Use the interactive controls to:
- Visualize and plan for the "golden hour"
- Find the time of year and angle to shoot a location at Sunrise or Sunset
- Visualize the Sun throughout the day or through the year
- Study the sun shadow ratio and projection to visualize the shadows cast from the Sun
- Sun Bearing and Altitude, Sunrise & Sunset, Shadow Ratio, Dawn & Dusk Times
- Golden Hour and Blue Hour Times
- 3D Compass - A 3D projection of Sun positions and events overlaid onto a compass representing the device's bearing and orientation in the world
- Time Machine Slider - Visualize events for a single day, or watch the days get longer and shorter and the Sun's path in the sky change
- Compensation for Magnetic Declination
Check out the Full Version of Sun Surveyor for:
- Augmented Reality Camera View - Visualize sun and moon positions and paths overlaid upon the device's camera input; determine whether the sun will go behind a building or will come through a window
- Interactive Map View - plan a remote shot or PV array placement, interact with a top-down perspective of sun and moon paths and events
- Moon Information, Summer and Winter Solstice Paths & Equinox Paths
- Offline Usage, Entering Coordinates, Searching, Saving & Loading Locations, Export/Import/Backup to Google Earth .kml format
- Widgets (9 total) for home screen and lock screen
* Internet Usage is for reverse geocoding - looking up the Address of your current Location, flurry analytics, and ads
* Please email with any bugs or suggestions, if you have questions let me know and I can try to help you!
Use the interactive controls to:
- Predict and plan for the golden hour, blue hour and every sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset
- Find the time of year and angle to shoot a location at sunrise or sunset, or compositions involving the Moon
- View augmented reality projections of the sun and moon paths, pinpoint the time the sun or moon will be at a particular location in the sky
- Visualize the sun and moon throughout the day or over a year for any location on the earth
- Observe the Summer and Winter Solstice paths & Equinox paths for any location
- Sun & Moon bearing and altitude, Sunrise & Sunset, Shadow Ratio, Moon Rise & Set, Moon Phase & Illumination %, Twilight Times (Civil, Nautical, Astronomical), Summer and Winter Solstice Paths, Equinox Paths, Golden Hour and Blue Hour Times, Solar Noon, upcoming moon phase dates and a Super Moon finder!
- 3D Compass - A 3D projection of Sun and Moon positions and events overlaid onto a compass representing the device's bearing and orientation in the world
- Augmented Reality - View through the device's camera, visualize where the sun and moon will be in the sky, or when they will move behind a building
- Map View - A top-down view of Sun and Moon event positions overlaid onto an interactive map . Lock down your shooting point and align your shot with Sun & Moon events! Uses the new Google Maps API featuring Terrain maps and rotation and tilting of the map view. Also features elevation lookups and the ability to determine difference in vertical angles between two locations.
- Street View Panoramas - (new!) A 360 degree interactive panorama when available from the Map View for your selected location
- Widgets - 9 varieties of sun and moon widgets for your homescreen and lockscreen
- Import and Export of Locations - (new!) import Google Earth .kmz/.kml placemarks, and export to share with others or for backup purposes
- Time Machine Slider - Visualize events for a single day, or watch the days get longer and shorter and the Moon's path get further and closer throughout a year
- Offline Usage (excludes Map View, Street View)
- Enter Coordinates, Save & Load Locations with no data connection or GPS available
- Send details and locations to colleagues
- Sun shadow ratio and projection, visualize the shadows cast from the Sun
- Moon distance, age, apogee, perigee, super moon predictions
- Local, Auto-Detect and Manual TimeZone selection
- Compensation for Magnetic Declination
- Elevation data for locations
- Languages: English, Deutsch, Français, 日本語, Italiano, Español, русский, Norsk (Bokmål), Dansk, Nederlands, 中文 (繁體), 中文 (简体), 한국의, čeština, Türkçe, Português (Brasil), Polski
** NOTE: the 3D Compass and Augmented Reality portions of this app make use of your device's compass. Some devices (HTC One V, HTC Desire C, etc) do not have a compass. The Maps and Details portion will remain unaffected. I do not ban any devices from installing this app, as some people have more than one device, such as tablets without cameras, or compasses, and I will gladly refund users if the app is not working for them.
