Ok, the APP works fine, however. ... ....it is attached to a substandard delivery system. Designated Post Offices are NOT where you item will go from MyPost if you are not home to sign. It will go wherever you feel like sending it UNLESS, you have the item addressed TO the post office you've designated, not you home address! WTF!!!!😠😠😠😠😠😠 Don't bother...
Auspost Poor Performance This Application has certainly inproved for the casual user. However I still rate Auspost performance as poor. Auspost could learn a thing or two from the USPS who ship parcels from one side of the USA to the other within 48 hrs and consistantly to the correct destination! And on time!
Error message each time I log in With the new update, my post had a permanent connection error and can't refresh. Exactly what I'd expect from auspost!
Good when it works Always late with notifications, tracking and delivery. Some don't even show up or show up a day later. The scan thing never works and I have to use the pin.
Good when Aus Post has the info Works well when the tracking info is available. The whole experience would be improved if the system behind the app were more automatic; too often parcels arrive at parcel collect with no notification
Won't let me safe drop
· Tracking details have a brand new look! It’s now easier than ever to keep an eye on your deliveries.
· Estimated delivery dates for your parcels now have better accuracy.
· Notifications now let you manage your parcels more quickly, with delivery options included in the notification.
· Hitting a redirect link from an email now shoots you straight into the app
· Various bugs squished, tweaks made to improve performance