This app does not work for my IP cameras I have at home. They are both d-link and when I try viewing my cams, it keeps saying "Video Failed (unexpected status line)". Not sure what that means.
Couldn't turn mic off. It's 6am. Wonder if neighbors heard me lol! Does this have alarm triggers?
Works great, easy configuration, stable
Easy IP Cams App This is a really good free app. to display IP cams on mobile androids. Managed not only to get it working using a local network, but in conjunction with DDNS service (free in this case) to have camera views when all over the world (as long as in Wi-Fi or data-internet range). Works well including PVR controls, Alerts, Recording (non free add on), screenshots. Have run this app for about 2years now with no problems.
The best Is the best I can see the world from southern Africa in Namibia. But one thing I want it to show the area I want.. Please help how must I do this and I know my friends gonna love it if I show them too. Help mi the step to make it work
- More than 8 presets.
- New MS OneDrive API support.
- Not overlapping buttons by actionbar when 'Rec & audio in multiple layout' enabled.
- Fixed PTZ for Sricam via ONVIF driver.
- Fixed green thumbnails generated for D-Link recorded videos.
- Fixed multiple memory leaks.
- Show non hidden text in notifications in lock screen.
- Tasker actions like 'Make motion (not) detected', 'Low-bandwidth profile', etc. now works in background mode.
- Finnish translation.
Build home security camera with old phones, + Motion Detection & Cloud Recording
One of the best app for remote surveillance, local and cloud video recording.
The best and the most popular video editor for Android. Free. No Time Limit!