Shows position of the sun at any given point in time
Position of sunrise and sunset for current day
Position of the latest and earliest sunrise
Position of the latest and earliest sunset
Maps of type "map", "satellite", "hybrid" and "terrain"
Compass to help determine where sun will be at any given date and time
Save locations on map with notes
To use the compass, click the navigator icon on the right, and the heading indicator will turn on. Line up the heading indicator line with any of the sun line, sunrise or sunset lines, and the direction the phone is facing is the direction the sun will be. The compasses in phones are pretty inaccurate, you can usually increase the accuracy by moving the phone around in a figure-eight pattern. You can also gauge the accuracy by pointing the phone towards the sun and observing how far off it is.
Permissions: This app doesn't require any extra permissions than what is absolutely necessary to function. It uses the Google Maps API which requires access to external storage and network access. Additionally it requires access to location data to show your current position. I do not track or collect any information about users of this app, but I cannot speak for any tracking or collection the Google Maps API does.
Take better photos by simply knowing when the sun sets and rises. This is a great tool for photographers and hikers! The sunrise and sunset times are extremely useful if you want to take good looking photos. To get good landscape photos you should be at the shooting location near sunset or sunrise, usually the best photos can be taken just after sunrise or just before sunset, but sometimes the light and sky can look good for as long as one hour after sunset while the sky gradually turns blue. The reason photos often look bad in the midday sun is that the light has very sharp shadow edges and the light intensity is too high. Take better photos with the help of this app!
Permissions needed: Coarse Location, used to calculate the sunset and sunrise times based on your location.
Swipe the hour wheel at bottom to move backward and forward in time.
Since this is an early version I would appreciate if you could send me any feedback on the application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mail me if you have questions or problems with the app. Thank you.
Solar site surveys
Building site locations
Buying & Selling Real Estate
Hassle free return policy. If you like the app, please rate and review it! If you don't, please contact me and let me know how I can make it better. If you have a feature you think should be added, let me know about it. I am considering adding the lunar path, and the ability to change the date while viewing the paths in the camera view.
NOTE: Some users have noticed a problem after upgrading to Gingerbread (2.3.3). Gingerbread has a compass bug, causing issues with apps that use the compass/accelerometer. Google "Gingerbread compass" for more information.
The information is plotted in 2D on a Map. Values are available for the current day, a specific user defined day or the solstices.
It can be used to
- plan photo shoots and photography
- plan trips and holidays
- plant flowers and plants on the sunny side of gardens
- choose a real estate
- calibrate orientation and inclination of solar panels
- estimate exposure to sunlight
** Please report problems and errors through email - not comments **
The internet permission is needed in order to display the maps
For example: to take a picture of the sunrise, be waked up 45 minutes before !
If you have any troubles, please email me !
Thank you for rate and comment your experience with this app ! :)
Whether you are a landscape or architecture photographer, a wedding or sports photographer you will love what LightTrac has to offer.
LightTrac is not just useful to photographers, but its also useful to architects, real-estate buyers, solar panel owners/installers, gardeners, travelers or for any outdoor person interested in knowing any info about the Sun or the Moon.
- Scout for new locations using a map for the perfect sunlight angle or for a backdrop with a rising/setting moon
- Find Angle and Elevation of Sun for any location and time
- Find Angle and Elevation of Moon for any location and time
- Find Sunrise, Sunset and Twilight times for any day
- Find Moonrise, Moonset times for any day
- Search locations by address, city or zipcode
- Save multiple locations and switch between them easily
- Does automatic timezone detection
Chosen as one of the Top 50 Apps by Android Police.
SunPhos is ideal for:
* Real Estate Buyers - for finding the sun exposure of properties you are considering
* Gardeners - for finding optimal planting locations for current and seasonal solar exposure
* Photographers & Cinematographers - for planning optimal light conditions
* Architects - for getting a feel for the spatial variability of the solar angle throughout the year
* All Sun Lovers! To find the sun, even when it is hidden by clouds or walls
Get lucky with the light now with SunPhos.
- Search Sun Track: You can select the location where you would like the sun by tapping on the map
- Search Sun Position: Track sun path during the chosen day in specific location whatever through GPS or searching.
