Dr. Barbara Thomas-Reddick was born and raised in Greenville, Florida, to Mr. Kinsey Thomas (deceased) and Mrs. Matilda Thomas. She has twelve siblings. She is married to Jewell Jerome Reddick, Sr., and together, they have nine children and five grandchildren. She graduated from Greenville High School and furthered her education at North Florida Community College, Madison, Florida; Southwestern Christian University, Bethany, Oklahoma; and Covenant Bible College and Seminary, Tallahassee, Florida. She completed her two-year internship in chaplaincy at Tallahassee Memorial Hospital in the Clinical Pastoral Education Program, where she received 4 CPE units, and was later accepted in the Johns Hopkins Hospital CPE Residency Program, where she received 2 CPE units, located in Baltimore, Maryland. She is a member of the Capital City Democratic Womens Club, a volunteer chaplain of Franklin Academy, Incorporated. Dr. Reddick released her first Gospel CD in 1998, titled Walking by Faith and authored My Personal Tapestry of Life and The Presence of a Chaplain. She enjoys playing the piano, spending quality time with family, doing outreach ministry, and singing. She is presently the minister of music at her church, The Mount Ararat African American Episcopal Church, where the Reverend Margret Brown is pastor, and at The Mt. Zion African Methodist Episcopal Church in Monticello, where the Dr. Edward Scott II is the pastor. She is very passionate with community engagement and strongly embraces the philosophy that many great leaders believe in the beloved community
If you want to get muscular, lean, and strong as quickly as possible without steroids, good genetics, extreme dieting, or wasting ridiculous amounts of time in the gym . . . regardless of your age . . . you want to read this book.
Here’s the deal:
Building muscle and burning fat isn't as complicated as the fitness industry wants you to believe. This book is the shortcut.
- You don't need to: Spend hundreds of dollars per month on the worthless supplements that steroid-fueled bodybuilders "swear by." Most pills and powders do absolutely nothing.
- You don't need to: Constantly change up your weightlifting routine to gain muscle mass quickly and effectively. Muscle building is much simpler than that.
- You don't need to: Waste a couple of hours in the gym every day grinding through grueling workouts. In fact, this is a great way to get nowhere.
- You don't need to: Slog away at boring cardio to shed ugly belly fat and get a six-pack. In fact, you don't have to do any cardio to get the body you really want.
- You don't need to: Obsess over "clean eating" and avoiding "unhealthy" foods to get ripped. Instead, you can get the body you want eating the foods you love.
Those are just a few of the harmful lies and myths that keep guys from ever achieving the lean, muscular, strong, and healthy bodies they truly desire.
And in this book you’re going to learn something most guys will never know . . .
The exact methods of diet and training that make putting on 10 to 15 pounds of quality lean mass a breeze . . . and it only takes a few months.
Here are just a few of the things you're going to discover in this book:
- The 10 biggest fat loss and muscle building myths and mistakes that keep guys fat, weak, and frustrated.
- The 3 scientific laws of muscle growth and fat loss that literally force your body to get bigger, leaner, and stronger. You'll be shocked at how easy it really is to build muscle and lose fat once you know what you're doing.
- How to create flexible diet plans that help you transform your body composition eating the foods you love...and without ever feeling starved, deprived, or like you're "on a diet."
- A paint-by-numbers training system that will help you build a big, full chest . . . a wide, tapered back . . . thick, powerful legs . . . and strong, bulging arms . . . spending no more than 3 to 6 hours in the gym every week...doing challenging, fun workouts that you enjoy.
- A no-BS guide to supplements that will show you what works and what doesn’t, saving you hundreds if not THOUSANDS of dollars each year on pills and powders.
- And a whole lot more!
Imagine . . . just 12 weeks from now . . . being constantly complimented on how great you look and asked how the heck you're doing it . . .
Imagine enjoying the added benefits of high energy levels, no aches and pains, better spirits, and knowing that you're getting healthier every day . . .
The bottom line is you CAN get that "Hollywood hunk" body without following boring, bland “bodybuilder” diets or living in the gym. This book shows you how.
SPECIAL BONUSES FOR READERS
With this fitness book, you'll also get a FREE 56-page reference guide with all of the book’s key takeaways, a year’s worth of Bigger Leaner Stronger workouts, 10 premade meal plans for cutting and lean bulking, and more!
So, scroll up, click the "Buy" button now, and begin your journey to a bigger, leaner, and stronger you!