I'm still giving this app 5 stars as it is an amazing app, i even have started using it as my main map app as the open source maps is amazing! Only thing is that since the recent update it keeps crashing , doesn't display any error message, just freezes up. It never did this before the update! Please fix and I'll give 6 stars :-p
I really liked this app because it has so many features... Until I discovered that logging in and out is not possible. I happened to inactive my account, and I couldn't log back in, so even though I had a loooot of lists stored I tried to reinstall it because I really want to use it. Sadly now all my stored lists are gone, but I still can't log in. What the!?
Would be great if this app came in tablet form. The icons and map just doesn't quite cut it on a tablet, too small. Love that it shows the solved or corrected coordinates. Don't like that the cache icons show up on a zoomed out map for all caches when you have this turned off and when you zoomin they disappear. This is a good app.
This App has started displaying an error message several times a day that the App has stopped working. I have sent feedback 20-25 times and gotten absolutely no response. Has this App been abandoned?
I find this way better than the official geocaching app! Have been using it for last couple of years.. of course it still has some flaws but so far so good...
Best app for geocaching!! Complete, easy to use. The facilities to play offline are simply great!!!
- Fix: Avoid crash during file operation
- Fix: Avoid crash when checking for Locus installation
- Fix: Avoid failure when parsing original coordinates of a GPX file
- New: Show warning when c:geo is running in debug mode
- Fix: Fallback if selected GPX export dir is not writeable
- Fix: Add .nomedia file to geocache data dir to prevent log photos from showing up in gallery apps
- Removed: Link to Android Wear app in useful apps