• Gesture Typing: Slide your finger from letter to letter
• Voice Typing: Touch the microphone to dictate your text
• Word completion suggestions, automatic corrections, and next-word prediction
• Enter emoji in any app (Android 4.4+)
• Cloud sync your history for better suggestions across your Android devices
• Works on all Android tablets and phones
Gesture typing and word suggestions supported in:
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German (Germany and Switzerland), Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
Additional keyboard layouts:
Afrikaans, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque (Spain), Belarusian, Bengali (Bangladesh), Bengali (India), Bulgarian, Bulgarian (BDS), Catalan, Esperanto, Estonian, Galician (Spain), Georgian, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer (Cambodia), Kyrgyz, Lao, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Persian, Serbian (Latinica), Swahili, Tagalog, Tamil (India and Singapore), Telagu, Thai, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu.
virus programs detect viruses is the reason why advertising service SDKs.
the program does not in any way allow the virus is the cause of the distinction is to access the internet for advertising.
If you have problem for the same, you may help from a tool that let you to translate speech to text. Here's a look at three types of Speech-To-Text apps that can assist you get things done with a lot less bother:
Our app Best in android market have great UI and Great working app.
Speech-To-Text app is simple and user friendly application. The text appears after you finish speaking, so it may take a minute getting used to. But once you get the regularity, you can send and share long emails and on other social media and many messaging application such as Whatsapp, Viber, Skype by a high level of accuracy in more than 30 different languages.
It is very powerful speech to text application use the Google recognition voice service. Whatever you give as voice will be translate into words by this exciting Speech-To-Text application. It is very excellent for messaging facilities as it comes with dictation and this app is for the people who are slow in writing, so by this app you can dictate your document and can perform editing task whatever you want.
You can ask anything, anyplace. Use it anywhere or anytime your hands may be full. Plus, searching with your voice creates looking words you're not confident how to spell faster and easier. Voice Search keeps save your time and makes your life better! So, if you want a fine voice search app - Voice Search is a great choice!
Supported languages :
English, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, Greek, Estonian, Persian chandani, Finnish, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Haitian, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Danish, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Chinese
Speech to Text Translator, text to speech, Speech to Text, text to voice,Voice to text
• Translate between 90 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Translate with your voice, camera, keyboard or handwriting
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Novosibirsk Metro image by Wikipedia user Sskz, used per the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license, https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/.
* Support extended voice recognition
* Recognition of punctuation marks and special characters
* Full integration with the keyboard
* Playback paused
* Storage of position, text, etc.
* Export to plain text
* Inspired by Express Scribe®
Use the voice recognition engine to google but expanding to support punctuation and special characters.
MP3, 3GPP, WAVE, Ogg and MPEG-4
* Spanish, English, Portuguese and Italian
List of recognized commands:
* New line
* Full stop
* Open single quote / End single quote
* Open quote / Close quote
* Open angle bracket / Close angle bracket
* Open parenthesis / Close parenthesis
* Question mark
* Exclamation point
* Forward slash
* Space bar
* Vertical bar
Report errors or translation suggestions:
The Android Remote Microphone will work on devices using OS 2.2 and higher. It’s easier than ever to use this app with Dragon NaturallySpeaking version 12. Simply use the camera on your device to scan the barcode.
Once the Remote Microphone App is installed, you will need to create a profile in Dragon NaturallySpeaking or Dragon Dictate. Steps include:
• Ensure your PC or Mac and Android device are connected to the same WiFi network. Note: if there are firewalls in your network, the app might not communicate successfully with Dragon.
• In the settings of the app, to set up the profile you will need the following (this information is presented to you when you create a profile selecting the Dragon Remote Microphone in Dragon NaturallySpeaking and Dragon Dictate):
o Current Dragon Profile Name
o Computer Name
o IP Address
o Computer Port
• You are now ready to get started using the Android Remote Microphone and Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12!
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
A new innovative share via button makes it even easier to use the app, the features that makes this app best in android market are its simple UI, small size and Great processing speed.
There are number of apps that helps you explore, write emails, take notes and set appointments with your Android phone. But, for many people, the compact size of a phone's keyboard or touch screen might be limiting and complex to use.
If you have problem for the same, you may help from a tool that let you to translate speech to text. Here's a look at three types of Speech-To-Text apps that can assist you get things done with a lot less bother
Supported languages :
English, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, Greek, Estonian, Persian chandani, Finnish, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Hindi, Haitian, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Danish, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Chinese.
• Send and receive text messages, post Facebook and Twitter updates, emails and much more - all hands-free - using Nuance's incredibly accurate voice recognition technology.
• Set reminders, make appointments, and search the internet without lifting a finger.
• Be prepared for your day and ask about the weather or your upcoming appointments.
• Turn on Attentive Mode to wake up your assistant at any time, even if your screen is locked.
• Create your own voiceprint so your assistant will be attentive to only your commands and no one else.
• Choose a voice and create a name for your assistant.
Text to speech, speech to text, Dragon Mobile Assistant can do all that and more. How will you use your reliable new assistant to instantly streamline your life?
Take a quick survey and let us know how we're doing: http://svy.mk/1gYuSvk
Nuance product support site: http://bit.ly/1fKUbvH
Product website for more available features: http://bit.ly/1hfquSW
Product videos: http://bit.ly/1jwAUTr
Like us on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1jwBKQ9
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it’s easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say “Ok Google” - when you’re on your home screen, just say “Ok Google” to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
With Dictate! you never need to type a text message, an email, a Facebook post, a Word document, or anything else, again! This app allows you to create or edit even very long notes or Word documents by simply talking into your phone; the app converts your speech to text, for use in almost any other app.