- View Modes: Satellite View or Map View for optimum visualization. and bookmark you favorite locations
- Day Report: Find Valuable information about any given location, including, Day length, Sun rise, Sun set, Golden hours, sunrise start/end, sunset start/end, Twilight, civil dawn/dusk, astronomical dawn/dusk and nautical dawn/dusk.
Get in touch with us:
TPE is a map-centric sun and moon calculator: see how the light will fall on the land, be it day or night, for almost anywhere on earth.
Ideal for landscape, nature, travel and outdoor photographers, TPE's map-based approach means you can search for any place name on the planet or position the map pin exactly where you want it.
Advanced features include: automatic time zone and elevation detection, correction for atmospheric refraction and height above the horizon. You can even determine when the sun or moon will be visible from behind nearby hills and mountains.
- Time and direction of sunrise and sunset
- Time and direction of moonrise and moonset
- Phase of the moon and % illumination
- Times of civil, nautical and astronomical twilight
- Graphical display on a map (Standard, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain)
- Rotate and tilt the map for the optimal view
- Compass-based auto-rotation of the map
- Movable map pins - drag and drop the pin exactly where you need it
- Search for locations by place name or enter coordinates directly
- Save any location you want - no fixed lists
- All features available in both portrait and landscape mode
- Does not require network connection for rise/set time, azimuths and sun/moon position
- Automatic time zone detection for any location on earth
- Determines elevation above sea level
- View azimuth and altitude of sun/moon for any time of day/night
- Distance, bearing and elevation angle between any two points
- Import locations from KML files
- Find when the sun/moon will appear from behind a hill
- Compensation for atmospheric refraction
- Compensation for elevation above the horizon
- Maps and elevation-based calculations require a data connection to function
- Locations outside ±80° latitude (very far north and south) are unsupported
- Map auto-rotate requires a compatible device (with magnetometer and accelerometer)
- Requires that you have Google Play Services and Google Maps installed on your device. Most devices already have both installed. TPE will prompt you to install these if they are missing.
Please visit http://photoephemeris.com/support#android_support if you have any trouble installing Google Play Services.
TPE desktop version has been a favorite of photographers around the world for four years. Now you can carry it with you.
This is an easy-to-use app to create realistic water reflection of your photos.
1. Create water reflection of your photos, from either Gallery or Camera.
2. Water ripple is adjustable.
3. Multiple photo editing options. You are provided with useful and quick manipulations of your photos, such as drawing, saturation adjustment, filter effects, etc.
4. Save and share pics from inside the app.
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2", or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to email@example.com with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
- Approximate location and precise location: only used for geotagging functionality (disabled by default, and requires manual GPS activation).
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and take pictures and videos: required for the usual camera operation.
Have you ever wondered how to get nice Night-Shots? With Long-Time Exposure-Photography, you'll get them!
This app takes several, long-exposured images and calculates them together. It generates a final image which has a lot more light then an usual image. With a special algorithm, it will try to reduce shaking of the image.
With the FX-Mode "Brighten" you can even use this app for long-exposure Daytime shots!
New: Save the original images to process them later in a professional software
New: Set delay-time to create awesome time-lapse footage (Learn more at www.android-photo.com/?item=3 )
You can even simulate Flash-Behaviour like 1st curtain or 2st curtain sync!
This Full-Version saves images in original size.
You can do Exposure times up to 2 mintues.
It also offers an option to auto-align the images.
*** Please help us making this app better by reporting bugs or feature requests via mail ***
Tags: Long Time Exposure, Night-Shot Camera, Long-Exposure Camera App
Transform your images with core Photoshop features. Combine images, apply professional effects, and share results with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter — all from the convenience of your phone. Enjoy most of the same features as the tablet version:
• Use popular Photoshop features, such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters, to create mind-blowing images.
• Improve your photos using classic Photoshop features to bring out the best in your photography. Apply precise tone and color adjustments to your entire composition, a particular layer, or a select area.
• Create something other-worldly using painting effects, filter brushes, and so much more. With Photoshop Touch, the creative possibilities are endless.
• Make your images pop with graphical text. Apply strokes, add drop shadows and fades, and more.
