* UQRota integration (with offline caching) for immediate access to your timetable
* Bachelor of Serendipity - gives you a list of 10 random lectures currently happening at your closest campus.
* Live floor plans with computer availability for all major and most minor UQ Libraries around Queensland
* Live computer availabiltity overviews for UQ Library and EAIT labs
* Live bus and train information for:
** Chancellor's Place Buses
** UQ Lakes Buses
** Toowong Trains
** UQ Ipswich Buses
** Ipswich Trains
** RCH Herston Buses
** Gatton (Warrego Hwy) Buses
* Class timetable lookups (input your course code, get a timetable for any day)
* Reverse Timetable Lookup (AKA What's In There), allows you to get a timetable of usage for any room in any of the three largest UQ campuses
Check out what our happy customers are saying!
"Defs worth the $3" - some guy on Stalkerspace.
"UQRota integration is very nice" - some other guy on Stalkerspace
"Officially the first app I have ever paid for. Works fantastically." - yet another guy on Stalkerspace
The QSchools app is a convenient way to receive up-to-the-minute information from and about schools.
While all schools are searchable using the app, the full app features are designed to integrate with the department’s preferred school website platform, to allow users to see when news, events and newsletters are posted to their selected school website. Users can also see other useful information provided by the school, such as tuckshop menus, uniform shop information, class times and the school’s and the department’s social media feeds.
The school community can also receive emergency announcements such as natural disasters and school closures through the app.
The QSchools app is particularly useful to parents who have students in different schools, as the app manages updates from multiple schools.
- Receive real-time notifications about school closures during natural disasters.
News, events and newsletters
- Access the latest information from your school
Tuckshop and uniform shop information
- Easily access your schools tuckshop menu and uniform shop information. Please note this is only available for schools that have activated the feature.
- Find schools using text search, postcode, school name, suburb or your current location.
- View school details including contact numbers, web address and other related information.
Departmental social media
- Learn more about state-wide initiatives, projects and events through the department’s integrated Facebook and Twitter feeds and YouTube channel ‘DETE TV’.
The Road Rules Written Test is a knowledge test that you must pass when you are applying for a car learner's license in Queensland.
The app contains 170 official Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads road rules practise test questions.
Features in this app include:
- Run a real test - this test is structured the same way as the real test
- Make your own test - choose settings such as time limit, show correct answer, show explanation and more
- View all previous tests - see you test history including all test questions and answers
- Study - run through all questions and answers with the explanation shown for each answer
- Support - call to book a test, get test information or send email to the makers of this app
** No Internet Connection require to use this app **
Note: This app is not an official Queensland Department of Transport and Main Road app
Take a Stand Together provides students with tips and advice which they can apply to different bullying situations.
• Watch short animated stories about bullying and choose what to do from a range of responses.
•Create their own avatar and choose a positive anti-bullying message so they can take a stand against bullying. Students have the option to post this to social networking sites or add the avatar to a friend in their phone’s contact list.
•Read bullying facts and advice for different types of bullying situations.
Young kids love to use their parents' phones – install it on your phone and let them investigate at their own pace.
Providing your child with tools to respond to different bullying situations helps build their capacity to deal with bullying at school and online.
This app will deliver information about our excellent services in child care with sections dedicated to promoting that message
Our programs are constantly reviewed and revised in accordance with the latest research into child development and are used as the basis for planning teaching strategies in the early learning environment. Our pre school programs also follow school readiness quidelines as set by the Queensland State. Our centres are licensed abd fully accredited
While currently only available for Queensland, we'll soon be adding questions for NSW, VIC, WA and SA.
- Sit the test as many times as you like for free!
- 30 questions each time you do the test
- 100s of questions that are selected at random to make up the test
- 3 main categories are Giving Way, General Road Rules, and Road Signs
No Yelling Driving School?
We're a driving school startup designed for young people, by young people. We understand that you don't want to be dealing with archaic learners practice tests and that phones and tablets are the devices that you have on you all the time, so why not do your practice independent of where you are.
We really want to improve this as app as much as we can and we listen closely to feedback, so please feel free to get in touch with feedback and suggestions.
More from developer
UQ Checklist is the essential app for new UQ students. Suitable for domestic and international students, UQ Checklist helps you start your journey at UQ in one simple, easy-to-use app.
Find out where to get help, research lifestyle decisions including accommodation and work, and plan your first few weeks of classes.
Add important dates directly to your phone calendar.
St Lucia campus Sunday 4th August
Ipswich campus Wednesday 7th August
Gatton campus Sunday 18th August
UQ Open Day is the perfect opportunity to experience what it’s like to be part of The University of Queensland. Explore the campus grounds and world-class facilities, and talk to our passionate staff members. Get a feel for how great uni life can be by speaking with current UQ students.
This app outlines the range of information sessions and activities available at Open Day.
The app features an interactive program guide to help you choose which degree you wish to study, as well as videos of life at UQ, student achievements, UQ’s groundbreaking research and more.
You can also discover information about UQ’s campuses, the services offered by the University, and the lifestyle and social opportunities available, as well as useful information on where to live, what costs to expect, and plenty of handy links to more information. There are also details on the English language requirements at UQ, and a step-by-step guide to the application process.
UQ News App includes exclusive content, video, image galleries and other interactive features.
Subscribe to the Contact app to read the magazine in a brilliant digital format wherever you go.