The Annikken Andee is a gateway that allows smartphones to interact with the physical world.
Just download this app, pair your smartphone (via Bluetooth) with the Annikken Andee shield, and you can use your smartphone to monitor and control the Arduino! For more information, please visit http://www.annikken.com/andee
If you have an Arduino/Genuino 101, you can do the same without the need of Annikken Andee Shield!
Here's what Annikken Andee can do:
- Display sensor readings on your smartphone in numeric form, as a graph, or as a progress bar
- Control Arduino (and your electrical components/appliances) with a touch of a button
- Control LEDs, buzzers, LCD displays, relay switches, servos, motors, and more!
- Multi-functional buttons allow you to control the Arduino with a single, double, or multiple press.
- Press and hold to repeat button actions (programmable)
- Use sensors to automatically trigger your smartphone to take a photo
- Use sensors to automatically send an SMS from your smartphone to an intended recipient
- Use sensors to automatically push notifications to your smartphone
- Get your smartphone to say things based on sensor readings
- Schedule tasks and log data
- Read/write data from Arduino to an SD Card (and vice-versa)
Q) I have downloaded this app, but it doesn't work!
A) You will need to purchase the Annikken Andee shield first and connect it to the Arduino. To purchase, please go to www.annikken.com
Q) What is the Arduino?
A) The Arduino is an "open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments." For more info, you can visit http://www.arduino.cc/
Q) What are the Arduino models that are compatible with the Annikken Andee?
A) They are: Arduino Uno, Arduino Leonardo, Arduino Mega 2560, Arduino Mega ADK
Q) I want to know more about the Annikken Andee! Who can I talk to?
A) Thank you for your interest! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org