This is the FREE version of the most popular vessel tracking app, providing real-time data on the positions and movements of vessels, utilising a large network of terrestrial AIS receivers. VesselFinder Free aims to reveal the comprehensive picture of the global AIS coverage that VesselFinder Pro will provide.
VesselFinder Free features include:
- Real time positions of over 100,000 ships every day
- Ship search by Name, IMO number or MMSI number
- Ship details - name, flag, type, IMO, MMSI, destination, ETA, draught, course, speed, gross tonnage, year of built, size
- Ship photos contributed by VesselFinder users
- Ship movement history - follow the track of each vessel for the past 24 hours
- Filter vessels on map according to their type
- My Views - save favourite views of the map, so you can easily navigate to them
If you want more features, buy VesselFinder Pro and get:
- Add your favourite vessels to "My Fleet," which is synchronized with "My Fleet" on www.VesselFinder.com
- Ship movement history - follow the track of each vessel for the past 7 days
- Detailed ship movement history
- No ads
Coverage - near-shore coverage, same as the web-based application VesselFinder.com
If you experience any problem with the App, please fill this form to contact us http://www.vesselfinder.com/contact instead of writing a review here. We will do our best to solve it. Thanks!
Visibility of vessels in the App depends on AIS signal availability. If a particular vessel is out of our AIS coverage zone, VesselFinder displays her last reported position and updates it as soon as the vessel comes into range. Completeness and accuracy of the information provided cannot be guaranteed.
Connect with VesselFinder
- on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vesselfinder
- on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/vesselfinder