Symfonium is a simple, modern, beautiful and highly configurable music player, with an unique vision to be the central control point of your music. Add one or multiple media providers (Your local device, Plex, Emby, Jellyfin, Subsonic, Kodi) then listen to your music on any supported player (Your local device, Chromecast, UPnP, DLNA, Kodi).
Important: This is a paid application with a free trial to ensure continuous updates without tons of bothering ads and improved user privacy. It does not allow you to play or download media that you do not own.
• Consolidate all your music from different media providers (Your android device, Plex, Emby, Jellyfin, Subsonic, Kodi) in a fast, beautiful and intuitive interface.
• Cast your music to Chromecast, UPnP/DLNA or Kodi devices. (Support UPnP gapless on compatible devices)
• Cache your media for offline playback (Manual or automatic with custom rules).
• Advanced Android Auto support.
• Advanced custom tag parser for local device (Support more files, more tags, multiple values, separators, cue files, …).
• Composer support for classical music lovers.
• Many functions for audio books like playback speed, skip silence, resume points, …
• Smart filters and smart playlists to organize and play your media on many different criteria.
• Complete playlist support with sync for most media providers.
• Fully configurable interface: organize your tabs, shortcuts, home page, now playing, sorts, use lists or grids with custom sizes and much more.
• Transcoding support when casting to Chromecast (And soon UPnP).
• Multiple now playing media queues, easily switch between audio books and playlist or albums without loosing your configuration (Playback speed, shuffle, position, …).
• Complete file mode support.
• Playback cache, no more music stop during network hiccups.
• Adaptive widgets.
• Support favorites and 5 star rating.
• Lyrics support (Including synced lyrics. Embedded in the media files or provided by the media provider).
• Advanced personal and instant "Mix" modes that evolves with your listening habits.
• Fully embrace Material You and Android 12+ colored themes, while still proposing many other themes (Or create your custom ones).
• Advanced local music player with gapless, skip silence, volume boost, replay gain and supporting many formats like Alac, Flac, Opus, Aac, Dsd, Aif, Wma, Mpc, Ape, Tta, Wv, …
• Advanced equalizer with preamp, compressor and limiter. (5, 10, 15, 31 bands or up to 256 bands in expert mode)
• AutoEQ support, with more than 4200 optimized profiles tailored for your headphone model (or custom ones).
• Multiple equalization profiles, with automatic switching on headphone change.
• Artist images and biography scraping for local Android media.
• Sleep timer, widgets, automatic suggestions and everything for the music lovers. (Missing something? Just request it on the forum)
• And much, much more, just install and try everything with the full free trial.
HELP AND SUPPORT
• Official website: https://symfonium.app
• Forums and documentation: https://support.symfonium.app/
Please use email or forum (See help section) for support and feature requests. Comments on Play Store do not give enough information and do not allow to contact you back.
• Symfonium does not have metadata editing functions.
• Symfonium development is user driven, be sure to open feature requests on the forums to have the perfect app for your needs.
• Plex pass or Emby premiere are not needed for Symfonium to provide all it's features.
• Most Subsonic servers are supported (Tested: original Subsonic, Navidrome, Airsonic, Gonic, Funkwhale, Ampache, …)
• Kodi Matrix (v19) or more recent is mandatory.