Toyota verso Brilliant app ...upgraded to pro version and woow this is the best app by far. I hope you will add ABS & air bag faults soon .welldone and thank you
It's ok. Works, depends on you vehicle how many of the features work.
Obd2 Won't connect to the 2.1 ver.
Don't work after update keep getting app error
Sucks Does even give codes just auto jargen that cant be looked up. Totally worthless
This one also shows any tests that haven't finished running yet (in the I/M readiness tab). Those unfinished tests don't show in the Torque Lite app (although Torque Lite has cooler looking display dials for various engine sensors). Works fine with my $15 'Panlong bluetooth OBD2' adaptor. This is the best app I've found so far for just showing error codes.
- Several Bluetooth connection modes can be selected
- Support for WiFi interfaces
- several bugfixes
- The app interface completely redesigned and adapted to the new Android versions
- Display of battery voltage in the status bar at the bottom
- Calibration of the displayed voltage
- Added trouble codes in Russian
- Several bugfixes
- Created Google group for beta testers
Check/clear engine codes, view performance data, fuel economy, customize gauges.