ANZ goMoney is available to ANZ’s New Zealand customers.
ANZ goMoney lets you:
• View your business and personal accounts in one list
• Make bill payments to a person or to your Internet Banking payees list (now located under the “Pay a Person or Bill”)#
• Re-order and rename your accounts within ANZ goMoney
• Register and use ANZ goMoney across multiple devices
• Securely access your ANZ accounts fast with a four-digit PIN
• Make electronic payments up to $10,000#
• Save a new payee to your payee list
• Send money to anyone with a NZ bank account just by using their mobile number#
• View upcoming payments (including loans, automatic payments, and tax payments)
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Find past transactions quickly with transaction history searching
• Access via Guest Logon – Log on using your Internet Banking credentials
Your money and personal details are protected:
• ANZ goMoney gives you secure banking on your mobile device. The app is guarded by high-grade encryption and we ensure none of your personal or banking details are stored on your device.
• ANZ goMoney locks you out if you repeatedly try and log on with the wrong PIN and will time-out if the app is left running for too long with no activity.
• If you comply with the ANZ Electronic Banking Conditions of Use, we’ll also cover you for any unauthorised transactions.
Find out more about ANZ goMoney by visiting http://anz.co.nz/gomoney, which includes step-by-step guides and videos on how to download and register.
To use ANZ goMoney, you need to:
• Be registered for ANZ Internet Banking
• Have a 3G-enabled Android smartphone or device that is enabled for cellular or wireless internet connection (WiFi)
• Be using the Android operating system 2.2 (Froyo) or above.
How we use Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics website measurement software to help us measure the performance of ANZ goMoney. We do not use Google Analytics on secure ANZ goMoney screens. Google Analytics is used to anonymously aggregate ANZ goMoney statistics, such as number of page views, the number of unique visitors, time spent on ANZ goMoney, timing of visits and types of devices used to access ANZ goMoney. No personal information is made available to Google Inc.
Google Analytics use this information to carry out statistical analyses of aggregate user behaviour. This information is provided to us by Google Inc. to help us better understand usage of ANZ goMoney.
ANZ goMoney is provided in New Zealand by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited (ANZ).
#A daily transaction limit of $1,000 applies to Pay to Mobile transactions and Pay a person or Bill transactions limits are the same as your Internet Banking limits up to $10,000.
*Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Compatible with devices running 2.3 (Gingerbread) or later of the Android™ operating system, it provides access to a convenient range of features:
ACCESS ACCOUNT INFORMATION
> Access real time account balances
> View current and prior day account transactions
> Personalise your account display
VIEW PAYMENT DETAILS
> Funding and beneficiary details
> Value date
> Payment audit history
APPROVE AND REJECT PAYMENTS
> Australian and New Zealand Domestic Payments
> Australian RTGS and New Zealand Same Day Cleared Payments
> International and Multi Bank Payments
> Pay Bill Payments
> Securely release payments to ANZ for processing using your Pin Pad Security Token
> Obtain a dynamic FX rate for cross currency payments with your Pin Pad Security Token
UTILISE EXISTING ENTITLEMENTS
> Roles and entitlements will directly reflect your ANZ Transactive web-based permissions.
ANZ Transactive – Mobile is also secure and easy to use. The Mobile App features lock-out and time-out safeguards, and is underpinned by high-grade encryption to give you peace of mind.
For more information, or to learn how to get started, please contact your ANZ representative.
^ ANZ Transactive and ANZ Transactive – Mobile are provided in Australia and New Zealand by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ACN 005 357 522) (“ANZ”). ANZ Transactive and ANZ’s colour blue are trademarks of ANZ.
ANZ Transactive – Mobile for Android™ is only available from Google Play™.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
【精選店家】ANZ Spot優惠就在您身邊： Google地圖指引及語音辨識輸入，讓您即時查詢所在地的信用卡優惠店家。
建議使用Android OS 2.2以上版本及WQVGA320x 480以上解析度方可得到較佳瀏覽效能，相關優惠詳情或服務之詳細內容，請上本行網站anz.tw查詢。
A Brand-new way to bank.
ANZ Taiwan Mobile Banking offers you the most convenient way to bank while on the move. You can view your account balances and transaction details on your mobile phone anytime, anywhere. What’s more, the application allows you to:
1. Search the nearest merchant locations with ANZ special offers
2. Track your bills and organizing the payments easily through the Bill Minder feature.
3. Receive the latest financial news from the Bank
For most mobile businesses, getting paid on the spot is a challenge and it’s often days or weeks before payment is received. ANZ FastPay will help save you time and improve the cash flow in your business.
ANZ FastPay features:
• Accept Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards through your Android smart phone or tablet.
