Great app, hard to believe something so specialized is available and maintained. It is a must have app if you are a LEAF owner. Biggest issue I have read about is having working OBDC2 bluetooth connector to car. The one I have has been very stable, no issues. However, it isn't available on Amazon anymore. This great thing about this app is it gives a lot of real time information about status and health of battery. It is also very useful to see tire pressure as well as error codes in computer. It is amazing that it is able to pull so much info about the car, and I know it has many more features I haven't used yet. I upgraded from the free version to the pro version to gain access to error codes and be able to modify the auto door locking. It is nice not to have to go to the dealer for that!
Working with Jim (the developer) was a pleasure as I had some license issues I wanted to resolve. He was very prompt in his reply and we got everything worked out. The app works as expected and I had no issues.
Once I found a good OBD2 dongle, this app has been giving me all kinds of info on my '13 Leaf. Well worth the cost so I can see how well I am driving and what extra info that is not available to me on the radio.
This is the app that will tell you the truth about your Leaf.
This has saved me lots of anxiety attacks and have gotten me to my destination without any worries.
- Bluetooth 4.x LE support for LELink and PLX Kiwi 3 OBDII adapters
- Server support
- Efficiency Graph
- Headlight and Interior light on/off customization
- Clear special P0AA1 DTC
- Display motor and inverter temperatures
- More accurate Ambent temperature
- Tire pressures in kPa units
- Display ECU version number
- Display battery serial number
- At start of drive, only give tire warnings after pressures have been read
- Bug fixes
- See builtin Charge History for a list of all the changes