Muscle&Motion – Anatomy
An equally powerful instrument for academic instruction, institutional / workplace training, personal tutorials, and self-learning, the "Muscle&Motion - Anatomy" app is a dynamic teaching aid for practitioners, instructors, and students of:
- Sports Medicine
- Physical, Occupational and Chiropractic Therapies.
Easily accessed and navigated, the "Muscle&Motion - Anatomy" app is exceedingly efficient as a reference source in applied professional settings.
With more than 2000 high-quality videos, using 3D models and vivid illustrations, this app is a uniquely effective educational tool for promoting:
• intradisciplinary or interdisciplinary learning;
• macro and micro analyses of, and within, isolated anatomical/physiological systems;
• integrative comprehension of the mechanisms and functional interactions that create bodily motion.
The knowledge sets contained in the learning modules are hierarchically organized, while allowing for non-linear presentation in interactive instructional settings; each module offers detailed subject-focused knowledge, augmented by broader multi systemic visuals and clarifications.
The "Muscle&Motion - Anatomy" app features four thematic learning modules. Each module provides subject relevant terminology, theory and explanations – introduced and contextualized using 3D rotatable images and multi-angle 3D animations.
The 4 Learning Modules:
1) 3D Anatomy of the Muscular System
• A complete and detailed animated viewing of the physical structure of the human muscular system, including all muscle groups and individual muscles, their positions and parts – insertions, origins, and the joints upon which they act.
• The antagonistic, synergetic and stabilizing functions of specific muscles in producing specific movements.
2) 3D Anatomy of the Skeletal System
A full articulation of the skeletal system and its constituent parts. Using the apps' 3D rotation capability, each bone and its joints - its different areas and its points of attachment to muscle - are analyzed from all sides.
3) 3D Kinesiology
A comprehensive survey of the movements performed by each joint relative to the body's anatomical planes and horizontal axis; it identifies the muscles involved and their actions on the joint in creating movements of different kinds (flexion and extension, abduction and adduction, circumduction etc.)
Each movement is presented from different angles.
4) 3D energy Mechanisms
A review of the physiology impacting the muscular system, featuring Anaerobic and Aerobic energy mechanisms involved in producing motion.
"Muscle&Motion - Anatomy" app is exceptionally well suited for the educational demands that characterize academic and professional environments. The apps' easy access, hierarchical and non-linear navigation capabilities, and multiple 3D animations:
• Enable flexibility in preparing and implementing lesson plans;
• Accelerate the assimilation of details and complex mechanisms, and reinforce understanding;
• Enhance the later retrieval, mental visualization and manipulation of required knowledge in applied and research settings.