If you have problem for the same, you may help from a tool that let you to translate speech to text. Here's a look at three types of Speech-To-Text apps that can assist you get things done with a lot less bother:
Our app Best in android market have great UI and Great working app.
Speech-To-Text app is simple and user friendly application. The text appears after you finish speaking, so it may take a minute getting used to. But once you get the regularity, you can send and share long emails and on other social media and many messaging application such as Whatsapp, Viber, Skype by a high level of accuracy in more than 30 different languages.
It is very powerful speech to text application use the Google recognition voice service. Whatever you give as voice will be translate into words by this exciting Speech-To-Text application. It is very excellent for messaging facilities as it comes with dictation and this app is for the people who are slow in writing, so by this app you can dictate your document and can perform editing task whatever you want.
You can ask anything, anyplace. Use it anywhere or anytime your hands may be full. Plus, searching with your voice creates looking words you're not confident how to spell faster and easier. Voice Search keeps save your time and makes your life better! So, if you want a fine voice search app - Voice Search is a great choice!
Supported languages :
English, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, Greek, Estonian, Persian chandani, Finnish, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Haitian, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Danish, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Chinese
Speech to Text Translator, text to speech, Speech to Text, text to voice,Voice to text
virus programs detect viruses is the reason why advertising service SDKs.
the program does not in any way allow the virus is the cause of the distinction is to access the internet for advertising.
When you can’t find the right thing to say, you don’t have to write at all. The new Google Keyboard supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app (Android 4.4 and up).
• Material design themes
• Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions
• Keypress popup animations
• Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4 and up)
• Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
• Space-aware Gesture Typing: just gesture through the space bar
• Voice Typing
• Dictionaries for more than 25 languages
• Advanced keyboard layouts
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
With Dictate! you never need to type a text message, an email, a Facebook post, a Word document, or anything else, again! This app allows you to create or edit even very long notes or Word documents by simply talking into your phone; the app converts your speech to text, for use in almost any other app.
If you prefer talking to typing on your phone, instead of opening different apps and typing what you want to say, launch Dictate! and simply dictate what it is you want to say. Your speech is converted to written words and then you can do whatever you want with the text: save it to SkyDrive as a Word file, so you access it anywhere, email it to someone, send an SMS message… almost anything you can think of.
Features in current version…
★ Auto-sync all files to SkyDrive
★ Share document with other people that use Dictate!
★ Organize your documents in folders
★ Quick launch icon allows you to launch the app and start talking immediately
★ New languages have been added and we will be adding more all the time!
★ Create folder using speech
★ Toggle languages from the editing screen & from settings screen
★ Folder tile displays count of total note
★ Renaming & deleting folders
★ 20 free speech recordings in trial mode
★ Create notes or documents by simply talking into your phone
★ Excellent quality voice recognition
★ Rich editing features, including highlighting text and speaking to overwrite it
★ Easy cursor placement
★ Notes have a subject and a body and no length limit
★ Tap on the screen and type (with spell checking), if required
★ Tap “listen” for the app to read the entire note back to you
★ Or highlight just a part of the note and tap “listen”
★ Copy all or part of the note to the clipboard
★ Save a draft of the note
★ View all your notes on the main screen
★ Text the note
★ Email the note
★ Post the note to social networks, such as Facebook
★ Export the note to SkyDrive
★ Apply a password to notes
★ Change colors of the note tiles
★ Setting to auto-detect that you’ve finished recording
★ Or choose to tap “stop” when you are done dictating
★ Change the font size
-word suggestion/spelling correction w/physical keyboard
-Custom Skins-choose your colors/fonts/images-make your keyboardreflect YOU!
-Custom mappings e.g."idk"->"I don't know"
-arrow keys for easy navigation
-voice recognition! With all apps!
formerly known as TalkToMe keyboard
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
If this app does not work, you need to install the Android voice data library - follow the screenshots to navigate the settings app to do so. You will also need to have the app 'Barcode Scanner' by 'ZXING TEAM' to be able to use the QR code scanning function.
Come copiare ed incollare il testo sulle note o su altre cose: Cliccare senza lasciare, sul testo scritto, fino a che non compare una finestra con scritto copia cliccarci sopra. Uscire dall' applicazione e andare dove si vuole copiare il testo (ad esempio, sui messaggi, sulle e-mail o qualsiasi app che ci sia nel vostro cellulare Android e volete copiarci il testo) e poi sul riquadro dove volete copiare il testo, cliccate senza rilasciare, fino a quando non vi comparirà una finestra dove c'è scritto incolla.
App disponibile in tutte le lingue del Mondo.
