Apply and manage your accounts right from your phone on the SoFi app.
The SoFi app allows you to keep track of your SoFi loans, apply for new accounts, invest your savings, and participate in the SoFi Community—all while on the go.
SoFi is an innovative financial company that helps you meet your goals sooner. We've helped over 400,000 people simplify their finances with quick and easy applications for loans and investing—and we'd love the opportunity to help you, too.
FIND SOLUTIONS TO HELP YOU SUCCEED:
Make the most of your money with:
- Student loan refinancing
- Personal loans
- Mortgage refinancing
- Investing through SoFi Wealth
SIMPLIFY, SAVE, AND INVEST:
- Register and set up an account in minutes
- Apply for SoFi loans and services, right from the app
- View and make payments on your loans
- Manage and track your investments with SoFi Wealth
- Use fingerprint scanning for instant, secure access
- Get customer support 7 days a week on all of your SoFi products
CONNECT WITH OTHERS IN THE SOFI COMMUNITY:
- Discover exclusive happy hours, educational events, and member dinners happening near you
- Register for events and see who else is going
- Create your SoFi Community profile for event recommendations
- In-app messaging lets you grow your professional network by connecting with members who attend the same events as you
There is no charge from SoFi, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider.
SoFi loans are originated by SoFi Lending Corp. and are not available in all states. Additional terms and conditions apply; see https://sofi.com/eligibility for details. Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Financing Law, license number 6054612.
Equal Opportunity Lender
All returns and statistics shown are for illustrative purposes only. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, past performance is no guarantee of future results, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment or investment strategy will be either suitable or profitable for a prospective client’s portfolio. Investments are not FDIC Insured, have no guarantee and may lose value. Advisory services offered through SoFi Wealth, LLC.