Supply and demand trading does not require any complicated technical indicators or math skills. However, it purely focuses on the price itself. As it is the effective tool for your trading, I believe that many people will love to have this technical analysis on their toolbox. My latest book tends to be easier to read as I put a lot of effort to find the simplest explanation as possible. This book is easy to read too. In addition to the supply and demand analysis, this book covers other technical analysis in brief. This will help you to compare the supply and demand analysis with other technical analysis. However, this does not mean that this book is comprehensive to explain all the technical analysis in details. If you are looking to explore other technical analysis in details outside the supply and demand analysis, then I will recommend reading my previous books. In the list below, I put the easy to read book on top. Try to read the easy to read book first and try to read the harder book later to improve your trading and investment.
· Technical Analysis in Forex and Stock Market (Supply and Demand Analysis and Support Resistance)
· Science Of Support, Resistance, Fibonacci Analysis, Harmonic Pattern, Elliott Wave and X3 Chart Pattern (In Forex and Stock Market Trading)
· Profitable Chart Patterns in Forex and Stock Market (Fibonacci Analysis, Harmonic Pattern, Elliott Wave, and X3 Chart Pattern)
· Guide to Precision Harmonic Pattern Trading (Mastering Turning Point Strategy for Financial Trading)
· Scientific Guide to Price Action and Pattern Trading (Wisdom of Trend, Cycle, and Fractal Wave)
· Predicting Forex and Stock Market with Fractal Pattern (Science of Price and Time)
Young Ho Seo is an Engineer, Financial Trader, and Quantitative Developer, working on Trading Science and Investment Engineering since 2011. He is the creator of many technical indicators, price patterns and trading strategies used in the financial market. He is also teaching the trading practice on how to use the Supply Demand Analysis, Support, Resistance, Trend line, Fibonacci Analysis, Harmonic Pattern, Elliott Wave Theory, Chart Patterns, and Probability for Forex and Stock Market. His works include developing scientific trading principle and mathematical algorithm in the work of Benjamin Graham, Everette S. Gardner, Benoit Mandelbrot, Ralph Nelson Elliott, Harold M. Gartley, Richard Shabacker, William Delbert Gann, Richard Wyckoff and Richard Dennis. You can find his dedicated works on www.algotrading-investment.