• Next day access to your takings in your ANZ bank account for transactions processed prior to 10pm Monday to Friday (Monday morning 10am for weekend transactions)
• Simple pricing: You'll only pay 3% of total monthly transaction value or the minimum MSF of $15 (whichever is greater)
• Immediately email receipts directly to your customers
• Multiple users can be set up to process card sales into one ANZ bank account
• No long-term contract
• Fast, secure PIN access.
Find out more about ANZ FastPay by visiting anz.co.nz/fastpay, which includes FAQs and videos on how to use the app.
How we use Analytics
We use third party analytics website measurement software to help us measure the performance of ANZ FastPay. We do not use third party analytics on secure ANZ FastPay screens. Third party analytics is used to anonymously aggregate ANZ FastPay statistics, such as number of page views, the number of unique visitors, time spent on ANZ FastPay, timing of visits and types of devices used to access ANZ FastPay. No personal information is made available to the third party.
This information is used to carry out statistical analyses of aggregate user behaviour. The analysis is provided to us by the third party to help us better understand usage of ANZ FastPay.
ANZ FastPay is only available to approved merchants who meet ANZ’s credit approval criteria and have an ANZ business account. Terms, conditions and fees apply. Use of ANZ FastPay requires a cellular or wireless internet connection. ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited.
*Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Kochie, Sunrise - "This is getting to be one of my favourites! ... it automatically downloads all the information and classifies it."
- CNET - "Pocketbook is the best app of its kind we've ever seen."
- Featured in The Australian, BRW, Huffington Post, Yahoo! Finance, Lifehacker, Business Insider and Choice
Pocketbook is a budget planner app that makes personal finance ridiculously simple. Put an end to manually entering your spending and keeping track on spreadsheets. The perfect expense tracking tool!
You’ve tried other budgeting apps, now try Pocketbook. Made by Australians for Australian Android users.
Within 60 seconds of signing-on to the app, we automatically sync your accounts, get 80% of your transactions automatically categorised & upcoming bills detected. We'll send you helpful alerts for when bills are late, and bank fees are charged. Not to mention a weekly summary to keep your budget on track.
1. Discover your spending across all your bank accounts - See where your money is going. Sync all your bank transactions with the app into a single view in seconds. Bank feeds available for Commonwealth Bank, Westpac, ANZ, NAB, St George, Bankwest, Citibank, AMEX and more!
2. Know exactly where & how you spent – Use mobile photos & geo-location to input cash transactions like coffee and beer, or add additional details like photo receipts, bills & invoices to your transactions.
3. No more missing bills & late-fees - All your bills automatically detected and in the one place. Get notified when they are coming up and if you have enough money to cover.
4. Organise your personal finance & budget for future – Auto-categorisation and tagging putting you back in control of finances. Safely Spend helps you limit your weekly or monthly spend, so you can budget without even thinking.
5. Simplify your life - Alerts via push notifications through the app, and exactly when you need them to stay in control. Get peace of mind that things are on track, whether it's your money saving goals or just making sure bills are paid on time.
- Sync your bank accounts so no more manual entry
- Upcoming bills reminders & track expenses
- Manual entry of cash transactions (with location & photo receipts)
- Auto-categorise 80% of your transactions into smart spending categories
- Safely Spend to track and limit your expenses beyond your bills
- Alerts for late bill, large bank fee, & spending close to limit
- Weekly summary alerts to inform you of upcoming bills
- Upload QIF / OFX finance file formats
- Savings goal setting & forecasting
- Integration with more banks
- Spending charts & graphs
Visit https://getpocketbook.com for more.
The fresh new design with handy shortcuts makes doing your everyday banking, like checking your accounts and transferring money, a breeze.
Plus, in an Australian first, you can now use your phone to make contactless payments in-store with our new Tap & Pay technology.
With the CommBank app you can:
- Log on faster by creating a 4-digit PIN;
- Have the option to quickly check your balance with a simple swipe (no PIN required);
- Use shortcuts to check your balance and transfer money;
- Pay anyone using just their mobile number, email address or Facebook contact, without needing their account details;
- Pay new and existing BPAY® billers (and even use the BPAY QR code scanner);
- Make contactless purchases using your phone wherever MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted – by purchasing a CommBank PayTag from the app, or for some select phones, you can activate it using your phone’s in-built NFC chip (available on certain Samsung Galaxy S4 models at this time (an annual fee will apply after the first 12 months), but stay tuned - we’re exploring more NFC enabled devices);
- Activate your new cards or change your card PIN instantly;
- Find your nearest CommBank ATM or branch and see which ones are available in real time;
- Use other convenient tools and calculators such as a foreign exchange converter;
- Access other apps and sites from CommBank; and
- Find help, support and ways to contact us.
