* UQRota integration (with offline caching) for immediate access to your timetable
* Bachelor of Serendipity - gives you a list of 10 random lectures currently happening at your closest campus.
* Live floor plans with computer availability for all major and most minor UQ Libraries around Queensland
* Live computer availabiltity overviews for UQ Library and EAIT labs
* Live bus and train information for:
** Chancellor's Place Buses
** UQ Lakes Buses
** Toowong Trains
** UQ Ipswich Buses
** Ipswich Trains
** RCH Herston Buses
** Gatton (Warrego Hwy) Buses
* Class timetable lookups (input your course code, get a timetable for any day)
* Reverse Timetable Lookup (AKA What's In There), allows you to get a timetable of usage for any room in any of the three largest UQ campuses
Check out what our happy customers are saying!
"Defs worth the $3" - some guy on Stalkerspace.
"UQRota integration is very nice" - some other guy on Stalkerspace
"Officially the first app I have ever paid for. Works fantastically." - yet another guy on Stalkerspace
Find every tutorial room, lecture theatre, coffee shop, carpark, bus stop, sports field, toilet, even your nearest vending machine. Plus campus "secret locations".
Tells you how far each location is from you and how long to walk. A COMPASS even points you in the right direction.
You can VOTE for your favourite campus coffee shop, lunch place - or anything on campus! With "COMMENTS" you can read and reply to student comments on every location too. And it's part of StudentVIP, so it's 100% free.
55 campuses from the following universities and tafes are supported:
- University of Queensland
- Griffith University
NSW & ACT
- Sydney University
- Sydney Tafe
- Macquarie University
- University of Newcastle
- University of Wollongong
- University of Canberra
- Monash University
- Swinburne University
- Deakin University
- La Trobe University
- University of Melbourne
SA & WA
- University of Adelaide
- University of South Australia
- Flinders University
- University of Western Australia
- Edith Cowan University
- Curtin University
- Murdoch University
Don't ever get lost on campus again. Get Lost On Campus!
Over 200 uni students were involved in building the app. Sadly, all have now been diagnosed with Campuscartophilia. Yes - they all love campus maps!
> "Best Campus Map" as voted by AAPOC, The Australian Association of Pandas On Campus.
> APC Magazine "June 2012 Best Apps" (okay, this is a real award!)
- App may contain Pandas.
- No Pandas were harmed in the making of this App.
- Class timetables: View the list of classes and times for the current semester.
- Exam timetables: View the list of exam and times for the current semester.
- Calendar: View your class and exam timetable in a calendar view format.
- News & Events: View the latest news and events from the University of Melbourne.
- Maps: Search or browse for areas of interest and building locations across campus.
- Results: View your latest results for the current semester.
- Library: View the books that are on hold, overdue, on loan.
Are you ready to learn 50% words of Quran just in 9 hours? With the help of this app, you can. This is all it takes. Are you ready?
So, you want to understand the Quran, but you are ‘too busy’? Or you think Quran is difficult to learn? Then this is the perfect app for you.
This app features our two most popular courses which are being offered to thousands of brothers, sisters and children both online and in person from UK to USA, Canada, Dubai, Saudi Arabia and the Far East. We have students from all over the world.
You will study 9 hours in total, divided over 19 sessions in which you will learn 125 words that occur in the Quran 40,000 times (out of a total of approx. 78,000 words). That comes to 50%!
So, when you finish this course you will know half of the words on each page of the Quran.
What will you study?
We found out that the easiest gateway to understand Arabic is through Salah. You already know the Arabic text and this way you practise daily what you learn! You will cover:
- Surah Al-Fatihah & the last six Surahs of the Quran
- Different parts of Salah (prayer)
- Basic necessary grammar
- Exclusive: unique iman boosting lessons in each part.
What is the aim of this app?
- Helps you start performing daily recitations (in your salah and others) with understanding which will tremendously improve your concentration in Salah and your relationship with Allah;
- shows you the Quran is not a nice thing to have, but the must have guideline to succeed in life;
- Removes your thinking that the Quran is difficult to understand forever;
What are the benefits of this app?
- The Key Formula to prioritize all your Quran activities!
- Effective, Research-Based Approach; to ensure the fastest way for you to learn.
- Included ‘how to’ lessons; interact, imagine, feel and how to recite the Quran;
- Revolutionary Technique for learning grammar; TPI (Total Physical Interaction);
Dr. Abdulazeez Abdulraheem
The app features an interactive program guide to help you choose which degree you wish to study, as well as videos of life at UQ, student achievements, UQ’s groundbreaking research and more.
You can also discover information about UQ’s campuses, the services offered by the University, and the lifestyle and social opportunities available, as well as useful information on where to live, what costs to expect, and plenty of handy links to more information. There are also details on the English language requirements at UQ, and a step-by-step guide to the application process.
UQ Checklist is the essential app for new UQ students. Suitable for domestic and international students, UQ Checklist helps you start your journey at UQ in one simple, easy-to-use app.
Find out where to get help, research lifestyle decisions including accommodation and work, and plan your first few weeks of classes.
Add important dates directly to your phone calendar.
Subscribe to the Contact app to read the magazine in a brilliant digital format wherever you go.
St Lucia campus Sunday 3rd August
Ipswich campus Wednesday 6th August
Gatton campus Sunday 17th August
UQ Open Day is the perfect opportunity to experience what it’s like to be part of The University of Queensland. Explore the campus grounds and world-class facilities, and talk to our passionate staff members. Get a feel for how great uni life can be by speaking with current UQ students.
This app outlines the range of information sessions and activities available at Open Day.
UQ News App includes exclusive content, video, image galleries and other interactive features.