- 48 tasty recipes with photos
* All from the grill or barbecue
* Baked chicken meatballs
* Baked potatoes with parmesan
* Baked sweet potatoes with goat cheese and pecan nuts
* Beef tenderloin in wine with mushrooms and rosemary
* Burum Romper Eggplant)
* Chicken enchiladas
* Chicken fillet with compound butter
* Chicken is grilled with apricot chutney
* Chicken Misoyaki
* Chicken shashlik in Hawaiian
* Chop with rosemary
* Crispy chicken legs
* Egg pizza on the grill
* Grilled chicken marinated in lemon and rosemary
* Grilled chicken with garlic sauce
* Grilled chicken with honey and mustard
* Grilled ribs in spicy and sour sauce
* Grilled salmon in an orange glaze
* Grilled salmon on cedar tablets
* Hen with cinnamon and poppy seeds
* Juicy steak with chimichurri sauce
* Kebab and vegetarian kebabs)
* Kebab sauce, horseradish
* Kebab with green peas
* Leg of lamb with vegetable ragout
* Meat baked in Colombian
* Pantsanella grill
* Pizza Nachos
* Pizza with chorizo, avocado and goat cheese
* Pork Calvados sauce with thyme and mustard
* Pork on the bone with sauce Thomas
* Pork skewers
* Pork tenderloin in spicy and sour sauce
* Pumpkin porridge with rice and raisins
* Shrimp served with chipotle and pineapple
* Skewers of lamb
* Stuffed Zucchini
* Veal with grilled vegetables
* Wings in Korean
1. ALL−AMERICAN BARBECUE SAUCE
2. APRICOT BARBECUED SPARERIBS
3. BARBECUED BABY BACK RIBS
4. BARBECUED BRISKET
5. CHARCOAL BROILED STEAK
7.HONEY PORK CHOPS
9. MEXICAN PEPPER STEAK
10. THE SECRET SIRLOIN STEAK
11. SHISH KEBAB
12. STICKY BONES
13. BARBECUED CHICKEN
14. BARBECUED ISLAND CHICKEN
15. MARGARITA CHICKEN BREASTS
16. ROAST TURKEY ON A BARBECUE
17. BARBECUED FISH WITH FENNEL
18. GRILLED SWORDFISH
19. RED SNAPPER VERACRUZ
20. GRILLED ARTICHOKES
Download the Grill Recipes App & share it with your friends
If you're in the market for a new grill, consider how often you will use it, storage space and fuel type.
A portable charcoal grill may be the best choice for someone who will tailgate or occasionally barbecue at the beach or the park. Someone who plans to grill on the patio several times a week may need an easy-to-use propane or natural gas grill with temperature control. Electric grills are the right choice if you don't want to use gas or charcoal or your living requirements won't allow such a grill.
The availability of storage space is another consideration. A well-ventilated space and a grill cover are needed to store a grill outside. Grills can also be kept indoors if they are disconnected and the gas cylinder valve is plugged before storing the gas container outside. Never store the gas container in your house.
When buying the grill, consider the cooking surface, cooking system, burners and accessories. Porcelain is common and inexpensive; however, cast iron has better heat distribution and temperature control. Higher BTUs mean higher temperatures; lower BTUs mean better temperature control.
Burners, including rotisserie and back burners, allow for versatility in the amount, preparation and kinds of foods cooked.
Once you choose your grill, you may want to learn some grill safety skills:
Never light any grill indoors, and place the grill at least 10 feet away from any structure.
Children should be kept away from a grill that is in use or cooling down.
For gas grills, always check the tubes, connectors and hoses for any sign of blockage, cracking, holes and leaks, and cover gas hoses to protect yourself from hot surfaces or dripping grease.
For charcoal grills, never light or burn charcoal indoors-carbon monoxide buildup can be deadly-and never pour lighter fluid on charcoal that is already lit. Finally, never leave any grill unattended when lit.
Food just tastes better on the grill. When you mention grilling, most people think of hot dogs and hamburgers. But the grill is for more then that. You can create delicious and mouth-watering meals on your grill. From appetizers to desserts, "300 Recipes For The Grill" is packed with recipes that will impress your friends and family.
Just take a look at some of the recipes you will find inside the "300 Recipes For The Grill" E-Book:
* Grilled Apple Crisp...
* 30-Min: Lamb Grill For Two...
* Amy's Grilled Chicken Breasts...
* Australian Grilled Fish...
* Barbeque-Spiced Grilled Tenderloin Steaks...
* Basil Grilled Chicken...
* Basil-Grilled Loin Chops...
* Broiled Or Grilled Fish W/ Black-Bean Salsa...
* Broiled Or Grilled Marinated Chicken...
* Butterflied Pork Loin On The Grill...
* Calypso Grilled Pineapple...
* Cantonese Style Grilled Leg Of Lamb...
* Cheesy Apple Ham Grill...
* Chicken Tandoori (Indian Grilled Chicken)...
* Citrus Grilled Jumbo Scallops...
* Deluxe Grilled Chicken Sandwiches...
* Easy Grill Roasted Prime Rib...
