This app is certainly the best app for geocaching on Android, as it gets the basics done right well beyond that of the official app. However, I do have one unrelated issue with it despite the five-star rating, which is that you've misspelled OpenCycleMap in the release notes. Other than that, the app is alright. I haven't really used OpenCycleMap on it prior to its removal, which is why I haven't given my rating any fewer stars than the maximum.
After a succesfull start the app started to react kind of strange. It now says, that it can't connect, therefor I can't log my finds and that sucks. I have reinstalled the app a few times, still no success. Please help, or I stop using a usualy great app.
After finding the tiny I agree tick box I'm free to use and love this app again. Awesome app for free. My old handheld GPS is redundant mostly now.
Just learning how to use this app but it works well. Sometimes it doesn't seem to be as intuitive in my way of thinking but I am learning.
The first app I ever donated to! This app is awesome! If you rate it on 4* or 5*, then donate a little, to keep the app alive!
After the removal of the cycle map the otherwise excellent app has lost 3 stars for me :( I hope it will be restored.
- New: Cache list menu restructured, see FAQ for details
- New: Use abbreviation for name of geocaching service on main screen
- New: GCVote ratings are now sorted by a weighted arithmetic mean that also considers the number of votes
- Removed: OpenCycleMap due to licensing issues, see FAQ for details
- Fix: TLS v1.2 Support for Android 4.1 - 4.4 devices
GPS navigation app for hiking, biking, geocaching and other outdoor activities