Works beautifully, but... I live in the country and I don't have internet. This app is awesome when a favorite author's book comes out and I don't want to go into town to use wifi and download it on my nook. Love the nook app. I still like this app, though the changes and updates can be more annoying than helpful. The original app was more easily navigated than the current version. That may just be my age speaking. It has been 2 years. Overall, still a great app just getting too complicated.
This update is amazing Good job guy u did it again this update is great
My go to reading app! Love to be able to walk through the stores to see what catches my eye. Then order it right then and there! All the while sipping hot chocolate! I also find most reviews of the books spot on.
Can't open app on LG Leon.
I really like it. Good supplement to traditional Nook device.
Black pages I've loved nook since it came out, I have not had a problem, till now. I had preordered two books, after they were download in August, I opened them and all the pages are black. This only happens on the app. I had no choice but to buy the books on the kindle app. I can read them fine on my tablet. Please fix app ASAP.
• B&N Readouts provides daily streams of FREE quick reads — two-minute book excerpts and magazine articles —customizable by interest. Share on social networks, email, messages
• New home screen makes it easier to access your new and recent titles
• New library shows all content in one screen with filters for content types
• Series Stacks in library automatically group books together
• Add to wishlist from product details by tapping the heart icon
• Share book quotes to social networks