Do you need to keep track of mileage for business, charitable, medical/moving or personal reasons but find paper logs are difficult to maintain? Well, Track My Mileage Unlimited will make that process extremely easy. Do you want an app that allows you to pick the fields you currently need but allows for future additions? Well, Track My Mileage Unlimited is extremely flexible and allows you all customizability you need now and in the future.
- Supports tracking your mileage using GPS. Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Save trips to the cloud and make sure all you’re Amazon, Android and Windows 8 devices always stay in sync, and your valuable data is always backed up.
- Setup your own vehicle safety checklist and be prompted once per day to perform the checks
- 21 formatted reports
- Supports work/job numbers
- Supports round trip and reimbursement amount doubling
- Localized and translated into: English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Korean, And Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Afrikaans, Welch, Danish, Dutch, Finish, Greek, Indonesian, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese languages - Supports multiple business tracking
- Supports arrival, departure, pickup, drop off, lunch start and/or lunch end time tracking
- Client Tracking: Associate and group/sort your trips by client.
- Supports Filtering: Would you like to archive last year’s mileage and start fresh for this year without losing your current destinations? Or would you like to be able to export a report filtered by a combination of some other time period, origin, destination, vehicle, driver, business, client, mileage type, purpose, notes and/or status columns?
- Expense Tracking: You can track the following expenses general, parking, tolls, meals, lodging, business center, conference, telephone, incidentals, other and per diem. You can even provide notes specific to expenses.
- Multiple Driver Tracking: You not limited to just providing a name. You can take a picture or use an existing picture and you can store the driver’s license number, insurance card number and notes about the driver.
- Mileage Type Categorizing: Choose the mileage types that meet your needs (i.e. Business, Charitable, Medical, Moving, Personal, etc…) and provide mileage rates used to calculate the deductible costs of operating your automobile.
- Multiple Vehicle Tracking: Not only can you name your vehicles but you have the ability to take picture or use an existing picture and you can store the make, model, year, license plate number, vehicle identification number, notes and you can also identify the vehicle as being a business vehicle.
- Customize-able Statuses: Choose the statuses that meet your needs (ie. Submitted, Claimed, etc…)
- Help section to get you acclimated with the app
- Reports available in Excel or Numbers compatible comma-separated values (CSV) file
- Several user defined preferences available to allow you to customize the app to meet your needs
- Ad-Free option available if you want to get rid of the ads or if you want to pay for the app
- Supports both miles or kilometers
- Customizable calculation of cost per mile or kilometer
- 18 supported date formats
- Group your existing trips list by any of these options: Client, Destination, Driver, Mileage Type, No Grouping, Origin, Purpose, Status, Vehicle or Year and Month
- 2 sorting options for existing trips
- Flexibility to enter the odometer start/stop and have the distance calculated automatically or enter the distance manually
Added 2017 Standard Mileage Rates
Updated the default mileage rate setting to 53.5 cents