trading strategies
● How to trade support and resistance
● Strategies for trading trend lines
● Strategies for trading reversal and continuation patterns
● How to profitably trade gaps
● Retracement trading strategies
● Tried and tested trading strategies using leading and lagging indicators
● Mechanical trading strategies
● Introduction to algorithmic trading strategies
● And, lot's more.
Come, profit from these market-proven trading strategies.
Trend trading is one of the simplest and most logical ways of profitable trading. The astonishing success of the Turtle traders in the recent past or that of the legendary Darvas Box trading system a few decades earlier are both examples of trend trading systems.
This book is a step-by-step guide to how trend trading works and how you can profit from it in the Indian markets:
● Recurring patterns in price action and how to exploit them for profit
● Why you should always try to trade in the direction of the overall market
● How to judge if a stock is trending and how to search breakout stocks
● How to create a trading system which you can profitably use again and again
● How to control your trading risk with stop losses and by adjusting the size of your trade
● How to trade with discipline and without succumbing to your emotions by using a pre-determined trading plan
● What you need to start trading trends
● How long it will take you to become a successful trader
● How trend trading has actually performed in the past. Has it really worked?
● With: Charts and examples from the Indian markets.
This book offers a remarkably logical, simple-to-follow and disciplined method of making money by trading trends. It's a proven method that the author himself uses to trade the Asian and U.S. markets for a living.
"This is truly an instructive and complete book on how to trade trends in the stock market. This author clearly explains how to find the best trending stocks to trade, how to manage risk and the mindset required to be a profitable trend trader." — Jeffrey Tan
In his trademark blunt style, and laced with wry throwaway humour, Ashwani Gujral cuts through the clutter and awe surrounding day trading, sharply zeroing in on the skills, methods and abilities which spell success in this most challenging and rewarding of endeavours.
This book will equip you with the skills and temperament to make you market ready. It reveals Ashwani’s time-tested and practical day trading strategies and systems which are easy to understand and implement:
• The 3Ms of trading success — method, money management and mind-set
• The technical pillars — moving averages, pivots and exceptional candles
• Profitable trade entry, trade management and exit tactics
• How to trade the morning range, trends, gaps, and sideways markets
• How to add the catalyst of big news events to power your trades.
• How to avoid — and profit from — market traps
• How to harness the explosive power of multiple trading tools working in tandem
• Money management — position size and risk management
• How to master your mind in order to vanquish the market
• The daily discipline of a successful day trader.
Packed with 200+ real market examples and charts, this book shows you how to approach the market every single trading day like a winner, equipped with appropriate technical expertise and supreme self-confidence.
Dubbed “The Messiah of Day Trading” by Dow Jones , Oliver Velez is a world-renowned trader, advisor, entrepreneur and one of the most sought after speakers and teachers on trading the financial markets for a living. His seminars and workshops have been attended by tens of thousands of traders the world over. In this highly-focused and effective trading resource Velez imparts seven key lessons to further any trader’s education. From market basics to managing trades, trading psychology to investment planning, technical analysis and charts to income versus wealth building, these lessons contain powerful insight and advice far beyond anything you’ll find in most introductory trading books.Each section of the book offers clear examples, concise and useful definitions of important terms Includes more than ninety charts illustrating market challenges and opportunities, how to profit from patterns, and much more Written in the parlance of the day trader’s world, this book offers you the experience of being taught trading skills by the best of the best