Inside this four-part self-defense training manual, you will learn:
* The Principles of Self-Defense. The information in this section is more valuable from a self-defense point of view than any of the individual techniques.
* Basic Self-Defense Techniques. Simple and effective moves to escape your attacker(s) and get to safety.
* Advanced Strikes & Strategies. Use these tactics when the basic self-defense techniques are too aggressive, such as in a "friendly" pub or schoolyard brawl.
* Weapon Disarms. Advanced lessons on how to disarm an attacker and fight multiple opponents.
This is the only self-defense training manual you need, because these are the best street fighting moves around.
Get it now.
Discover Real Street Fighting Tactics
* The best target areas for self-defense and which strikes to use.
* How to achieve street fighting knockouts.
* Ground fighting techniques for self-defense.
* Easy to apply strategies for attack and defense.
* The correct way to use choke holds and how to escape them.
* The best self-defense objects from everyday items.
* Weapon vs weapon street fighting training.
* How to adapt what you learn to any situation.
Adapted From Proven Street Fighting Styles
This no-nonsense self-defense training manual focuses on the most effective techniques from a wide variety of martial arts, including (but not limited to):
* Jeet Kune Do (Bruce Lee's martial art)
* Vortex Control Self-Defense (eclectic self-defense)
* Kali/Escrima Arnis (Filipino weapon-based martial arts)
* Wing Chun (efficient Chinese martial art)
* Krav Maga (Israel military)
* Systema (Russian military)
* Mixed Martial Arts (strikes and ground fighting)
Limited Time Only...
Get your copy of The Self-Defense Handbook today and you will also receive:
* Free SF Nonfiction Books new releases
* Exclusive discount offers
* Downloadable sample chapters
* Bonus content
… and more!
Teach yourself self-defense that works, because this is one of the best street fighting books around.
Get it now.
Sam Fury has had a passion for survival, evasion, resistance, and escape (SERE) training since he was a young boy growing up in Australia.
This led him to years of training and career experience in related subjects, including martial arts, military training, and outdoor pursuits.
These days, he spends his time refining his skills and sharing what he learns via his books and blog.
MORE BY SAM FURY
Essential Parkour Training
Emergency Roping and Bouldering
Daily Health and Fitness
The Self-Defense Handbook
Ground Fighting Techniques to Destroy Your Enemy
Basic Wing Chun Training
Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do
How to do Chi Sao
Practical Escrima Knife Defense
Practical Arnis Stick Fighting
*Escape, Evasion, and Survival*
Evading and Escaping Capture
Evasive Wilderness Survival
Wilderness and Travel Medicine
The Disaster Survival Handbook
The Useful Knots Book
DIY Sustainable Home Projects
Basic Card Magic
Easy Magic Tricks