Remote Gear lets you control your Roku from your Samsung smartwatch! It connects your Roku and smartwatch through your mobile device. It consists of two parts - the phone app and the smartwatch app. In the phone app you can select which Roku device you want to control. You can control your Roku from both apps.
To make sure the watch app works when the phone is off, please turn off battery optimization for "Samsung Accessory Service" and "Remote Gear for Roku" apps under Android Settings > Battery Optimization.
* Install the Remote Gear watch app in your smartwatch using Samsung Gear app
* The watch app only works with Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch and newer models
* Install this Remote Gear phone app in your phone
* Connect your phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device
* The phone app will detect the Roku devices in your network
* Select the Roku device you want to control in the devices menu
* Use the remote to control it from your phone app
* Open the remote app in your smartwatch and control your Roku from your wrist!
Upgrade to the Timeless Edition to control your Roku devices without time limits. In the free version, the phone app contains ads and the watch app offers a 5 minute trial. After the trial period you can close the watch app and start a new 5 minute trial!
Help & FAQs: http://www.appestry.biz/roku-remote-gear
This app is not affiliated with Roku, Inc.