- 48 tasty recipes with photos
* All from the grill or barbecue
* Baked chicken meatballs
* Baked potatoes with parmesan
* Baked sweet potatoes with goat cheese and pecan nuts
* Beef tenderloin in wine with mushrooms and rosemary
* Burum Romper Eggplant)
* Chicken enchiladas
* Chicken fillet with compound butter
* Chicken is grilled with apricot chutney
* Chicken Misoyaki
* Chicken shashlik in Hawaiian
* Chop with rosemary
* Crispy chicken legs
* Egg pizza on the grill
* Grilled chicken marinated in lemon and rosemary
* Grilled chicken with garlic sauce
* Grilled chicken with honey and mustard
* Grilled ribs in spicy and sour sauce
* Grilled salmon in an orange glaze
* Grilled salmon on cedar tablets
* Hen with cinnamon and poppy seeds
* Juicy steak with chimichurri sauce
* Kebab and vegetarian kebabs)
* Kebab sauce, horseradish
* Kebab with green peas
* Leg of lamb with vegetable ragout
* Meat baked in Colombian
* Pantsanella grill
* Pizza Nachos
* Pizza with chorizo, avocado and goat cheese
* Pork Calvados sauce with thyme and mustard
* Pork on the bone with sauce Thomas
* Pork skewers
* Pork tenderloin in spicy and sour sauce
* Pumpkin porridge with rice and raisins
* Shrimp served with chipotle and pineapple
* Skewers of lamb
* Stuffed Zucchini
* Veal with grilled vegetables
* Wings in Korean
* Anleitung Feuer bohren, Zundermaterialien, Tipps & Tricks
* Wassergewinnung, Wasser aufbereiten
* essbare Pflanzen, essbare Wurzeln uvm.
* Survivalprioritäten werden behandelt
* Herstellung von Werkzeugen, Schnüren, Gefäßen usw.
* Survival Erste Hilfe mit Heilpflanzenteil
* Survival Psychologie
* wichtige outdoor Orientierungstipps
* Messertipps und -Techniken
* viele Bilder
* Videoverlinkung Youtubekanal Lars Konarek
Die App wird immer wieder erweitert und verbessert! Hole Dir jetzt den Survival- / Bushcraft Guide auf Dein Android Smartphone.
Mehr Informationen über Survival Guide Lars Konarek auf:
Folgen Sie auch auf Twitter:
Stichworte: Survival App, Überlebenstraining, Bushcraft, Natur, Outdoor, Wildnis, Survival Guide, pflanzen, Notfall, Deutsch, Tipps, Tricks, Überleben, Guide, Sport, survivaltipps,lexikon,ratgeber,german,Kräuter,Krise,Schweiz,Swiss,Trekking,Krisenvorsorge, wandern, trekking
WHY A SURVIVAL STUDY GUIDE? Because the first time you need this app can't be the first time you use this app!
Think about that for a moment. Can you count on having your mobile device in a real survival situation? Does it have a full battery charge? Was it damaged in an accident? Was it submerged in water? In a real survival situation you will be under tremendous stress. Is that really the time to use an app for the first time? This app is designed to help you become familiar with basic survival skills BEFORE you need to use them. It is the only survival app presented as a study guide. It contains 800 flashcard questions! You can track both your study and test progress at a mere glance.
This app is perfect for studying survival "15 minutes at a time." You do not have to worry about keeping track of what you have or have not studied. The app tracks that for you.
Sourced from US Army FM 3-05.70 (formerly FM 21-76), this app covers the following topics:
1. Psychology of Survival
2. Survival Planning & Kits
3. Basic Survival Medicine
5. Water Procurement
7. Food Procurement
8. Survival Use of Plants
9. Poisonous Plants
10. Dangerous Animals
11. Field Expedient Weapons, Tools, and Equipment
12. Desert Survival
13. Tropical Survival
14. Cold Weather Survival
15. Sea Survival
16. Expedient Water Crossings
17. Field Expedient Direction Finding
18. Signalling Techniques
20. Man-Made Hazards
21. Survival Kits
22. Edible & Medicinal Plants
23. Poisonous Plants
24. Dangerous Insects & Arachnids
25. Venemous Snakes & Lizards
26. Dangerous Fish & Mollusks
27. Ropes and Knots
Keywords: Army USMC Marine Corps, Air Force USMC hiking backpacking camping hunting outdoors shelter survive desert mountains wilderness survivor climbing
All recipes are presented in the application with steps of preparation!