* Escalibada (Grilled Vegetables)...
* Firecracker Grilled Alaskan Salmon...
* Gegrillte Bratwurst (Grilled Bratwurst)...
* Glazed Grilled Trout...
* Grilled Angel Food Cake With Nectarines...
* Grilled Apple-Nut Stuffed Pork Chops...
* Grilled Asian-Spiced Mango & Chicken...
* Grilled Bananas...
* Grilled Beef Kabobs...
* And Many More!
So, go ahead and grab your free app on grill recipes today and you can be serving up these sizzling dishes at your next outdoor gathering!
easy grill recipes
grilled chicken recipes
healthy grilling recipes
great grill recipes
grilling recipes ideas
Seasoning Your New Grill
The Grill Master's Toolbox Inventory
Selection & Cooking Techniques
Cooking Vegetables on the Grill
Baked & Grilled Cajun Taters
Baked Kansas City Burnt Ends & Beans
Cry Baby Wings with Zing
Dripping Roast Beef Sandwiches with Melted Provolone
Fresh as Springtime Apple Salad
Grilled, Stuffed Zucchini
Hawaiian Colada Coolers
Italian Sausage Wonton Nibblers
Jerk-Style Fajita Fiesta
Minty Ginger Ale Julep
Nutty Chicken Salad
Orange & Bourbon Chicken
Party Mix Parmesan
Pork Steaks Spicy Style
Shredded BBQ Beef
Spicy Italian Tailgater Sausage Sandwiches
Summer Cool-down Salad
Tailgate Mango Brats
Warm & Creamy Mushroom Dip
Just take a look at some of the recipes you will find inside:
"Grilled" Apple Crisp
30-Min: Lamb Grill For Two
Amy's Grilled Chicken Breasts
Australian Grilled Fish
Barbeque-Spiced Grilled Tenderloin Steaks
Basil Grilled Chicken
Basil-Grilled Loin Chops
Broiled Or Grilled Fish W/ Black-Bean Salsa
Broiled Or Grilled Marinated Chicken
Butterflied Pork Loin On The Grill
Calypso Grilled Pineapple
Cantonese Style Grilled Leg Of Lamb
Charcoal Grilled Shiitakes
Cheesy Apple Ham Grill
Chicken Tandoori (Indian Grilled Chicken)
Citrus Grilled Jumbo Scallops
Deluxe Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
Easy Grill Roasted Prime Rib
Escalibada (Grilled Vegetables)
Firecracker Grilled Alaskan Salmon
Gegrillte Bratwurst (Grilled Bratwurst)
Glazed Grilled Trout
Grilled Angel Food Cake With Nectarines
Grilled Apple-Nut Stuffed Pork Chops
Grilled Asian-Spiced Mango & Chicken
Grilled Beef Kabobs
Grilled Blue Cheese Slices
Grilled Cheese Gobblers
Grilled Chicken Appetizer Roll-Ups
Grilled Chicken Italiano
Grilled Chicken Kabobs
Grilled Chicken Teriyaki
Grilled Coriander-Honey Chicken
Grilled Cornish Hens
Grilled Cranberry & Pineapple Short Ribs
Grilled Cuban Sandwich
Grilled Game Hens With Raspberry Marinade
Grilled Garlic Bread
Grilled Garlic Shrimp
Grilled Ginger Lamb
Grilled Hawaiian Chicken
Grilled Jalapeno Buffalo Burgers
Grilled Jamaican Jerk Chicken
Grilled Jumbo Shrimp With Citrus Sauce
Grilled Lamb Chops
Grilled Lobster Dinner
Grilled Maple Pork Chops
Grilled Mustard Turkey
Grilled Peaches & Berries
Grilled Peking Duck
Grilled Pepper Steak Sandwiches
Grilled Peppers & Apples
Grilled Polynesian Chicken
Grilled Pompano With Smoked Tomato & Balsam
Grilled Portabella Mushrooms
Grilled Rainbow Trout With Apricot Salsa
Grilled Ribeye With Chimichurri & Red Chile
Grilled Rockfish With Garlic & Basil
Grilled Rosemary Chicken
Grilled Shark To Die For
Grilled Shrimp Wrapped In Bacon
Grilled Sirloin & Potatoes
Grilled Spiced "Chips"
Grilled Steaks & Torch Bananas
Grilled Summer Fruit
Grilled Sweet Peppers
Grilled Sweet Potato Wedges
Grilled Veal Chops
Hayes Street Grill Apricot Crisp
Jack Daniel's Grilled Chuck Roast
Pizza On The Grill
And Many More!
(the program runs without a connection to the Internet) in Russian
It is safe to say that the first chef on earth was the one who thought of roast meat over an open fire, probably, and the cooking was born.
In the love of dishes made on the grill or grill, there is something truly primitive.
Magic is present not only in the wonderful taste of the "smoky, but also in the cooking process. The right marinade, well-chosen sauce, seasonings caveats, and much more can be found in the program.
All you need to know for a successful picnic recipes from meat, fish, seafood and sauces to them you can easily find in the "Best BBQ Grill Recipes"
Have a good rest and enjoy!