If you prefer talking to typing on your phone, instead of opening different apps and typing what you want to say, launch Dictate! and simply dictate what it is you want to say. Your speech is converted to written words and then you can do whatever you want with the text: save it to SkyDrive as a Word file, so you access it anywhere, email it to someone, send an SMS message… almost anything you can think of.
Features in current version…
★ Auto-sync all files to SkyDrive
★ Share document with other people that use Dictate!
★ Organize your documents in folders
★ Quick launch icon allows you to launch the app and start talking immediately
★ New languages have been added and we will be adding more all the time!
★ Create folder using speech
★ Toggle languages from the editing screen & from settings screen
★ Folder tile displays count of total note
★ Renaming & deleting folders
★ 20 free speech recordings in trial mode
★ Create notes or documents by simply talking into your phone
★ Excellent quality voice recognition
★ Rich editing features, including highlighting text and speaking to overwrite it
★ Easy cursor placement
★ Notes have a subject and a body and no length limit
★ Tap on the screen and type (with spell checking), if required
★ Tap “listen” for the app to read the entire note back to you
★ Or highlight just a part of the note and tap “listen”
★ Copy all or part of the note to the clipboard
★ Save a draft of the note
★ View all your notes on the main screen
★ Text the note
★ Email the note
★ Post the note to social networks, such as Facebook
★ Export the note to SkyDrive
★ Apply a password to notes
★ Change colors of the note tiles
★ Setting to auto-detect that you’ve finished recording
★ Or choose to tap “stop” when you are done dictating
★ Change the font size
The advantage of using this application are below.
+ Simple to use
+ Support all languages
+ Share the speech audio file to another application.
+ Your device must have a TTS engine installed in order to make it work. (TTS : Text To Speech)
+ If your device has no translation application, we recommend Google translation setup.
How to use
1. Type the texts.
2. Select a language. (If your language is not displayed in the list, Please check TTS setup in device setup menu.)
3. Tap a Speak button.
4. Tap a Share burrton and share speech audio file to another application.
Google Now, Everywhere.
With Open Mic+ for Google Now, access all the commands from anywhere on your phone, while driving, or while away from your phone! Simply say "Okay Google", wave your hand, or shake your phone. Screen on, screen off Google Now will be ready to listen.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Google Now becomes more conversational as after a search just say Okay Google to start a new one. And even better get the answers to your questions while your hands are tied, or when you're on the couch, or in the car.
TOMORROW'S FEATURES TODAY
Everybody's talking about the new Touchless Controls features for the Moto X, but now any phone that is running Jelly Bean or higher can have the same experience.
Open Mic+ will run in the background and can be configured to start at boot so that it truly becomes part of the phone.
Truly automate your device by combining the endless command list of Tasker with the ease of access of Open Mic!
CHANGE YOUR HOT PHRASE
With Open Mic+ you aren’t limited to “Okay Google”. Live out your sci-fi fantasies, support your favorite team, and just feel awesome with complete control over your phone.
WHAT'S DIFFERENT IN THE DONATE VERSION
Hi, my name is Ryan Senanayake and I'm a Junior still in high school. As the amount of time I have spent on this project grows to more than 1000 hours, I need to better justify the time I spend on development. The Free version will in no way be hobbled and will continue to receive bug fixes + performance/battery improvements, but from now on, new features will be added to the Donate version. It will only cost $2 and if you are not able to spend this, by simply sharing to two social media sites, you can receive a free donate version.
Open Mic+ is in active development, a low market review doesn’t help! Please press the support button in-app.
Developer: Ryan Senanayake
Design/Graphics Assistance: Adriano Loiacono
Translators: Paulo Calvo (Legacy Spanish), David Margolin (Legacy Spanish), Christian Meyer (German), Chiko Del Maiz (French), Y. Demers (French), ASHURiCAN iDe (French), Ján Kučera (Slovak), Billy Zhu (Chinese), John Larsson (Swedish), Mohamed H. (Arabic), Adriano Loiacono (Italian), Arthur Tretuhin (Russian), Julijan Nikolic (Serbian), Mehmet Can Ekinci (Turkish), Gert-Jan Anema (Dutch), Maxim van Loo (Dutch), Soedhier Bansidhar (Dutch), Jorim Tielemans (Dutch), and Jaakko Salminen (Finnish)
Hologram GO Launcher EX Theme, designed for GO Launcher EX, provides a new unique user experience. Holographic icons with an elegant matching wallpaper. Get it right now and transform your Android smartphone.
====> Applying Theme (Go Launcher EX)
1. First make sure you have Go Launcher EX installed. If you do not have it already you can download it from Google Play for free.
2. Simply open the theme after installation.
3. Or from your home screen MENU->Themes->Installed->Choose “Hologram” theme.
====> Change size of icons (Bigger Icons)
1. From your home screen MENU->Preferences->Visual Settings->Icons ->Icon size->Custom size->If you want larger icons set this value to around 110
====> Nova Launcher Users
1. Apply icons: MENU->Nova Settings->Look and feel->Icon Theme->Choose 'Hologram Theme'
====> Apex Launcher Pro Users
If you have any problems or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us.
FULL TABLET SUPPORT TO COME IN FUTURE
Using innovative android voice recognition software you can speak your reply and our app will convert it into text and send it as a message.
Compose Feature: Allows you to quickly speak a message and send it to a contact from your phone book.
Set a custom message to automatically send to incoming messages.
* Safer than using a normal text messaging app
* Saves Lives
* Quick and Easy