Se avete da capire di più sull' applicazione contattatemi al numero +393927877693 dalle ore 14:00 PM fino alle 21:00 PM o mandatemi una e-mail a firstname.lastname@example.org
PS. Scrivetemi se riscontrate dei bug o se avete in mente di mettere altre opzioni su questa app.
Grazie a tutti.
This is a 'very advanced voice recognition app that allows you to write with ease and speaking with an' accuracy than ever before. It has a nice interface and is simple to use.
How to copy and paste text on the notes or on other things: Click leaving, on the written text, until a window appears that says copy click on it. Leave the 'application and go where you want to copy the text (for example, the messages, the e-mail address or any app that is in your Android phone and want to copy a text) and then on the box in which you want to copy the text, click hold, until there will appear a window where it says paste.
App available in all languages of the world.
If you have to understand more on 'application contact number +393927877693 from 14:00 PM until 21:00 PM or send me an e-mail to email@example.com
PS. Mail me if you found any bugs or if you plan to put other options on this app.
Thank you all.
Il s'agit d'une «application très avancée de reconnaissance vocale qui vous permet d'écrire avec facilité et en parlant avec une« précision que jamais auparavant. Il possède une interface agréable et simple à utiliser.
Comment copier et coller du texte sur les notes ou sur d'autres choses: Cliquez laissant, du texte écrit, jusqu'à ce qu'une fenêtre s'affiche indiquant copie, cliquez sur celui-ci. Quitter l'application »et aller où vous voulez copier le texte (par exemple, les messages, l'adresse e-mail ou toute autre application qui se trouve dans votre téléphone Android et souhaitez copier un texte), puis sur la boîte dans laquelle vous voulez copier le texte, cliquez sur maintenir, jusqu'à ce que vous verrez apparaître une fenêtre dans laquelle il est dit coller.
App disponible dans toutes les langues du monde.
Si vous avez de mieux comprendre le «numéro de téléphone +393927877693 l'application à partir de 14:00 PM à 21:00 PM ou envoyez-moi un e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org
PS. Ecrivez-moi si vous avez trouvé des bugs ou si vous avez l'intention de mettre d'autres options sur ce soft.
Merci à vous tous.
The advantage of using this application are below.
+ Simple to use
+ Support all languages
+ Share the speech audio file to another application.
+ Your device must have a TTS engine installed in order to make it work. (TTS : Text To Speech)
+ If your device has no translation application, we recommend Google translation setup.
How to use
1. Type the texts.
2. Select a language. (If your language is not displayed in the list, Please check TTS setup in device setup menu.)
3. Tap a Speak button.
4. Tap a Share burrton and share speech audio file to another application.
* Support extended voice recognition
* Recognition of punctuation marks and special characters
* Full integration with the keyboard
* Playback paused
* Storage of position, text, etc.
* Export to plain text
* Adjust volume
Use the voice recognition engine to google but expanding to support punctuation and special characters.
MP3, 3GPP, WAVE, Ogg and MPEG-4
* Spanish, English, Portuguese and Italian
List of recognized commands:
* New line
* Full stop
* Open single quote / End single quote
* Open quote / Close quote
* Open angle bracket / Close angle bracket
* Open parenthesis / Close parenthesis
* Question mark
* Exclamation point
* Forward slash
* Space bar
* Vertical bar
Report errors or translation suggestions:
Hologram GO Launcher EX Theme, designed for GO Launcher EX, provides a new unique user experience. Holographic icons with an elegant matching wallpaper. Get it right now and transform your Android smartphone.
====> Applying Theme (Go Launcher EX)
1. First make sure you have Go Launcher EX installed. If you do not have it already you can download it from Google Play for free.
2. Simply open the theme after installation.
3. Or from your home screen MENU->Themes->Installed->Choose “Hologram” theme.
====> Change size of icons (Bigger Icons)
1. From your home screen MENU->Preferences->Visual Settings->Icons ->Icon size->Custom size->If you want larger icons set this value to around 110
====> Nova Launcher Users
1. Apply icons: MENU->Nova Settings->Look and feel->Icon Theme->Choose 'Hologram Theme'
====> Apex Launcher Pro Users
If you have any problems or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us.
FULL TABLET SUPPORT TO COME IN FUTURE
Using innovative android voice recognition software you can speak your reply and our app will convert it into text and send it as a message.
Compose Feature: Allows you to quickly speak a message and send it to a contact from your phone book.
Set a custom message to automatically send to incoming messages.
* Safer than using a normal text messaging app
* Saves Lives
* Quick and Easy