Is the stress at work disturbing your mental peace?
Are you a couple trying to get back your love life’s old spark?
Do you wish to work towards selfcare, self assessment and self love?
We have the solution for you. United We Care, the #1 Mental Health App with multiple online counselling services as such cognitive behavioral therapy, couple counselling, talk therapy, etc. as well as self care resources, a smart AI virtual assistant named Stella, self-help videos, guided meditation, etc.
IS UNITED WE CARE A THERAPIST?
Yes, United We Care is an online mental health wellness & therapy platform where you get experienced & licensed clinical therapist to help you get over mental and emotional challenges. The support doesn't just stop at that, with the AI assistant, Stella, you get a friend. Made with love & passion for spreading happiness & mindfullness, UWC gives the ability to attain equal. It’s the family therapist that makes you feel safe & lets you conveniently conquer your mental health issues such as panic attacks, phobias, etc.
We hear you, we give you an outer perspective to help you in your day-to-day lives, we make you open up, feel safe, and talk like never before.
WHAT DO WE GET IN THE APP?
• Solutions to problems with resources such as blogs, expert tips & guides to get past issues like workplace anxiety, relationship issues, personal problems, etc.
• Free, scientifically-validated mental health screening tests backed by psychotherapists, psychiatrists, & diagnose symptoms.
• Flexible, affordable & result-oriented individual & relationship counselling sessions with professionals by specialty, age, experience & reviews.
• Stella, our virtual wellness assistant, for personalized, step-by-step guidance to learn & manage your mental health.
WHAT’S OUR END GOAL?
The answer might sound philosophical but we wish to touch millions of lives by helping people from all across the globe & making them prioritize their mental health & happiness. We at United We Care don’t just ask you to run after clinical therapy, also promote art therapy, journaling, morning meditation, breathing exercises for anxiety, etc.
TYPES OF MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELING & THERAPY
We are committed to helping you find a solution that is beneficial for you, your family & your relationships. On UWC, we offer the following services:
• Talk Therapy: Talk therapy uses diverse & collaborative treatment approaches to help you get back on track in life with confidence.
• Couples Therapy/Relationship Counselling: For couples looking to make things right, online couple therapy is the best option to transform your relationship & grow closer together without the pressure of in-office visits.
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): CBT trained experts who manage & treat mental issues by changing the way we think, feel & behave.
• Family Therapy: For families looking to feel more connected & get through difficult times, family therapy will work wonders.
These may sound intimidating but that’s where Stella comes in. With Stella, you get step-by-step guidance to help you walk towards better mental wellbeing.
Mental Health Peer Support Community- An emotional support community for you to safely interact with people, look for answers, ask questions privately & find people you can connect with.
WHAT ARE THE MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES WE CATER TO?
• Sleep Issues
• Eating Disorder
• Relationship Issues
• Bipolar Disorder
• Grief & Loss
• Geriatric Issues
• Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder(OCD)
• Post Traumatic Stress Disorder(PTSD)
• Gaming & Social Media Addiction
• Crisis Intervention
• Panic Disorder
• Communication Disorder
• LGBTQ/Identity Issues
Download the UWC Mental Health App & start Your Self-Care Journey!