Prof. Dr. P.Sivagnanam. MD (Acu), P.hD. is a practicing Health Consultant and Guest Lecturer in various Corporates and Institutions. He has more interest towards Alternative Medicines and he is giving practical guidance and lectures about Health maintenance with Acupressure, Reflexology and Home Remedies without taking medicines. He has delivered speech in various topics in the International Conference and Zonal Conferences conducted by ATAMA.
- Practical and fully illustrated.
- Step-by-step guide to treatment of every condition.
- Every step explains active point location, direction of massage, and exercise duration.
- No previous experience necessary.
- It is not necessary to massage active points on your own, you can ask somebody else to massage points for you.
- Total treatment duration for most conditions is 10 to 15 minutes.
The Five Elements referred to in the title are Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water.
Gives a clear, detailed and accessible presentation of the main features of Five Element Constitutional Acupuncture treatment.
Covers the context and history of this form of acupuncture, as well as the relevant Chinese medicine theory.
Includes an unambiguous description of the principle aspects of diagnosis within a system, ironing out inconsistencies often present in discussions of these aspects.
This edition has been thoroughly revised throughout and includes a new and improved colour page design.
Quotes from the foreword to the first edition by Peter Eckman, San Francisco:
"...the authors have shown how their approach can even integrate with TCM findings to treat patients more completely and rapidly. As the case histories illustrate, Five Element Constitutional Acupuncture is a style of practice that is second to none, and this innovative text is an excellent resource for learning it"