Have you ever wondered how people make millions by investing in stocks? Well, you too can do so by investing in multibagger stocks.
Multibaggers are stocks that can give you ten-fold, even hundred-fold returns, stocks that can literally make you a fortune. Unbelievable? Read on . . . Infosys appreciated 250-fold in 16 years following its public issue in 1993; and Dr. Reddy's Labs returned over 600 times the original amount invested during the same period.
Based on extensive, multi-year research of Indian stocks that appreciated more than 1,000% in the recent past, the author reveals the major characteristics of multibagger stocks and provides a step-by-step investing framework for getting mega returns such stocks offer:
● How to identify a potential multibagger stock at an early stage
● How to spot game-changing trends in industry and technology trends that produce multibagger stocks
● The many hues of multibaggers — turnaround companies, brand new business segments, ignored sectors
● How to determine the right time to buy multibaggers
● How to stay invested long enough in a multibagger stock to generate mega returns
● When to sell a multibagger stock and cash in the big profits
● How to manage the risks of multibagger investing
● PLUS: Examples and analysis of 10 Indian multibaggers to help you fine-tune your multibagger investing skills.
Here, then, are all the tools you need to discover and profit from multibaggers — stocks that can make you a fortune.
Tejaswy Nandury manages a proprietary fund that trades currencies, equities, commodities and fixed income. Managing funds for over a decade across various asset instruments classes has given him a unique perspective into the operation of global capital markets. Prior to being a fund manager, he worked in the field of private equity where he was exposed to a broad range of businesses in critical growth phases.
Nandury began his career as a Management Consultant at McKinsey & Co. where he worked primarily in the fields of telecom and technology. As a student, he worked at the World Bank in the Development Economics Vice Presidency under Nobel Laureate Joseph Stiglitz where he explored the relationship between the openness of economies and their GDP growth rates.
Tejaswy Nandury holds a bachelor's degree in Economics from Stanford University. Presently, he lives in Mumbai with his wife.
This course aims to teach you how to become a consistently profitable trader, by taking Tim’s profit-making strategies with penny stocks and presenting them in a well-structured learning format. You’ll start by getting acquainted with the concepts of market and trading psychology. Then you’ll get into the basics of day trading, how to manage your risk and the tools that will help you become profitable. Along the way, you’ll learn strategies and techniques to become consistent in your gains and develop your own trading techniques.
- Managing expectations and understanding the market,
- Understanding the psychology of trading and how it affects you,
- Learning the basics of day trading,
- Learning the mechanics of trading penny stocks,
- Risk management and how to take safe positions,
- How to trade through advanced techniques
- Developing your own profitable trading strategy
- Real world examples and case studies
No prior trading experience is required.
Complete Day Trading Course
How To Day Trade Stocks For Profit is a complete course designed to get you quickly making money from the stock market. No previous trading experience is necessary. Easy to read and jargon-free, it starts right from the very basics, and builds to a remarkably simple but very powerful profit generating strategy.
What Others Are Saying
Readers of this book make real money, as this short selection of comments shows:
• "Have been using the info in the book for three days... $1,490.00 in the bank."
• "It was a great day! I made a $1175.50 profit."
• “Per 1 January I started day trading full time."
• “I am already making my job salary in trading."
• “I ended my first day of live trading with a net profit of $279.53.”
Just some of what you will discover inside:
• What really makes the stock market tick (and how you can make lots of money from it).
• The single biggest difference between people who make money and those who lose it.
• How to trade with other people's money, and still keep the profit for yourself.
• Specific trading instructions, exactly when to buy and sell for maximum profit.
• How to make money even when the stock market is falling.
• The five reasons most traders lose their shirt, and how you can easily overcome them.
• Three powerful methods to banish fear and emotion from you trading - forever.
• How you can get started trading with absolutely no risk at all.
• 14 Golden Rules of trading that virtually guarantee you will be making money in no time.
The book is packed with real life examples and plenty of exercises that mean you’ll be ready to go from reading about trading, to actually making your own trades that put cash in the bank.
"Guaranteed to make blood boil." —Janet Maslin, New York Times
In Michael Lewis's game-changing bestseller, a small group of Wall Street iconoclasts realize that the U.S. stock market has been rigged for the benefit of insiders. They band together—some of them walking away from seven-figure salaries—to investigate, expose, and reform the insidious new ways that Wall Street generates profits. If you have any contact with the market, even a retirement account, this story is happening to you.
Updated with new and revised material to reflect the current market, this new edition of Stock Investing For Dummies gives you proven strategies for selecting and managing profitable investments. no matter what the conditions. You'll find out how to navigate the new economic landscape and choose the right stock for different situations—with real-world examples that show you how to maximize your portfolio.
The economic and global events affecting stock investors have been dramatic and present new challenges and opportunities for investors and money managers at every level. With the help of this guide, you'll quickly and easily navigate an ever-changing stock market with plain-English tips and information on ETFs, new rules, exchanges, and investment vehicles, as well as the latest information on the European debt crisis. Incorporate stocks into your investment portfolio Understand and capitalize on current market conditions Balance risk and reward Explore new investment opportunities
Stock Investing For Dummies is essential reading for anyone looking for trusted, comprehensive guidance to ensure their investments grow.