To access the full suite of features in the CommBank app, you'll need to have a mobile number, use NetBank and also be registered for NetCode SMS. Not registered for NetBank or NetCode SMS? Visit www.netbank.com.au or call us on 13 2221.
Provided you protect your NetBank client number, password and PIN, and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your password and of any suspicious activity on your account, you have the reassurance of our 100% Security Guarantee. (http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
The CommBank app is compatible with Androids OS 2.3 and above. Recipients of payments via mobile, Facebook and email need an Australian bank account to claim. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. One-off purchase price of $2.99 applies for the PayTag. An annual fee of $2.99 applies after the first 12 months if you have a supported Samsung Galaxy S4 phone with Tap & Pay. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
With bPay, you can store your existing credit or debit card information (American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and OCMP) securely on our website. This keeps your information secure and off your phone.
bPay uses your phone’s camera to scan payment (QR) codes and make purchases. Unlike many other mobile payment methods, this solution requires no additional hardware.
• Receive special offers only available through the bPay app.
• Even use bPay to tip your servers when you pay, with just one scan.
• View your transaction history for all purchases you make.
How the purchase process works:
1.) Shop as usual. At checkout, tell the cashier/server that you want to pay with mobile.
2.) Launch the bPay app on your phone. Tap the rounded blue “QR Code” button at the bottom of the screen to launch the “scanner,” which uses your phone’s built-in camera.
3.) Hold the camera over the QR code displayed on the terminal or receipt until you hear a sound or receive visual confirmation that the image was captured.
4.) Redeem any relevant offers.
5.) If applicable, select a tip amount.
6.) Select the card you want to use for the purchase.
7.) Once the transaction is approved, a confirmation will display on your phone and on the cashier terminal.
For a list of participating merchants, please go to bpaymobile.com.
There is no charge from Barclaycard for the app, but standard message and data rates from your mobile service provider may apply.
Permissions: Internet and Account permissions are used solely for syncing purposes. If you do not manually enable syncing, Money Tab will send no data whatsoever to the web.
This simple, yet powerful budgeting application / expense tracker let's you record all your daily financial transactions under multiple accounts and different income and expense categories.
Choose an account and category, enter the amount and hit save. It's as simple as that. You can then view, modify or delete all your past transactions, ordered by days, weeks and months.
Tired of entering beer after beer on a saturday night? Just create a template and recording the next drink will be just one click away.
Of course, you can set up accounts and categories just how you like it. Pick a name and one of the many provided icons and you're good to go!
Money Tab provides you with statistics for each month, showing you how much money you've earned, how much you spent and which categories you are spending the most on.
Your monthly paycheck, your weekly rent or your daily Starbucks coffee, Money Tab is prepared for all of it; just add recurring transactions and Money Tab will take care of the rest and add those transactions itself when the time is here.
Data safety is important! That's why Money Tab gives you the option to export your complete data to CSV files, which can then easily be imported into Microsoft Excel or Open Office. Additionally, all data can be synced to the cloud so that you can use multiple devices simultaneously!
> Multiple accounts
> Income and Expense categories
> Transfers between accounts
> Create, edit and delete your own accounts and categories
> View, modify or delete past transactions
> Create quickbuy templates
> Statistics for each day, week, month, quarter and year
> Overall values for incomes and expenses
> Recurring transactions
> Different currency signs (Dollar, Euro, Pound, Franc, Yen or none)
> Data export
> Cloud synchronisation
> PIN lock
> Awesome design
If you have any feedback, bug reports or feature request, please don't just write a market review. We can not get back to you that way! Please go to http://www.moneytab.ch and use the provided feedback form.
Tags: income, expense, recurring, transaction, currency, household, book, tab, finance, saving, budget, budgeting, tracker, cash, credit, money
Please contact me if any problem with the translation!
Don't forget to try the widget!
My Money allows you to manage your money and keep track of it.
Very simple and intuitive.
Can use voice recognition to add an expense automatically.
"Although you may find quite a few alternative apps based on personal finance management in the Market, My Money certainly stands out with its simplicity and effectiveness."
"With My Money, you can easily maintain as well as monitor multiple accounts, allocate budget amount for each account and record underlying expense/revenue transactions."
"The most impressive aspect of the My Money app is its rather simplistic interface with all the core features/categories listed on the homescreen."
Please vote if you like this application, and stay tuned for updates that bring new functionalities!
The progress bar under each added category lets you keep a close check on the total and monthly consumed budget, the lighter color is the average of the monthly consumption starting from the first transaction. (that way you can see if your consumption was high in previous months and you need to slow down a bit)
Give it a try!
Key-words: my money, money, budget, management, finance, budgeting, account, expense, revenue, transactions, graph, chart, personal money, personal finance, android money
EasyMoney expense manager provides a rich, detailed window into your personal finances and daily money management needs.
