* UQRota integration (with offline caching) for immediate access to your timetable
* Bachelor of Serendipity - gives you a list of 10 random lectures currently happening at your closest campus.
* Live floor plans with computer availability for all major and most minor UQ Libraries around Queensland
* Live computer availabiltity overviews for UQ Library and EAIT labs
* Live bus and train information for:
** Chancellor's Place Buses
** UQ Lakes Buses
** Toowong Trains
** UQ Ipswich Buses
** Ipswich Trains
** RCH Herston Buses
** Gatton (Warrego Hwy) Buses
* Class timetable lookups (input your course code, get a timetable for any day)
* Reverse Timetable Lookup (AKA What's In There), allows you to get a timetable of usage for any room in any of the three largest UQ campuses
Check out what our happy customers are saying!
"Defs worth the $3" - some guy on Stalkerspace.
"UQRota integration is very nice" - some other guy on Stalkerspace
"Officially the first app I have ever paid for. Works fantastically." - yet another guy on Stalkerspace
- Email: direct link to Griffith’s student email login page.
- Maps: scalable maps with augmented reality, "places" and "tours" features that provide information and directions to places of interest on each campus.
- Ask us: a mobile friendly interface where staff, current students and future students can instantly have their questions answered.
- Health-Safety: information for staff and students about resources available in support of Health & Safety in the work/study place.
- Net Quota: students and staff now have up-to-date access to their account details and monthly Internet usage.
- Learning: a mobile friendly interface for using Learning@Griffith to access on-line course material.
- News: browse and search Griffith news feeds.
- Directory: search the public directory for students, faculty, staff and administrators. Send an email or place a call, find directions to their location and save contact information to your phone’s address book.
- Events: provides compiled event information from a range of university calendars.
- Timetables: search or browse through your class and course timetables.
- Courses: Access info about available programs and courses (degree finder).
- Study2015: Information for prospective and new students
- Transit: Griffith internal bus and QLD Translink timetable information sourced directly from Translink web site.
- GriffithPAY: Online shopping cart allows for purchase of a range of items required at the University.
- Computer Labs: indicates where available computers are in Labs across all campuses.
- Library: library hours, search for resources, place holds, and check borrowings and more.
- Video: access Griffith's official YouTube Channel.
- ITunesU: connect to Griffith's iTunesU presence and access a range of podcast and streaming material.
- Emergency: provides access to important phone numbers and websites, giving all campus stakeholders peace of mind.
- Surveys - Complete your course feedback survey on your mobile and tell us what you thought of your course.
Are you ready to learn 50% words of Quran just in 9 hours? With the help of this app, you can. This is all it takes. Are you ready?
So, you want to understand the Quran, but you are ‘too busy’? Or you think Quran is difficult to learn? Then this is the perfect app for you.
This app features our two most popular courses which are being offered to thousands of brothers, sisters and children both online and in person from UK to USA, Canada, Dubai, Saudi Arabia and the Far East. We have students from all over the world.
You will study 9 hours in total, divided over 19 sessions in which you will learn 125 words that occur in the Quran 40,000 times (out of a total of approx. 78,000 words). That comes to 50%!
So, when you finish this course you will know half of the words on each page of the Quran.
What will you study?
We found out that the easiest gateway to understand Arabic is through Salah. You already know the Arabic text and this way you practise daily what you learn! You will cover:
- Surah Al-Fatihah & the last six Surahs of the Quran
- Different parts of Salah (prayer)
- Basic necessary grammar
- Exclusive: unique iman boosting lessons in each part.
What is the aim of this app?
- Helps you start performing daily recitations (in your salah and others) with understanding which will tremendously improve your concentration in Salah and your relationship with Allah;
- shows you the Quran is not a nice thing to have, but the must have guideline to succeed in life;
- Removes your thinking that the Quran is difficult to understand forever;
What are the benefits of this app?
- The Key Formula to prioritize all your Quran activities!
- Effective, Research-Based Approach; to ensure the fastest way for you to learn.
- Included ‘how to’ lessons; interact, imagine, feel and how to recite the Quran;
- Revolutionary Technique for learning grammar; TPI (Total Physical Interaction);
Dr. Abdulazeez Abdulraheem
The app features an interactive program guide to help you choose which degree you wish to study, as well as videos of life at UQ, student achievements, UQ’s groundbreaking research and more.
You can also discover information about UQ’s campuses, the services offered by the University, and the lifestyle and social opportunities available, as well as useful information on where to live, what costs to expect, and plenty of handy links to more information. There are also details on the English language requirements at UQ, and a step-by-step guide to the application process.
UQ Checklist is the essential app for new UQ students. Suitable for domestic and international students, UQ Checklist helps you start your journey at UQ in one simple, easy-to-use app.
Find out where to get help, research lifestyle decisions including accommodation and work, and plan your first few weeks of classes.
Add important dates directly to your phone calendar.
Subscribe to the Contact app to read the magazine in a brilliant digital format wherever you go.
St Lucia campus Sunday 3rd August
Ipswich campus Wednesday 6th August
Gatton campus Sunday 17th August
UQ Open Day is the perfect opportunity to experience what it’s like to be part of The University of Queensland. Explore the campus grounds and world-class facilities, and talk to our passionate staff members. Get a feel for how great uni life can be by speaking with current UQ students.
This app outlines the range of information sessions and activities available at Open Day.
UQ News App includes exclusive content, video, image galleries and other interactive features.