Works perfect since latest update
Since changing bg tester to caresens dual from tee2 this app has become a lot easier to use data uploads straight away from tester and can add notes and see trends and problems straight away 😎😎😎
My doctor wants to see my BG graph and BG Statistics. I hope next version of software will allow me to sent the information via email to my doctor
Just updated to the latest version and I can no longer edit any readings without the app crashing!
I bought the required cable to connect my CareSens N to my Samsung S8+. The meter recognises that the cable is connected to it however the SmartLog app does not register a meter connected. When i use the synchronise now function it says it "succeeded" but no data appears. Hence there is a mismatch in the communication protocols.
Clear screen but after 35 minutes, restarting my phone, reinstalling the app and asking 3 people to try, it will not connect via Bluetooth. Going back to my old meter
1. Improve Bluetooth Meter connection behavior
2. Improve data synchronization behavior
3. Apply various other improvements
1. Reorganize "Meter Connection" menu into "Accessories" menu (More - Accessories)
2. Bluetooth device connected even when the app is closed (Personal Settings - Show SmartLog app shortcut in status bar)
3. OMRON Bluetooth blood pressure meter(HEM-9200T) support