Ascentis’ industry-leading a-la-carte full-suite human capital management (HCM) technology platform and workforce management solutions are supported by an ongoing commitment to delivering an unsurpassed client experience. Ascentis’ technology modules work independently or together to meet the needs of each client, wherever they are in the HCM journey.
Your employees can easily and efficiently find and update key information for themselves:
• Access your upcoming schedule and pick up open shifts
• View balances and request time off
• See full paycheck history with drill-down capabilities into all earnings statement details
• Launch a dashboard with content, like summarized hours totals, approaching thresholds for overtime, and timesheet exception indicators
• Enter auto-located punches through the highly accurate GPS integration
• Find co-workers in the company directory and initiate contact with a single click
• Receive push notifications for important messages
• Complete customizable surveys when punching out
• Enter transfers of hours between jobs, departments, locations, and other groupings
• Track, manage and submit expenses
• Review inbox messages
• Supervisors have additional insights and access for their teams:
• View and manage all employee schedules
• Receive push notifications when employees submit requests
• Approve and manage time off requests, schedule changes, and expenses
• Enable offline punching. Use with Wi-Fi connections or when your phone cannot access the internet. Support punching in those remote areas and synchronize this data when in network!
• Enable Supervisor and Employee functionality roles within the single application install and let the user toggle seamlessly between the role needed at any given time
• Capture Geolocation data at the time of punch to help rack work locations (requires device user consent at install and enabling of location services)
Organize. Humanize. Maximize. It’s at the core of what we do.
1. Use of this app requires data usage, subject to additional charges. Data charges will depend on the mobile phone service provider and actual usage patterns.
2. The Ascentis App collects and transmits (or allows the transmission of) geolocation information to the Workforce Management solution. The App accesses geolocation information for the sole purpose of recording the location of employee time punches. The App saves geolocation information within separate electronic timesheets for each employee. The information is provided with the sole intent of allowing supervisors/managers to verify locations from which employees report time punches. GPS data capture requires employee (app user) authorization. Location information will not be collected if GPS is not authorized.
3. The App transmits geolocation information only to the Ascentis Workforce Management database of the client company with which an employee is associated. Geolocation information collected by the App is the property of the client and may be used and shared at the client’s discretion. Ascentis is not responsible for the client’s release of geolocation information.
4. GPS location accuracy depends on physical location, signal strength, and the mobile phone service provider. Ascentis cannot guarantee the capture of exact locations.