Gym Exercises is a 100% free workout logger, tracker and library of over 100 exercises separated into targeted muscle groups that shows simple, moving figures performing the correct beginning and final positions of a movement; without having to click to an external site or wait for slow videos to load.
All information is stored on a secure private cloud so you can access your data on any Android device!
*NEW* You requested it and we have delivered! We have implemented an adjustable rest timer for in-between sets during a workout!
You can now search, view exercises, lookup your workouts and public workouts as well as logs while being offline!
All new workouts interface. Create your workouts, customize sets/reps/weight and simply drag exercises up and down to adjust their order or swipe to remove You can now swap your next exercise when logging a workout.
Create your own custom exercises to use in workouts. Have a unique exercise you do that isn't list in other apps? Add it and use it!
Create workouts and track your history in a calendar and look at your trends in graphs to see how much weight you have lifted this week, month, 6 months or even year.
Gym Exercises is designed to aid beginners understand the mechanics of each exercise so walking into a gym doesn’t seem so daunting, or refresh a veteran’s memory of training routines they may have forgotten. The movements have been written by a seasoned gym junkie and powerlifter with over 15 years’ experience.
You can create a list of your favourite exercises so they are easily available for quick reference, search for an exercise and vote on which are your favourites with other members.
Summary of features:
- Create and use your own custom exercises in workouts
- Swap, add and skip exercises during a workout for a truly unique session
- Create and log your own Workouts!
- Track your workout history with a built-in calendar
- Regional weight selection – kg or lb
- Simple, moving figures performing the beginning and final positions of an exercise without having to click to an external site or wait for slow videos
- Clear instructions how to perform each movement
- Search for exercises
- Favourites list for quick reference
- Facebook integration for quick login
- Vote so you can see what other members think are the best for each muscle group
Gym Exercises does rely on an internet connection to be able to pull the information and images in the app may change.