Joint Academy is a clinically proven treatment for hip and knee pain. Each patient is guided through specific physical activities by a licenced Physical Therapist to ensure quality care, while the app makes it easy to track the progress and access the treatment at a time and place that’s convenient for the patient.
The digital format of the treatment is new, but the concept behind it is tried and true. The following is included in Joint Academy:
- A licenced Physical Therapist that guides and supports you throughout the entire treatment
- Specific physical activities that strengthens your joints and gives you your mobility back
- Interactive education that increases your understanding of your condition and how to keep living an active life without joint pain
- Smart tools to help you track and follow your progress
How does the Joint Academy treatment work?
Joint Academy builds upon extensive scientific studies and clinical evidence, which is why so many Doctors and Physical Therapists recommend the treatment. The foundation of the treatment is physical therapy. Every day, you get two simple exercises that only take a few minutes to perform. You don’t need any equipment or special clothing to do these exercises. We also remind you about your exercises every day, so you don’t forget about them.
As soon as you register, you’re connected with a licenced Physical Therapist in your state. He or she will then guide and support you through calls and messages throughout the treatment. Together, you set up goals and follow up on your progression.
Joint Academy might be covered by your health plan or health system, in which case you can partake in the treatment for free.
Joint Academy costs $79 per month. You then get a full treatment and a personal Physical Therapist for what a single visit at a clinic costs. In addition, the first call you have with your Physical Therapist is complimentary, making it possible for you to get a sense of the treatment without paying a penny!
Discover life with healthier joints
- 5000+ patients have gone through the treatment.
- 84% of patients decreased their joint pain.
- 93% would recommend Joint Academy to a friend.
- No side effects or high risks involved!