Track, analyze and manage your anxiety levels with this integrated mental health utility application. If you suffer from Generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety, stress, or any other anxiety disorder, or if you're prone to frequent panic attacks or anxiety attacks, Anxiety Tracker can help you gain more insight into your mental health and daily mood, stress, and happiness.
Anxiety tracker allows you to complete daily anxiety check-ins using the GAD-7 test to keep a record of your daily anxiety level and mood. This uses a score out of 21 calculated by the test, allowing you to visualize changes in your mood and feelings of anxiety.
If you're having a panic attack or anxiety attack, log your symptoms and take notes on how you were feeling during, and leading up to the attack, as well as note any potential triggers for the attack. This will help you to predict and prepare for panic attacks in the future by becoming more aware of feelings of stress, depression, or anxiety before the attack happens, while allowing you to avoid potential triggers!
Log positive events for your mental health, with the free positivity journal feature! Gratitude Journaling can help you appreciate the positive experiences in your life and has proven benefits for mental health.
Use Anxiety Tracker's comprehensive analysis page to analyse your anxiety, gratitude, panic attack, and medication data, then use this analysis to better manage your mental health over time.
- Log daily check ins using the GAD-7 standardized anxiety test to create a baseline of your anxiety levels, and mood over time.
- Log anxiety attacks / panic attacks and measure the prevalence of panic attack symptoms such as pounding heart, sweating, trembling, shortness of breath, choking feelings, chest pain, nausea, dizziness and more.
- Free gratitude journal feature so you can track the positive experiences in your life as well. Try out the positivity journal today!
- Basic free data analytics: most common anxiety level, avg anxiety level, # anxiety attacks, # daily check ins.
- Customizable notification reminders, so you don't miss a check in.
- Premium Medication tracking: Track any medications that you take, and combine this data with your anxiety and panic attack data in our comprehensive analysis.
- Premium Anxiety Analysis: Get the most out of Anxiety Tracker with the premium anxiety analysis, which offers beautiful visual representations of anxiety levels, common symptoms, attack frequency and time of day, customizable history and more!
Why track your anxiety levels?
Mental health issues like anxiety disorders, panic attacks and depression affect many people around the world so it's important to keep track of your day to day mood and anxiety levels.
By logging your anxiety symptoms and panic attacks you can feel more in control of your symptoms, learn more about how anxiety affects you personally, and ease the burden of generalized anxiety disorder, stress, depression and other mental health issues that can affect your long term and day to day happiness.
The material provided in this app is not meant to replace or substitute the recommendations or advice of your physician or health care provider. The information contained in this app should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you believe you have a medical condition or problem contact your health care provider.