Earn more interest on all your cash and pay no fees when you spend money using your SoFi Money® debit card. Trade stocks and ETFs for free with SoFi Invest®. SoFi Personal Loans, Student Loan Refinancing, and Home Loans all have low rates and no hidden fees.
This is mobile finance done the smart way. Spend money, borrow, invest, and get your savings in check. From building up your savings to streamlining your cash management, we’ll help you Get Your Money Right®.
---Money: the benefits of savings and checking morphed into one account.
• Mobile finance that lets you earn more interest on all your cash.
• Pay zero account fees and save money. No annual, transactional, overdraft, or other account fees.
• Cash management is easy with SoFi. Use your debit card at any ATM and we'll reimburse the fees when you spend money.
---Invest: make your first trade or your next trade with active investing. Master the market as you do-it-yourself—for free.
• Pay zero trading fees when you buy and sell stocks.
• Choose your own stocks and ETFs or take a hands-off approach with automated investing.
• Master your cash management. Anyone can borrow, invest, and save money with news updates and more.
---Loans: Borrowing money can be fast and easy. You can even check you rate in 2 minutes.
• Borrow money when you need it with personal loans. Invest in home renovations or consolidate credit card debt.
• Save money on your student loans—SoFi is the leading student loan refinancing provider.
• Make your dream home a reality with as little as 10% down on a home loan. 10% down. 100% home.
---Relay: connect your accounts and see your debit and savings account in one place.
• Track when you spend money, boost cash management and find ways to save money in real time.
• Set multiple finance goals. Talk with a financial planner to set goals for your money and your life.
Are you an existing SoFi member? Keep track of your existing loans, apply for new accounts, and get access to exclusive experiences.
Investments products: ARE NOT FDIC INSURED • ARE NOT BANK GUARANTEED • MAY LOSE VALUE
SoFi loans are originated by SoFi Lending Corp. and not all products are available in all states. Additional terms, conditions, and state restrictions apply; See https://www.sofi.com/eligibility for details. Licensed by the DBO, CFL#6054612. NMLS#1121636 (nmlsconsumeraccess.org).
We offer no guarantee that specific investments and strategies will be suitable or profitable. SoFi Relay, financial planning and automated investing via SoFi Wealth LLC, a registered investment advisor. Brokerage services via SoFi Securities LLC, member FINRA/SIPC.
Neither SoFi nor its affiliates is a bank. SoFi Money is offered through SoFi Securities LLC.
SoFi doesn’t charge any ATM fees and will reimburse ATM fees charged by other institutions when a linked SoFi Money Visa® Debit Card is used at any ATM displaying the Visa®, Plus®, or NYCE® logo. Please note, though SoFi doesn’t charge foreign transaction fees, there is a foreign exchange fee of 1% charged by Visa that is not waived. SoFi reserves the right to limit or revoke ATM reimbursements at any time without notice.
Service charges may apply for multiple card replacements, card rush delivery, stop payment services, or to process any court order or tax levy.
The SoFi Money Visa® debit card is issued by Wilmington Savings Fund Society. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and is used pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
SoFi. 2750 East Cottonwood Pkwy, Suite 300, Salt Lake City, Utah 84121
© 2019 Social Finance, Inc. All rights reserved.