You can choose your favorite recipes and save this recipes. The app does not require an internet connection and your favorite recipes will always be with you, even when you are off-line!
All recipes of sauces, sweet sauces, spreads, marinades and salad dressings are divided into groups for easy use.
Our application includes:
recipes of cheese sauces, barbecue sauces recipes, tomato sauces recipes, cream and milk sauces, and much more;
pizza sauces, sauces for hot dogs and sandwiches;
sweet sauces to cakes, meat and poultry, hot and cold sweet sauces;
spreads for chips, crackers, capers, vegetables and more;
marinades for meat, chicken and poultry;
All recipes are presented with photos for easy selection of your mood!
Cook with pleasure!
Just take a look at some of the recipes you will find inside:
"Grilled" Apple Crisp
30-Min: Lamb Grill For Two
Amy's Grilled Chicken Breasts
Australian Grilled Fish
Barbeque-Spiced Grilled Tenderloin Steaks
Basil Grilled Chicken
Chicken Tandoori (Indian Grilled Chicken)
Deluxe Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
Easy Grill Roasted Prime Rib
Grilled Chicken Appetizer Roll-Ups
Grilled Coriander-Honey Chicken
Grilled Garlic Bread
Grilled Garlic Shrimp
Grilled Ginger Lamb
Grilled Rainbow Trout With Apricot Salsa
Grilled Sweet Peppers
Grilled Sweet Potato Wedges
Pizza On The Grill
And Many More!
1. ALL−AMERICAN BARBECUE SAUCE
2. APRICOT BARBECUED SPARERIBS
3. BARBECUED BABY BACK RIBS
4. BARBECUED BRISKET
5. CHARCOAL BROILED STEAK
7.HONEY PORK CHOPS
9. MEXICAN PEPPER STEAK
10. THE SECRET SIRLOIN STEAK
11. SHISH KEBAB
12. STICKY BONES
13. BARBECUED CHICKEN
14. BARBECUED ISLAND CHICKEN
15. MARGARITA CHICKEN BREASTS
16. ROAST TURKEY ON A BARBECUE
17. BARBECUED FISH WITH FENNEL
18. GRILLED SWORDFISH
19. RED SNAPPER VERACRUZ
20. GRILLED ARTICHOKES
Download the Grill Recipes App & share it with your friends
THE FEW.THE PROUD.
"One of the most important tenets of cold weather operations is that strong and consistent leadership is essential to survival and to minimize injuries."
-FMFM 7-21 "Tactical Fundamentals for Cold Weather Warfighting"
ASPECTS OF LEADERSHIP. When dealing with leadership challenges in a survival situation, the foremost weapon a leader must employ is his vigilance: a leader's attention should be focused on ensuring all Marines of the unit are contributing to the overall success of the situation.
a. Cohesion. As a leader, you must ensure that all members of the team are working towards the survivability of the unit. You can not allow individuals or small groups to formulate their own goals or plan of action.
b. Self-Worth. A Marine without self-worth is a Marine who does not value living. Leadership is a critical; factor in building self-worth. Tasks must be found for each Marine in which best suits their situation while attempting to receive positive results. (i.e., A man with a broken leg can monitor the fire, A man with a broken arm can still procure water for the unit). This will make each and every Marine feel useful and not a burden to the other members, regardless of their individual situation.
c. Natural Reactions to Stress. Leadership must quickly identify natural reactions to signs of stress his Marines may be displaying (i.e., Fear, Anxiety, Guilt, Depression). Failure to recognize these signs early will result in injuries, illness, or death which will reduce the units combat effectiveness. Corrective action must be taken immediately4
d. Will to Survive. The will to survive is a mind-set that must be instilled and reinforced within all Marines. Without the will to survive, Marines will not succeed. The following tools can aid to develop this mind-set.
(1) The Code of Conduct.
(2) Pledge of Allegiance.
(3) Faith in America.
(4) Patriotic Songs
(5) Spiritual Faith.
