Monzo is an award-winning app that helps you save smarter, spend confidently, and manage all of your money in one place. Join over 8 million users on Monzo today.
Open a personal or joint account in just a few minutes.
- Say goodbye to fees. No account fees, no spending fees, no overdraft fees and no travel fees.
- Get paid two days early. Automatically sort your paycheck into Monzo Accounts, Pots, and external accounts.
- Our award-winning support team is here to help 24/7.
- Your money is FDIC insured up to $250,000.
MONZO PUTS YOU IN CONTROL OF HOW MUCH MONEY YOU’RE SPENDING
With Monzo, you can track your spending, grow your savings and be in control of your money.
- Get instant notifications each time you spend.
- Understand your spending behaviors with Trends.
- Connect other cards and accounts to see your entire financial life in one app.
- Set spending targets to track how you spend.
- Get alerts to help with your spending goals.
- Get paid two days early when you switch your paycheck to Monzo.
- Travel with fee-free payments and a fair exchange rate.
MONZO HELPS YOU SAVE, AUTOMATICALLY
- Create personalized Pots to set money aside and keep your savings separate from your main account.
- Set a savings goal with an desired amount and date and achieve it on time.
- Turn your spare change into savings with automatic roundups.
- Envelope budgeting made simple. Assign any merchant or spending category to automatically spend out of a Pot.
Money in your Monzo account is protected by FDIC, so you’re insured up to $250,000, and our anti-fraud systems make sure your money is safe, without adding friction for you. Protect your account with Touch ID, Face ID, fingerprint, or PIN.
Registered address: Monzo Inc, 447 Sutter St., Ste 405 PMB1025, San Francisco, CA 94108
The Monzo Mastercard Debit Card is issued by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.