Track and manage daily expenses quickly & easily! Business expenses, personal expenses, travel expenses etc can all be managed rapidly using EasyMoney expense manager's simple and intuitive user interface.
Interactive reports & graphs let you analyse income, expenses, cash flow and balance over various date ranges and accounts.
To more effectively manage your budgets, you need a budget planner that makes keeping track of your expenses fun and easy. The integrated budget manager within EasyMoney lets you set monthly budgets on specific accounts and/or categories and monitor them via color-coded budget health bars that warns you when you are about to exceed your budgets.
Also integrated is a bill reminder that helps you avoid nasty late fees by issuing you timely reminders to pay your bills. You can even take a picture of your bills or invoices to keep a digital record.
Full list of extensive features include:
-Split transactions supported for more detailed income & expense management
-Export captured data as QIF & CSV to desktop money managers (eg. Quicken) for expense reporting etc.
-Includes a Home Screen Widget for even faster expense management & tracking. Add transactions straight from the home page once you enable the widget - great for daily expense tracking!
-Receive notifications of upcoming and overdue bills - for both one-time payments as well as recurring bills
-Set monthly budgets on specific accounts and/or categories and monitor them via color-coded budget health bars
-Fully customizable income and expense categories for more accurate budget planning.
-Take Photos of Bills & Receipts
-Integrated Checkbook Manager
-Track and manage expense and income for multiple accounts in multiple currencies
-Setup repeating transactions
-Support transfers between accounts
-Lock application using a 4-digit security pin
-Backup data onto SD card
-Daily automated backup creation
-30 days free trial!
EasyMoney was included in LifeHacker Magazine's list of the top 5 best mobile personal finance tools in January 2011.
The recent publication - Amazing Android Apps for Dummies - also included EasyMoney as a featured personal finance application.
This app is not just for money lovers! Whether you are looking for a better daily expense manager or trying to stay out of debt and be money wise, EasyMoney is definitely the ideal tool to stay on top of your finances.
Try this ultimate personal money manager free for 30 days now!
EasyMoney is brought to you by Handy Apps.
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
Tags: expense tracker, money manager, personal money manager, savings tracker, saving money, finance, finance manager, personal finance, financisto, personal finance manager, personal finance management, personal money management, budget manager, budget tracker, spending tracker, daily expense tracker, expensify, income tracker, income calculator, mobile banking, savings account, checking account, receipt tracker, receipt scanner, receipt filer, receipt capture, expense log, household budget, family budget, financial planner, smart financial calculator, accounting, finance, accounting software, business accounting, cash register, cash organizer, money, money saving app, cwmoney, money saver, easy money, pocket money, ledger, page once, mint, checkbook, book keeping, book keeper, mobile expense tracker, mobile money app, mobile money manager, daily expense tracking, daily money management, tools for money lover
Using your smart device, you can access Money Mate wherever you are and use these great features:
- 4-digit passcode login for instant access to your accounts
- Check your account balances and transaction history
- Pay bills using BPAY
- Transfer money to your linked accounts, saved payees, and new payees
- Pay Anyone securely from your accounts using their mobile phone number or email address
- Locate your nearest branch or rediATM.
This service is available to Police Credit Union members who have registered for internet banking. If you are not currently registered for internet banking, please visit https://www.policecu.com.au for more information.
This application helps you budget and track your spending. Add financial details like income from salaries, winnings, or sales, and enter your expenses from dating to travel. Money lover acts like a financial calendar, alerts you to debts, and reminds you of transactions. Add customized categories for income or expenses.
- support Travel mode, easy to manage your trip
- support Budget
- easy to tag location, people to transaction
- Operates in English, Vietnamese. More languages such as Italian, German, Japanese, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian and Lithuanian will be added soon.
- Works with over 45 types of currencies, from dinars to yen.
- Backup and restore your data.
- and many feature
Please do not move the application to the SD card if you want to use the widgets (general limitation of the Android operating system)!
Q: Why I don't see widget?
A: You can go setting move app from SD card to phone
Keywords: expense manager, money manager, money tracker, money control, budget,expense management, expense tracker, money manager, personal money manager, savings tracker, saving money, finance manager, personal finance, personal finance manager, personal finance management, personal money management, budget manager, budget tracker,budget planner, spending tracker, daily expense tracker, daily expense manager, income tracker, savings account, checking account, expense log, household budget, family budget, financial planner, financial calculator, accounting, finance, accounting software, , cash organizer, credit cards, banking app, mobile banking app, android banking, money, money saving app, money saver, easy money, wallet, pocket money, ledger,checkbook, book keeping, book keeper, mobile expense tracker, mobile money app,,expensemanger,finance campaign,wedding manager,saving campaign, mobile money manager,fuel tracker,shopping, expense tool, money tool