Download the complementary USMC Summer Survival Manual Here :
Key West Chicken
Grilled Fish Tacos with Chipotle-Lime Dressing
Pineapple Chicken Tenders
Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs
Spicy Chicken Breasts
Maple-Garlic Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Jenny's Grilled Chicken Breasts
Easy Grilled Chicken Teriyaki
Tangy Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Grilled Peanut Chicken
Favorite Barbecue Chicken
Marinated Turkey Breast
Grilled Cilantro Salmon
Grilled Chicken Adobo
Beef Marinade I
Doreen's Ham Slices on the Grill
- 60 tasty recipes with photos
* Baked potatoes stuffed with meat
* Barley soup with beef
* Beans with Beef
* Beef Bourguignon
* Beef brisket stewed in onions
* Beef casserole with potatoes and corn
* Beef fried with kiwi fruit and apricots
* Beef Goulash
* Beef liver with apples and onions
* Beef liver with cheese
* Beef patties
* Beef patties with mushrooms
* Beef pot
* Beef roulade with cherries and almonds
* Beef sate with peanut sauce
* Beef steak
* Beef stew and cauliflower puree
* Beef stroganoff
* Beef stroganoff with mushrooms
* Braised beef with celery puree
* Bright summer barbecue
* Bruschetta with liver and balsamic onions
* Burrito with beef
* Chicken- beef fajitas with peppers
* Dumplings with beef
* Fajitas with beef and peppers
* French mushrooms baked with cheese
* In Korean tacos of beef ribs
* Irish stew with beef and stout
* Irish stew with peas
* Lentil soup with beef
* Liver and onions
* Liver Stroganoff
* Meat in the Armenian lavash
* Meat Sauce " Nonni "
* Meat stuffed peppers
* Medallions of beef with sweet and sour sauce
* Moroccan meatballs in a yogurt sauce
* Mostachioli Pasta baked with beef
* Pasta stuffed with beef
* Pasta with sauce and nachos kezo
* Pizza Burger
* Rice noodles with beef
* Roast beef
* Roast beef with chickpeas
* Roast beef with mushrooms
* Salad with beef
* Salad with beef tongue and apples
* Salad with daikon and beef
* Salad with liver and cheese
* Spicy beef stew with coconut
* Spicy beef with chimichurri sauce
* Unusual stew
* Very simple Asian vermicelli soup with beef
* Wheat pilaf with beef
We are ready to listen to your ideas and suggestions for further development of the application.
You can contact us by email@example.com and we will respond to all your questions and comments.
baumportal - the tree app from the expert
This app helps in identification of trees.
Forest trees, park trees, street trees and conifers are quickly identified with the help of this app.
The app is suitable for professionals in trees as well as a learning aid for nature lovers or students.
The search criteria: tree names, tree leaves, tree fruit, winter characteristics or needle position are imaged and sorted so the correct tree is found quickly.
For every tree there is a profile listed with the most important information with up to six high-quality photos.
The baumportal - app is intuitive to handle.
Tree name: the name of the trees are sorted by the common name. The botanical name stands behind. For each Tree there is a tree fact sheet with description and up to six images.
1st Tree Leaves: The most frequent method used for the determination of trees is the determination of tree leaves. Especially in autumn when the leaves fall this tool is very useful. All tree leaves are shot so that you can compare them very well. All photographs were taken and processed from tree portal employees.
2nd Tree Fruit: The seeds of the trees can have very intriguing shapes and colors. Those who are curious will be able to assign the correct fruit of the tree.
3rd Winter characteristics: The tree-determination in the winter requires some practice. However, trees are easy to identify in winter either of the bud (size, position, color) or by the remains of leaf or fruit stands. Significant images support the determination.
4th Conifers can be well determined by the needle. Those who look closely will quickly identify the right conifer.
Have fun with the determination of trees with the app from baumportal.de / treetrees.com.
The tree determination app made by an expert.
This is a book created by the United Stated Government many years ago, but the plans are still valid. It covers below & above ground shelters as well as basement shelters.
Welcome to the Civil Aerospace Medical Institute (CAMI). CAMI is part of the FAA’s Office of Aerospace Medicine (OAM). As an integral part of the OAM mission, CAMI has several responsibilities. One responsi- bility tasked to CAMI’s Aerospace Medical Education Division is to assure safety and promote aviation excellence through aeromedical education. To help ensure that this mission becomes reality, the Aerospace Medical Edu- cation Division, through the Airman Education Programs, established a one day post-crash survival course.
This course is designed as an introduction to survival, providing the basic knowledge and skills for coping with various survival situations and environments. If your desire is to participate in a more extensive course than ours you will find many highly qualified alternatives, quite possibly in your local area.
Because no two survival episodes are identical, there is no "PAT" answer to any one-survival question. Your instructors have extensive back- ground and training, and have conducted basic survival training for the mili- tary. If you have any questions on survival, please ask. If we don't have the answer, we will find one for you.
Upon completion, you will have an opportunity to critique the course. Please take the opportunity to provide us with your thoughts con- cerning the course, instructors, training aids. This will be your best opportu- nity to express your opinion on how we might improve this course.