• Take advantage of your device’s camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique Camera Fill feature.
• Quickly combine images together. Select part of an image to extract just by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With the Refine Edge feature, use your fingertip to easily capture hard-to-select image elements, like hair.
• Start a project on your phone and finish it on your tablet* or back in Photoshop** at your desk using a free membership to Adobe Creative Cloud™.*** It’s easy to manually sync your files between devices.
• Free membership to Creative Cloud provides 2GB of cloud storage.
• Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Images up to 12 megapixels are supported.
By clicking the Install button, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Adobe Software License Agreement at http://www.adobe.com/go/eulas.
*Requires separate purchase of Photoshop Touch for tablet.
**Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 or later.
Creative Cloud may not be available in all countries or languages and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
Pricing in the European Union, Norway and Switzerland includes tax.
• Retouch and add artistic flair to selfies and portraits!
• Download now and achieve magazine-level photos today!
Every photo could use a touch up. That's why magazines use expensive, complicated tools like Photoshop to make people look their best. But now, there’s Facetune! Facetune provides easy-to-use, powerful tools (previously reserved only for the pros) to retouch and perfect every photo or selfie, making each one look like it came straight out of a high-fashion magazine. Now you can be sure that all your portraits show only the best version of you - whether you’ll be using them for your professional profile or simply sharing online with friends. In a world constantly becoming more visual, putting your best face forward has never been more important!
Praises about Facetune:
• "Facetune helps you look your Hollywood best, even in photos taken on mobile phones." - Roy Furchgott, The NY Times
• “I have been seriously impressed with the patch quality FaceTune does. You get pretty much a Photoshop editing job in the palm of your hand.” - Allyson Kazmucha, iMore
• "Facetune puts Photoshop-like retouching capabilities at the fingertips of the masses." - Victoria Taylor, New York Daily News
What can Facetune do for you?
• Widen or refine your smile
• Whiten and brighten your teeth
• Smooth and rejuvenate your skin
• Remove temporary imperfections like pimples and blemishes
• Brighten dark circles under your eyes
• Emphasize your eyes for a penetrating gaze
• Change your eye color
• Remove red and white-eye effects
• Turn back time and color over grey hair
• Fill bald patches
• Remove stray hairs
RESHAPE FACIAL STRUCTURE
• Refine jaw lines
• Heighten cheek bones and brows
• Reshape your nose
• Enlarge or shrink a specific area of the image
• Totally transform your face into alien or other fun shapes
• Apply any shade of blush and eyeshadow
• Add volume to your lashes and shape your brows
• Add color to your lips
• Add intensity to your natural lip color
• Focus the photo on you, by defocusing or blurring the background
• Improve lighting or add special effects
• Create customized filters
• Add unique textures and customizable frames
• Rotate the image
• Flip to the photo to its mirror image
• Add artistic touches to make your photo your own
• Customizable filters can be applied to the entire photo or to specific areas
• Instantly share your edited photos with your friends & family through social media or e-mail
EASY AND FUN
• Compare your work with the original photo at every step of the way, with only one tap
• Having trouble? Facetune offers informative graphic and video help screens for each feature
Don't wait! Get Facetune today and create those amazing portrait photos and selfie pics you’ve always wanted!
This is the free version. Get the Donation version (search Photo Tools Pro) if you like it and want to support my work.
Tools available since v4.0
- DOF & Hyperfocal Distance Calculator
- Field Of View Calculator
- Exposure Reciprocation Calculator
- Flash Exposure Calculator
- Multiple Exposure Compensation
- Minimal Shutterspeed Calculator
- Bellows Extension Calculator
- Time Lapse Calculator
- Light Meter (using Camera & EXIF)
- Sunny 16 (EV) Calculator
- Blue & Golden Hour Calculator
- Moon Phase & Exposure Calculator
- Location Info
- Weather Forecast
- Color Wheel
- Color Temperature Chart
- Image Histogram Viewer
- Image EXIF Reader
- Photo Enlargement Calculator
- Sharpening Radius Estimator
- Level Indicator
- Check Lists
- Note Pad
- Grid Overlay Camera
- Gallery for Inspiration
- Web links