Reddford House is a co-educational, non-denominational, independent school encouraging students to learn in a relaxed, self-disciplined academic environment.
We nurture the unique individuality, talent and self-assurance of each student, equipping them to take on the world with poise and confidence.
Reddford House caters for:
Pre-primary (ages 3 - 6), Preparatory (Grades 1 - 7) and College (Grades 8 - 12) students.
- Stay up to date with the latest newsletters & notices
- View upcoming events & calendars
- Access TASS Teacher, Parent, Student Portals
- View school guides, policies & information documents
- View school maps
- View school picture galleries
- View Uniform Shop information