- Exactly what Bitcoin is, and how it works.
- Both conventional and unconventional ways of trading cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
- Why Bitcoin arbitrage is harder than you think.
- How to use multiple exchanges to unearth hidden trade opportunities.
- A little-known virtually risk-free and zero-effort method to profit from Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- How to easily set yourself up as your own Bitcoin exchange to profit from the spread.
- The hidden traps that lurk in every corner of the Bitcoin world, and how to steer well clear of them.
- All the tools you need to get started, where to find the best ones (for free), and how to use them to get ahead of the other traders in the market.
- How to spend your Bitcoin trading profits at the world’s biggest store, and get a discount into the bargain.
Bitcoin has often been referred to as the ‘Wild West’ of finance, and with good reason. There are more ways to lose money with Bitcoin than any other kind of trading, and no shortage of scammers and hackers eager to get their hands on your profits. So as well as showing you how to trade these exciting new markets for maximum returns, Harvey also teaches you how to stay safe.
Written in his well-known chatty style, Bitcoin For Traders avoids unnecessary technical jargon and buzzwords, making it fun and simple to learn.
Bitcoin doesn’t have to be complicated. If you already trade, this book will help you make the transition in no time at all.
And if you’ve never traded before, two detailed appendices will get you up to speed with the basics, and present you with proven and profitable strategies you can use to begin trading today.
Harvey Walsh quit his day job with the idea of day trading from home. His friends thought he was crazy, but not only did he realize his dream of being his own boss, through his course and his books he has gone on to teach thousands of others how they can do the same.
Harvey has gained a reputation for being able to teach trading in a fun and easy to understand manner. His laid-back style makes learning a breeze. He avoids technical jargon and uses plain English that makes even the most complex subjects a breeze.
Do you dream of trading online from the comfort of your own home? Of making money with the click of a mouse? Would you like to discover the forex trading strategies used by professional FX traders? Harvey Walsh lifts the curtain and invites you into the lucrative world of currency trading.
Written in his trademark plain English, this jargon-free book takes you through everything you need to know in order to start trading the foreign exchange market.
Just some of the things you will discover inside:
• What money really is, and how currencies work.
• What makes currency prices move, and how you can use that information to make money.
• Precise forex trading strategies you can start using today.
• How to make your own unique, profitable trading setups to give yourself an extra edge.
• The tricks your mind is playing on you when you trade, and how to turn them to your advantage.
When you've read this book, you will be able to:
• Choose a forex broker and open an account.
• Set up currency charts.
• Read your charts and spot excellent trading opportunities.
• Understand and use the different order types.
• Make trades that can make you money whether prices are rising or falling.
• Manage your money, and your mind, for maximum success.
Bitcoin for Beginners
Bitcoin has taken the world by storm. The reasons are obvious.
With the value of Bitcoins increasing by 1,000% in less than a year, Bitcoins have been a lucrative investment for many.
Bitcoins can offer privacy to individuals that their own currencies do not offer.
Bitcoins offer safety from the inflation caused by the widespread money printing going on throughout the world.
Bitcoins are an international currency and are free of countries and borders
In Bitcoin for Beginners - How to Buy Bitcoins, Sell Bitcoins, and Invest in Bitcoins you will learn about:
What Bitcoins are
The history of Bitcoins
How Bitcoins work
How Bitcoin mining works
How to use Bitcoins
The Benefits of Bitcoin
Using Bitcoin as a currency
Investing in Bitcoins
And much more
Many avoid Bitcoins because they seem too complicated. Bitcoin for Beginners is an easy to understand, plain English guide that is free of complicated and confusing technical jargon. You will learn all about Bitcoins in a simple, straight forward way that is easy to understand.