About Site24x7 Android App
The Site24x7 Android app is engineered to enable DevOps and IT teams to troubleshoot application performance and investigate incidents in websites, servers, networks, and cloud resources in real time.
Track real-time metrics on-the-go for over 500 technologies with the help of visual charts and dashboards.
How Site24x7 Android app can help:
Based on your user profile, you can receive instant notifications, easily assign engineers to resolve issues, add comments, analyze the root cause of incidents, track KPIs of monitored resources, mark maintenance for known alerts, and authenticate remedial actions-- all from the mobile app.
The Site24x7 Android App provides availability and performance reports for all monitored resources in addition to RCA, SLA, and downtime reports.
Use Site24x7 Android app to:
* Receive instant notifications when monitored resources become unavailable or when there is a performance degradation
* Monitor your server performance with over 80 metrics
* Start monitoring domains (websites) right from the app with simple add steps.
* Get a complete visual snapshot of all monitors with monitor status widgets.
* Remediate incidents on the go with IT Automation.
* Troubleshoot performance of applications with a customized mobile experience for APM Insight
* Achieve better SLA through schedule maintenance for known downtime.
* Track configured SLA.
* Add monitors and perform admin actions from Admin tab.
* View the Root Cause Analysis (RCA) report when a website is down.
* View the status (up or down) of all your monitors.
* View outage reports by time period break down.
* View availability based on configured locations.
* Spot anomalies in your IT infrastructure performance with the Anomaly Dashboard.
* Get a glance of the MSP or BU user dashboard to gain the monitor availability status
of all customers or units respectively
Site24x7 offers AI-powered full stack monitoring for DevOps and IT operations with telemetry data collected from servers, containers, networks, cloud, database, applications and provide AI-powered full stack observability. Additionally, Site24x7 can track end user experience via synthetic and real user monitoring capabilities. DevOps & IT teams can use these capabilities to troubleshoot and resolve application downtime and performance issues, infrastructure issues and better manage the digital user experience.
Site24x7 offers the following all-in-one performance monitoring features for your technology stacks:
* Website Monitoring
* Server Monitoring
* Application Performance Monitoring
* Network Monitoring
* Azure and GCP Monitoring
* Hybrid, private, and public cloud monitoring
* Container monitoring
For any assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2024 Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.