Get 2.25% APY and pay no fees with a SoFi Money™ debit card. Trade stocks and ETFs for free with SoFi Invest. SoFi Personal Loans, Student Loan Refinancing, and Home Loans all have low rates and no hidden fees.
Mobile finance done the smart way! Whether you want to borrow money, invest, or just get your savings right, achieving your goals is easier than ever with SoFi. From building up your savings to streamlining your cash management, we’ll help you Get Your Money Right.™ Here’s how:
---Money: the benefits of a checking and savings account morphed into one hybrid account.
• Mobile finance that lets you earn more interest. Get 2.25% APY on your account.
• Pay zero account fees and save money. No annual, transactional, overdraft, or other account fees.
• Cash management is easy with SoFi. Use your debit card at any ATM and we'll reimburse the fees.
---Invest: a lot of people think you have to be a finance expert to invest or trade stocks. We debunk that myth.
• Pay zero fees. Buy and sell stocks at no cost.
• Choose your own stocks and ETFs or take a hands-off approach with automated investing.
• Master your cash management and learn by doing. Anyone can invest smartly and save money with news updates and more—all in the SoFi app.
---Loans: we’ve funded over $40 billion loans. You can borrow money and find your rates in 2 minutes.
• Borrow money when you need it with personal loans. Invest in a home renovation or consolidate credit card debt. Servicing is now in app!
• Save money on your student loans—SoFi is the leading student loan refinancing provider.
• Make your dream home a reality with as little as 10% down with a home loan. 10% down. 100% home.
---Relay: connect your accounts and see your debit and savings account in one place.
• Track spending, boost cash management, and find ways to save in real time.
• Set multiple finance goals. Talk with a financial planner to set ambitious goals for your money and your life.
Are you a SoFi member? Keep track of your existing loans, apply for new accounts, and get access to exclusive experiences.
Investing involves risk and past performance is no guarantee of future results. We offer no guarantee that specific investments and strategies will be suitable or profitable. Investments are not FDIC Insured, have no guarantee and may lose value. Advisory and automated investing offered through SoFi Wealth LLC, an SEC registered investment advisor. Brokerage services provided by SoFi Securities LLC, member FINRA/SIPC.
SoFi loans are originated by SoFi Lending Corp. and not all products are available in all states. Additional terms, conditions, and state restrictions apply; See https://www.sofi.com/eligibility for details. Licensed by the DBO, CFL#6054612. NMLS#1121636 (nmlsconsumeraccess.org).
Neither SoFi nor its affiliates is a bank. SoFi Money is offered through SoFi Securities LLC.
The SoFi Money Annual Percentage Yield as of 2/12/2019 is 2.25% APY (2.23% interest rate). Interest rates are variable subject to change at our discretion, at any time. No minimum balance required.
SoFi doesn’t charge any ATM fees and will reimburse ATM fees charged by other institutions when a linked SoFi Money Visa® Debit Card is used at any ATM displaying the Visa®, Plus®, or NYCE® logo. Please note, though SoFi doesn’t charge foreign transaction fees, there is a foreign exchange fee of 1% charged by Visa that is not waived. SoFi reserves the right to limit or revoke ATM reimbursements at any time without notice.
Service charges may apply for multiple card replacements, card rush delivery, stop payment services, or to process any court order or tax levy.
The SoFi Money Visa® debit card is issued by Wilmington Savings Fund Society. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and is used pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
SoFi. One Letterman Drive Building A, Suite 4700, San Francisco, CA 94129
© 2019 Social Finance, Inc. All rights reserved.