Filled with eye-opening facts, informative illustrations, and multiple activities, this book is the perfect guide to help the young generation become environmental crusaders.
· What Is Pollution?
· Why Can’t I Breathe? Air Pollution
· What Is in My Water? Water Pollution
· Why Can’t I Grow Anything? Land Pollution
· What Is That Loud Sound? Noise Pollution
· Where Have All the Stars Gone? Light Pollution
· Where Does My Water Bottle Go? Plastic Pollution
· Why Is It Getting So Hot? Greenhouse Gas Pollution
· Cities for the Future
Urmi A Goswami is a senior journalist with The Economic Times. She writes on environment, climate change, and sustainable development. She has travelled across the globe keeping track of developments in the field, chronicling human treatment of nature and efforts being made to tackle environmental degradation and solutions to deal with the most challenging problem of our times.