The Express Plus Centrelink mobile app makes it easier for you to do your Centrelink business online.
To use the app you need a myGov account linked to your Centrelink online account.
With Express Plus Centrelink you can do most of the things you do in your Centrelink online account. No need to visit an office or phone us! You can:
• view and update your personal details, including study details
• report your employment income
• view and update your family income estimate and payment choices
• check your payments
• upload documents to Centrelink
• view your Child Care Subsidy details
• apply for or pay back an advance payment
• track the progress of a range of online claims
• view your Centrelink letters
• view and save your Centrelink appointments in your personal calendar and set reminders.
• view digital copies of your Centrelink concession or health card cards
If you use a BasicsCard or your payments are income managed, you can manage your own money, see your available balance and view recent transactions on your BasicsCard.
To sign in to the app, use your myGov sign in details and create a myGov PIN. You’ll then use your myGov PIN to sign in to your app in future.
If you need help to create a myGov account, or to link Centrelink, go to humanservices.gov.au/onlineguides
If you need help to use the app, go to humanservices.gov.au/expresspluscentrelink