Every year, the Union Budget changes some tax provisions or the other. Which means every year you need expert guidance to figure out your best tax-saving options because while some tax reliefs may be obvious — others are buried in fine print.
Every year, India's top taxation experts R.N. Lakhotia and Subhash Lakhotia provide you just that — all the best tax-saving solutions that you can profitably use, all packed in this bestselling tax guide.
Find out how you can reduce taxes:
● Tax saving through full claim of tax exemptions, deductions and rebates
● How to reduce tax on your salary and perquisites
● How to save tax on income from house property
● How to save tax on capital gains
● How to save tax through gifts and trusts
● How to compute your taxable income
● Filing your income tax return — the easy way
● Tax planning for different stages of life
● How to plan your investments to minimise taxes.
Full of practical examples and expert guidance, this book is India's most trusted tax-saving guide, which is why The Hindu newspaper hails it as a book "packed with hundreds of ready-to-use tax saving ideas".
And, remember, tax saved is additional money in your bank — to spend or invest as you want.